Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
raka1 said:
Dear S.I.N.P:
i m in Saskatoon right now, and we are facing same problems as you said.
there all given phone numbers and mail boxes are full. thats why u can see that even if SINP department gave u 45 days to respond because of employer issue and u exceed the time limit but at the end they are not making any decisions because of this delay, they also knew that what is going on in the Employer department.
Employer department and SINP file department is not same now. they have different line of action , and after may 2012 Employer department got more powers to work with. but they looks quite disturb now.
thanks raka1 sir,
bad luck for applicant like me who came in this sleeping period.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
bigpete said:
Yes, that is exactly right.
My story is somehow like this. My employer received phone call in April so I thought I'm just about to get my nomination, but then the changes came and they requested new job offer letter from me, because the old one was for some reason invalid. They foud out 1 year after the initial application that the job offer is invalid. It was June when the requested the letter, they didn't write they want something online, so I provided one, but they didn't like it, because it was "just" letter on a company letterhead. It took some time again to get reply and new documents request. They wanted my employer to register in their system and add the position there. It took them 6 weeks just to approve registration of my employer. Everything was done by my employer in the end of August ... and what is happening now, I don't know

5 more months and I'll be able to apply for PR in canadian experience class. So they have 5 more months to nominate me, then I'll say F you saskatchewan, you don't deserve my taxes and will move to Alberta.
Sask government asked for more quota and the Federal Government said no. Now Sask is stuck with too many applications more than they can. It will take longer to process all the files.
A few years back, there is no SINP, can't work anywhere, have to apply to be able to study at another school, have to apply to change employer. Time and money will be wasted to get things done legally.
Sask owes you nothing, sir. You're lucky to have this opportunity open for you. You should appreciate what you have right now. You will eventually move to Alberta no matter what you get your nomination or not.

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
greenoil said:
Sask government asked for more quota and the Federal Government said no. Now Sask is stuck with too many applications more than they can. It will take longer to process all the files.
A few years back, there is no SINP, can't work anywhere, have to apply to be able to study at another school, have to apply to change employer. Time and money will be wasted to get things done legally.
Sask owes you nothing, sir. You're lucky to have this opportunity open for you. You should appreciate what you have right now. You will eventually move to Alberta no matter what you get your nomination or not.
mr.greenoil,
i agree with u but they should atleast respond to enquiries which made by the applicants, now a days they are not responding to the applicants nor employers ,like there is no body in SINP office or in employer department.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
With the new minister and the economic situation at the current time, things will be slow. I'd prefer they spend time to process the application rather than answer the phone. Plus, they work within a set budget. Unfortunately, this year is not easy on anyone.
With the new Initiative from your Premier, cross your fingers and hope for a better year ahead.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
If anyone wants answer from the government, you need to write a business style letter and send it to them by snail mail. They usually have to reply. Make sure you put your contact info, phone #, file #, mail....

SunnyZ

Jun 28, 2011
@ ellian 25 yea she is living with her husband now in canada, he came on visitor visa got his status changed, and are living in canada now they have applied for and got there snip approval and medical done in march 2012 and waiting for passport request, any idea how long in takes for the passport submission request to be sent..

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heres my timeline.

Applied: 8 December 2011
category: Family
AOR: Feb 22nd

Hi,

I applied on December 2011 and i had received File number and still now there is no response from SINP, i heard the application processing was stopped due to huge applications. Can any one please tell me when the application are going to process ??

[/quote]

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
sabar_acmi said:
heres my timeline.

Applied: 8 December 2011
category: Family
AOR: Feb 22nd

Hi,

I applied on December 2011 and i had received File number and still now there is no response from SINP, i heard the application processing was stopped due to huge applications. Can any one please tell me when the application are going to process ??
What is the source of the information i.e. they have stopped processing the applications?
Regards

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
Dont_Give_up said:
What is the source of the information i.e. they have stopped processing the applications?
Regards
it looks that they r not working , but its not official. because if they stoped working for every body then it will come in media with there claim.

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

Is there anybody from the group who had been nominated already under family category application? I applied under SINP Family category last sept. 2011 and until now no docs. required to submit and no updates yet.
If so, please do share your timeline...I've been sending inquiries but sad to know that nobody responded my questions...thank you so much for whoever will response to my question.
Thank you and GOD bless us all....Let's keep the FAITH to GOD always...

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Hi cpacturan,

We're in the same category and we've been waiting since Mar 2011. However, we updated some docs I think in August 2011.

I think they're a little overwhelmed but i know the quota for the year hasn't been filled so we'll keep trusting God for the best.

Oct 24, 2012
Dear Friends,
I am starting this thread to keep track of our application for SINP. everyone who applied for SINP in 2012 can post there timeline and all the communication with immigration office here.

heres my timeline.

Applied: 24 April, 2012
category: Hospitality and Tourism
Visa Office: New Delhi, India
AOR: Waiting

Current status: waiting

Please post yours

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
chosen said:
Hi cpacturan,

We're in the same category and we've been waiting since Mar 2011. However, we updated some docs I think in August 2011.

I think they're a little overwhelmed but i know the quota for the year hasn't been filled so we'll keep trusting God for the best.
I applied under family category too, during the first week of January 2012. Due to some error during data entry my online application was withdrawn and new application was created by SINP and in the month of March the status changed to "In Process". The difference in the two application numbers (which are in sequential order) was 4235, implying that this many people applied during 2 months period. I got surprised when you mentioned that the quota is still not filled.

Thanks

My question for you is

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
JCS said:
Last Thursday I went to an MLA here in Regina with my boss to explain my situation (my visa runs out on Sept 30, 2012 and SINP received my file on October 27, 2011).
He promised to make phone calls and the next day I got a phone call from SINP telling me that I contacted a minister to find out whats going on because no one would tell me and they promised to do everything possible to get me my nomination before the end of September.

Yesterday I got an email requesting me to fill in my name and DOB on the NET WORTH form which I stupidly forgot (I think because everything else I could enter on the screen and when I printed it I just saw that I filled it out and didn't see the line with name and DOB). I was so mad, still am. It took them 10 frickin MONTHS to let me know that I forgot to enter Name and DOB on a form that is unimporatant because I didn't enter funds to get the points and they got it multiple times on other forms already anyway. It's not like they have no clue who I am and when I was born. They also requested the last two pages of 100-1 because it changed on November 29, 2011 (1 month after they received my application). The Net Worth form was calculating wrong as well. It entered the same amounts in all three spaces at the bottom. "1" - "1" is sure not "1" and I don't have anything in liabilities to begin with.

That whole BS sounds like they are poutting because I was desperate and contacted an MLA. Nice way of fishing for more time.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
JCS said:
Did you apply under skilled worker or under family stream?
Skilled worker take 10-12 months now so family would take way longer these days.
I got my nomination (skilled worker) after 11 months and only with the help of my local MLA.

Hi jcs .i need your help.can you please tell me the name of the MLA who you visited here in Regina?i will be thankful to you.looking forward to your kind reply.thanks.