+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
sujwal said:
Hi SkMarch,
Many Many Good wishes for you on your application. I hope you get your visa soon and everything goes all right.
Hi sujwal

My name is Mr Patel , i want to share with you for my file process time -

i applied under SINP PNP SKILLED WORKER WITH MY WIFE

Applied on - Nov-2011 ( JOB OFFER as a bookkeeper ON Basis of my old employment experience as ACCOUNT ASSISTANT )
file number on - Nov -2011
Doc req - december 2012 - Travel Histroy

missing/incomplete Doc req -3/6/13 (-code of conduct ,
- update of current employer reference letter ,
- Bank statement ,
- IMM-5562 supplementary information-My travel,
- IMM-5406 Additional family information they said this form not legible )
- my wife formal document of birth certificate .

send to them on - 5th july-13

so please tell me now how many day they taken for issue nomination . i dont understand they taking too much time almost 19 month for file submit.

reply me .

Thank you
Mr Patel

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
I am so sad... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I applied under Family Member category on Feb 2011 without job

I add job offer on April 2012.

I add IELTS on Jan 2013

missing/incomplete Doc req -ON April 2013 (-code of conduct ,
- update of current employer reference letter ,
- IMM-100-22 )

Now, still waiting for nomaination letter..
???

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
@ Sujwal thanks for reply.

And patel1737737 you will get very soon your Nomination because almost is done hopefully and always HOPE FOR THE BEST

tara12

Jul 12, 2013
Please help: SINP application

My brother got his nomination back in February and since then he has been waiting for his application for the permanent residency to be completed. We know that his file is now overseas, but today he heard back from his lawyer that he should definitely apply for work permit otherwise his application may be refused. Have you ever heard that there is a must to get a work permit even after you have received your nomination? Or is his lawyer trying to grab more money for no reason?
Please reply if you know of a similar situation.
Thanks
Tara

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi tara12,
I dont think you need a work permit, if you do require those it would be mentioned on your nomination certificate. In this case may be your lawyer is trying to grab more money. But i wonder why did you went to lawyer, as it was straight forward and you do not need any assistance. Also, the lawyer cant fight for you incase any wrong happens, due to the restrictions of his/her advocacy abroad. If you were in Canada that would help but if you are not then its the waste of money. But as you hired already, i suggest not to give any more money but instead email to SINP mentioning the same thing and wait their reply. Well, i might be wrong in this case, so its better if you email SINP and ask further assistance.Email:- immigration@gov.sk.ca

tara12

Jul 12, 2013
Thank you for your reply. I thought so. I called immigration Canada and they told me they never heard of such thing. I will contact SINP as well o get something in writing from them. Thanks again.

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
khangreatman said:
@ Sujwal thanks for reply.

And patel1737737 you will get very soon your Nomination because almost is done hopefully and always HOPE FOR THE BEST
Hi khangreatman

THANK YOU VERY MUCH REPLY ME INSTEAD OF SUJWAL , hope so whatever you said its come true , because almost 19th month finished to put my file , and whatever they required i already submit . let see everything on GOD .

Thanks again
Mr Patel
patel1737737 :)

mitra

Feb 27, 2012
Windgust said:
HI Patel,

Where r u from? M from Gujarat. Have u hire consultant for same.?
I am also from gujarat. Applied as skilled worker in augest 2011. No additional documents after that. Contact me on my e.mail

mtspatel77 @ gmail.com

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
i had applied in 201 december...but no more document request from sinp team.so frustrating.......plz anybody tell when will they contact me and what documents i have to be ready...so i can stop more delay of my nomination.....

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi Mr Patel,
Sorry about the delay in replying you. I think khangreatman said right. You will receive your nomination very soon. Dont worry, it might take about 2 months nowadays but ultimately you will get it.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
hello anshsingh,
I can only say you to wait more 5-6 months for the request of additional documents. It depends on which you category applied, if its under family member w/out job then you might need, updated IELTS report, updated bank statement, few documents from your relatives confirming they still live in SK and their other documents. Honestly, i too dont know what other documents, i knew these things from this thread, but if i get any request i will let you know. Very soon few members are getting their request so lets wait and see.