+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All questions on Student permit along with family.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Facing difficulties to get answers on SP application with family?

let's meet and help each other in this thread. Ask any questions on Study permit application with family.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Let me start with the question.

How much fund is required to be shown in embassy for supporting spouse and 2 kids of age between 6 to 10 years?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

How much fund is required to be shown in embassy for supporting spouse and 2 kids of age between 6 to 10 years?
firstly, not recommended to include spouse and children in your application. If you do that then how are you going to prove family ties to your home country and motivation to leave Canada as soon as you finish your studies?

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
firstly, not recommended to include spouse and children in your application. If you do that then how are you going to prove family ties to your home country and motivation to leave Canada as soon as you finish your studies?[/Quote

I'll share a that eligible for sabbatical leave from my job where I'm currently getting CAD 4000 as monthly salary. And also has my property, my parents living in here.. sabbatical means I'll on a leave from job and without a salary. now what do u think?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I think you would want to show a bank balance of at least $40,000.

Reactions: AskBD

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
thats is ok but what about family ties to home country if your spouse and kids travel with you.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Thank you guys for your response. so having this profile stated below you still suggest tgatvgeetiing an SP is difficult?

1. I have CAD 60k bank statement for my 1 years PGD course along with 2 kids and a spose.

2. 12 years career in a multinational company and working as a senior manager not having a specilaized degree on my area of work.

3. completed BBA and MBA in Bangladesh. now opting in for 1 years PGD in a subject from area of my work.

4. have a Academic IELTS of 7.5

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you guys for your response. so having this profile stated below you still suggest tgatvgeetiing an SP is difficult?

1. I have CAD 60k bank statement for my 1 years PGD course along with 2 kids and a spose.

2. 12 years career in a multinational company and working as a senior manager not having a specilaized degree on my area of work.

3. completed BBA and MBA in Bangladesh. now opting in for 1 years PGD in a subject from area of my work.

4. have a Academic IELTS of 7.5

If you have a BBA and MBA with 12 years of work experience, why are you going for a 1 year PG program ?

Reactions: lamnt0702

AnuSuchi

Apr 14, 2018
Hi all,

Please see my profile.
Tenth 96%
Hse 97%
B Tech in CSE 80%
3years of experience in TCS
My spouse is having 12 years of experience as Instrumentation engineer. We have a small baby(1year).
I have read that only public colleges or universities are allowing spouse for an open work permit. Someone please clear the following queries.
1. Which university/public colleges matches to my profile to get MSc admission?
2.Any fully/partially funded colleges or scholarships provided ones to get admission?
3. My spouse owp and dependent application should be enclosed same with my study permit one? SDS category works on it?
4.How much fund shoulf be shown in total including the follow aspects
a) my admission
b) taking spouse and child
c) getting SOWP
5.Timings in Colleges? We are planning lyk, hubby taking care baby at my college time and after that he can do shift jobs. Is that possible, I mean in the aspects of earnings for living, Provided my student fees are included as a loan/scholarship /fund??

Please forgive if some ofmy questions are out of sense.

Thanks
Anu

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
If you have a BBA and MBA with 12 years of work experience, why are you going for a 1 year PG program ?
Cause I work in Supply Chain Management but I do not have professional degree in SCM. now to progress further I need to have a professional degree in SCM. I'm taking leave f that's my answer for visa officer.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Cause I work in Supply Chain Management but I do not have professional degree in SCM. now to progress further I need to have a professional degree in SCM. I'm taking leave f that's my answer for visa officer.
Yes, but with that amount of work experience you will already know what they are going to teach. You should be going for masters. I'd your company is sponsoring you or is willing to take you back after your studies, then you might be OK with doing the post graduate.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Yes, but with that amount of work experience you will already know what they are going to teach. You should be going for masters. I'd your company is sponsoring you or is willing to take you back after your studies, then you might be OK with doing the post graduate.
My PGD for 1 year is since my career in Supply chain is for 3 years now but having no supply chain degree. Getting 1 year with a supply chain degree will open doors for my career progression in home country. Now tell me how much is the probability for gettinthe 1 year SP with wife and 2 kids?

Other info :
1. Bank balance for 6 months is CAD 50k
2. Monthly salary in home country is cad 4.5k.
3. 1 years sabbagi AL leave from company for study.
4. A letter from HR stating they. Could offer the head of the unit position ( no reason mentioned though)
5. Father's property at home is CAD 25 millon
6. Ielts academic is 7.5 overall.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi all,

Please see my profile.
Tenth 96%
Hse 97%
B Tech in CSE 80%
My spouse is having 12 years of experience as Instrumentation engineer. We have a small baby(1year).
I have read that only public colleges or universities are allowing spouse for an open work permit. Someone please clear the following queries.
2.Any fully/partially funded colleges or scholarships provided ones to get admission?
3. My spouse owp and dependent application should be enclosed same with my study permit one? SDS category works on it?
a) my admission
c) getting SOWP
5.Timings in Colleges? We are planning lyk, hubby taking care baby at my college time and after that he can do shift jobs. Is that possible, I mean in the aspects of earnings for living, Provided my student fees are included as a loan/scholarship /fund??

Thanks
Anu
How can we help you. Have you made the progress

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi all,

Please see my profile.
Tenth 96%
Hse 97%
B Tech in CSE 80%
a) my admission
c) getting SOWP

Thanks
Anu
Hi Anu, what's your status now?