+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Information disclosure form (As of November 29, 2011, all applicants to the SINP must provide the updated Authority..... )

you can mail me on
sabarnathreddy @ gmail.com

1) work credentials:
Letter of reference does not include detailed job duties-
i submitted earlier but they are asking me once again ?? what i need to submit?? can you send me sample letter ??

2) Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
:-- how many months bank statement we need to show?? let say 3 months ... these three months we must have $10,000 in our account ?? or at least two months $10000 is oky ?? i am staying in different country now , do i need to submit bank statement from my country or present country ??

3) SINP 500-22 SINP Family Members Category Affidavit of Support
This document is missing updated pay stubs or letter of reference from Saskatchewan
employer
You are missing the Birth Certificate(s) and/or Marriage Certificate(s) to prove relationship

i already submitted the birth certificate but what they want extra ....?? i am family member without job offer..

Please help in this.
1. You need to send them the detailed reference(experience) letter from your employer, which must say about your job duties, pay scale, and hours.

2. This is a bit confusing. But where were u the time you applied? Have you requested your home country Canadian CIC office for visa processing? If yes for both question then you must show from your home country. But if you moved another country after filing application then you dont have to worry sending statement from your country of residence. However, make sure you use your home country address. You must have $10k for atleast 3 months.

3. You need to send birth certificate of your/ and your sponsor/also your family members(wife/children), Also if your sponsor is married then you must show their marriage certificate. It must be in english, if translated you also have to submit translate affidavit.
send all these docs in immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca quoting your file number.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Dear All,
I received another document request from SINP today asking about birth certificates. I really wish they dont ask anymore and nominate..

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
1. You need to send them the detailed reference(experience) letter from your employer, which must say about your job duties, pay scale, and hours.

2. This is a bit confusing. But where were u the time you applied? Have you requested your home country Canadian CIC office for visa processing? If yes for both question then you must show from your home country. But if you moved another country after filing application then you dont have to worry sending statement from your country of residence. However, make sure you use your home country address. You must have $10k for atleast 3 months.
3. You need to send birth certificate of your/ and your sponsor/also your family members(wife/children), Also if your sponsor is married then you must show their marriage certificate. It must be in english, if translated you also have to submit translate affidavit.
send all these docs in immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca quoting your file number.
Thanks Sujwal, i have few doubts... can you clarify .. please ..

1. i discussed with my previous employer and confirmed that they will not specify any job duties. i am in dilemma!!!

2.I will show my home country statement as my visa office also same

3. I already submitted birth certificate i will request my sponsor to submit one.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Thanks Sujwal, i have few doubts... can you clarify .. please ..

1. i discussed with my previous employer and confirmed that they will not specify any job duties. i am in dilemma!!!

2.I will show my home country statement as my visa office also same

3. I already submitted birth certificate i will request my sponsor to submit one.
I personally think you need to have letter which shows your work pattern(full or part time), atleast start and end date, and little bit of your job duties. I dont think employer will have problem writing this.

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
Dear friends

I am SINP Skilled worker applicant from Pakistan.

Applied file in March 2012

Document Request submitted July 2013

Ecas account suspended in October 2013

My problem is that my Ecas account suspended in October 2013 and till date no update.

My consultant says that it is because my case officer has either come up with some decision ( nomination issued) or they are updating my account with relevant documents.

it has been 4 months since my Ecas giving login credential error..........

any one having OR faced same issue here ?

Regards
Citizen

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
stand_out1 said:
I need information disclosure form please any one help me where I can get this form.thanks

Hi stand_out1,

Please find the link for your require form

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form

The Authority to Disclose Personal Information and Declaration of Applicant is located on the last two pages of the
document. Please sign and date the two pages and submit the original to the SINP. See
attachment in separate email

dr4u

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-11
Doc's Request.
12-2-2014
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
9-1-12
IELTS Request
12-2-2014
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
stand_out1 said:
I need information disclosure form please any one help me where I can get this form.thanks
send me your e- mail. i have this document . it is in 100-22 sinp form

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Submitted the last piece of document as requested by SINP. Now lets hope they wont ask anything else.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
thank god i got the document request from sinp today......
my ielts had been expired so they ask me to submit ielts certificate also.. so how it posible in 45 days to submit it.....
FAMILY MEMBERS CATEGORY AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.....
what about this category.....what type of documents has to be send in this category...
please anyone advice me ........

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
anshsingh said:
thank god i got the document request from sinp today......
my ielts had been expired so they ask me to submit ielts certificate also.. so how it posible in 45 days to submit it.....
FAMILY MEMBERS CATEGORY AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.....
what about this category.....what type of documents has to be send in this category...
please anyone advice me ........

You can just send initially the other requirements, and for the IELts you can just send the proof that you are already going to take the exam like the receipt and schedule of exam,and enclose a request letter for an extension of your IELTS result.
In my case, I received the requests september and sent the additional docs on october, so that i coul beat the 45 days deadline. And sent again the results of ielts on november. And now still waiting for their reply. For now my online status is In process.
Hope this helps.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi anshsingh
Congrates for some updates. Regarding ielts you can start taking exam and ask them for some extension until you get results. Affidavit form can be found on sinp website. Your family member must complete that form filling the form. If i remember they must write down what how they will support you.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
sujwal said:
Hi anshsingh
Congrates for some updates. Regarding ielts you can start taking exam and ask them for some extension until you get results. Affidavit form can be found on sinp website. Your family member must complete that form filling the form. If i remember they must write down what how they will support you.
my supporting family member have to fill this or my real family member .. i m confused.. and what type of docemnts have to submit in this form to show relation.....

mailme.hardik

Sep 1, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi-India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Already sent result
Hello guys..

I got an approval today...

SINP family referral without employment offer applied on 16th sept 2011...Additional documents submitted on 5th Jan 2014

:)