none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
bongski said:
:D...wow good news na talaga...sabi nila mahigpitn daw sa st lukes..nabasa ko sa ibang forum ok daw sa nationwide health system,inc. search mo sa google...you're almost done na...keep us posted...again goodluck
Oo nga daw pati daw dun sa Timbol clinic mahigpit din daw dun. Thanks sa info bongski. Tawagan ko yung sinabi mong clinic. :)
Wait ka lang pag tumating na yung sa SINP mo tuloy tuloy na rin yan. :) God bless you even greater.

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xsoulwinx said:
Oo nga daw pati daw dun sa Timbol clinic mahigpit din daw dun. Thanks sa info bongski. Tawagan ko yung sinabi mong clinic. :)
Wait ka lang pag tumating na yung sa SINP mo tuloy tuloy na rin yan. :) God bless you even greater.
But why are you guys doing this arrogantly?

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
people who doesnt respect english is really gonna have hard time in canada, all i can say is that they just dont deserve to be in this beautiful country. i dont know what it is, arrogance or stupidity?

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
biometrix said:
But why are you guys doing this arrogantly?
Sorry for this dude. we'er just talking about the clinic where to have our medical checkup.

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
mysteryocean said:
people who doesnt respect english is really gonna have hard time in canada, all i can say is that they just dont deserve to be in this beautiful country. i dont know what it is, arrogance or stupidity?
well i'm sorry it's our mistake(excitement just triggers us to use our language because finding someone here in this blog gives us more hope aside from all the insights that you peolpe are shedding)...but please don't brag our personality..modesty aside though ielts is not that important in our application--my band score of 8 in ielts through british council examination and my position here as a vice president in a media company, i guess this will serve as proof of my capacity to stay in canada...again sorry

mau04444

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
hello everyone!
My application in SINP family category started on april 1 2011 and approved on feb.13,2012. Now im applying for my permanent residence(PR) and send my docs to CIC. but i have received also a work permit support letter frm sinp stating dat i need to apply a temporary work permit(PR) coz i have permanent job offer in cnda, but there's no guarantee that my application for getng WP will be aprove. And if i apply both PR and WP at d same time there's a posiblity that my papers procsing will be delay. Actually my job ofer in canda is not related to my profesion.. im a nurse but my job der will be fud service.. is der a posibility dt if i apply WP will be deny coz of ds reason?? i dnt have experience in a fud service but my employer said is ok as long as im a highschool grad and they will give me training and some videos before start to work.. dats all..

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
bongski said:
well i'm sorry it's our mistake(excitement just triggers us to use our language because finding someone here in this blog gives us more hope aside from all the insights that you peolpe are shedding)...but please don't brag our personality..modesty aside though ielts is not that important in our application--my band score of 8 in ielts through british council examination and my position here as a vice president in a media company, i guess this will serve as proof of my capacity to stay in canada...again sorry
Relax guys. I am sure there was no insult intended from any side. Its just that others, including myself, feel left out. Since SINP forums have a very small population it really gets frustrating when the language is not English. Lets try to remind our self we are here to seek answers and help others to do the same.

Happy 22nd February

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
mysteryocean said:
If you're in my country and you speak your own language will i judge you? Will i say to you to speak my language? NO!
This is non sense. did you see my apology? We're just excited and so we speak our language. Will you speak in other language if you are excited? Sorry dude. If you have questions regarding sinp just ask and we'll be glad to answer. :)

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xsoulwinx said:
If you're in my country and you speak your own language will i judge you? Will i say to you to speak my language? NO!
This is non sense. did you see my apology? We're just excited and so we speak our language. Will you speak in other language if you are excited? Sorry dude. If you have questions regarding sinp just ask and we'll be glad to answer. :)
Hey we are not in your country, it is an online forum with a group where the language is English. If you got excited, then send a p.m. I have no question on sinp because I took my time to read the rules, obey them, stick to it and alread ve my p.r status....so please. If we were in your country maybe that would not be the case to obey the rules but if you start doing this in little things and places, when it matters, you might diffult. P.s, no I won't speak another language even if am excited cos it has been an English forum topic. If you have it in English we can rejoice wit you. If you want to change the lingo, find a place were pple from your country started a topic and be excited there. Better still you can start you own excited pples topic. But for you to do what you did is purely rude...cheers

C

chianliam

Hi to all...I just hope I could find some advise here...What I have now is my File number last june 2011. Until now I havnt received any follow up letter from them. I have brother who lives in canada for almost 2 years...We never tried to call from the office just to make follow up as we are very strick to follow their order not make follow unless they have needed some docs to be submitted from them. so far I am on 7th months waiting for the result for the assessment and I'd like to know if its normal that until now I havnt received anything from them? is it really because the processing time is really 8-10 months?

Is any one here who has the same timeline?

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
biometrix said:
Hey we are not in your country, it is an online forum with a group where the language is English. If you got excited, then send a p.m. I have no question on sinp because I took my time to read the rules, obey them, stick to it and alread ve my p.r status....so please. If we were in your country maybe that would not be the case to obey the rules but if you start doing this in little things and places, when it matters, you might diffult. P.s, no I won't speak another language even if am excited cos it has been an English forum topic. If you have it in English we can rejoice wit you. If you want to change the lingo, find a place were pple from your country started a topic and be excited there. Better still you can start you own excited pples topic. But for you to do what you did is purely rude...cheers
Well that is not our intention bro. cheers. :)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Calm down guys as we are all friends helping each other and making each others' time to pass pleasantly during process. We will meet some day in Saskatchewan :) ;) and will remember this wait time... :D

C

chianliam

Hi to all...I just hope I could find some advise here...What I have now is my File number last june 2011. Until now I havnt received any follow up letter from them. I have brother who lives in canada for almost 2 years...We never tried to call from the office just to make follow up as we are very strick to follow their order not make follow unless they have needed some docs to be submitted from them. so far I am on 7th months waiting for the result for the assessment and I'd like to know if its normal that until now I havnt received anything from them? is it really because the processing time is really 8-10 months?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
chianliam said:

Don't worry we are all in the same boat. 11 months past in my case and still didn't hear a single word from them since i have applied. What is your stream? is it family or skilled worker (job offer), SINP processing time depends on your stream.

We all will hear positive news soon. :)