AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

Hi All,

I applied under SINP skilled category by Nov2011
received add document request by Nov 2012 - submitted everything on time
on May 2013 i got another additional document request which stated that i need to submit a new job offer along with a job approval letter (when i applied for SINP in Nov2011 JOB APPOVAL was not there)
Dont know how things are going to end up anyway waiting for my new job offer from my Employer
Can anyone tell me how long

1) will it take a company to get registered with SINP
2) Will Job approval take

Thanks and all the best

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
I would say 2 more weeks.

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi skMarch,

2 more weeks for the job approval ?

coz i heard that it can take upto 3 months or more

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
I applied under family category and got the nomination after 2 weeks after I submitted additional docs.

HanPort

Jul 9, 2012
hi sttk, 22 months is a long time for a skilled worker application to take. Ours is at 17 months now. Have you tried contacting SINP via phone or email? I know sometimes the answers aren't always helpful but after 22 months I would hope they can give you some information as to what's going on with your application let.

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Rightly said Hanport.

Sttk: I would suggest that you call SINP and speak with an Immigration Officer as waiting for close to 2 years under the Skilled Worker Category is way way tooo long.

Let us know what you get out from them. Good luck to you.

-AJ

physio

Apr 21, 2012
@roayns @ drockers ..how did you check or how did you know if the CIO did receive your application package? thanks.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dear friends...

I have my application for CIC part of PNP ready to send... Please guide me in payment questions immediately because i just have to pay and all is done..

1. Can i pay Online by Credit Card? I am living out side Canada and i will send my application to CIO? I have my father's Credit Card and he lives in other country than mine... so receipt of credit card payment require his signatures?

2. Fee for processing? Principle Applicant 550 $ + Spouse 550 $ + Dependent Child 150 $ = 1250 $ , is that right?

3. Can i pay RPRF now? Principle Applicant 490 $ + Spouse 490 $ = 980 $, is that right?

4. Paying RPRF when asked during process will delay the process? or paying now with application will decrease the processing time?

Please do reply immediately, i am waiting for answer...

Regards

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
physio said:
@ roayns @ drockers ..how did you check or how did you know if the CIO did receive your application package? thanks.

Hi physio-I send my PR application thru courier, I confirmed receipt of my documents thru courier online tracking

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi smile2good,

As far as i know, you can use your father credit as long as you have authority to do so. Its best to pay online. You might need to print receipt so that you can attach on your application package.I guess you are planning to pay first processing fee. So you made total of 1250. I think thats correct, but also on the next stage you require 2X490 in next stage. I suggest you to pay all the fee now if you have sufficient money. As they will ask the second stage money in future once your application is approved.

Also, if you planning to pay online it is much easy. https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Please note as you know i havent applied to CIC or CIO, I paid online when i applied for tourist visa this year, which worked on my case. After looking on the cic website i got the above information, but please check with other guys who already submitted the file.
Good luck...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi smile,
Also, i found on the website. "If you are paying by credit card, please ensure that your credit card will be valid for at least nine months from your submission date."

Once you have paid the fees you must:

print the official receipt;
fill out by hand the “Payer Information” section;
attach the bottom portion (copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application.

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
smile_2good said:
Dear friends...

I have my application for CIC part of PNP ready to send... Please guide me in payment questions immediately because i just have to pay and all is done..

1. Can i pay Online by Credit Card? I am living out side Canada and i will send my application to CIO? I have my father's Credit Card and he lives in other country than mine... so receipt of credit card payment require his signatures?

2. Fee for processing? Principle Applicant 550 $ + Spouse 550 $ + Dependent Child 150 $ = 1250 $ , is that right?

3. Can i pay RPRF now? Principle Applicant 490 $ + Spouse 490 $ = 980 $, is that right?

4. Paying RPRF when asked during process will delay the process? or paying now with application will decrease the processing time?

Please do reply immediately, i am waiting for answer...

Regards

Hi Smile_2good!! Points 2 & 3 are correct. In my opinion,better to pay the RPRF along with ur PR application. On point 1, I used my sisters' credit card. There is no issue on the signature because it does not require.Once your payment is approved by CIC, they will send you an official receipt thru the valid email ID u mentioned on the online payment process. Print the Receipt & fill it up by you as the Payer. Hope this would help

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
sujwal said:
Hi smile2good,

As far as i know, you can use your father credit as long as you have authority to do so. Its best to pay online. You might need to print receipt so that you can attach on your application package.I guess you are planning to pay first processing fee. So you made total of 1250. I think thats correct, but also on the next stage you require 2X490 in next stage. I suggest you to pay all the fee now if you have sufficient money. As they will ask the second stage money in future once your application is approved.

Also, if you planning to pay online it is much easy. https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Please note as you know i havent applied to CIC or CIO, I paid online when i applied for tourist visa this year, which worked on my case. After looking on the cic website i got the above information, but please check with other guys who already submitted the file.
Good luck...
roayns said:
Hi Smile_2good!! Points 2 & 3 are correct. In my opinion,better to pay the RPRF along with ur PR application. On point 1, I used my sisters' credit card. There is no issue on the signature because it does not require.Once your payment is approved by CIC, they will send you an official receipt thru the valid email ID u mentioned on the online payment process. Print the Receipt & fill it up by you as the Payer. Hope this would help
Thanks for your replies... I did the same thing as you both suggested... But i will pay RPRF during the application... I will send application tomorrow... Hope for the best... Roayns get ready for AOR...
Sujwal what about your process?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
I am still waiting for my nomination. They havent requested any documents yet. Also, I am having my IELTS exam next week. All i want is to be ready for all documents, such as bank statements, IELTS, updated forms etc, and provide to SINP immediately after they request. I wish to be nominated atleast this year, as the waiting times is really long.