+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Programs Draw #246 - April 12, 2023

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Guys- I have a question on Express entry profile. I had updated my work experience section in the profile for my Canadian company as a start date from May 2022 to presently working here. I would technically complete a year on 05th May 2023

IRCC automatically calculated it as 2 year and gave me extra 50 points as of today and I got an ITA in todays draw. Does this make sense?
System calculates and provides scoring based on Month/Year format. It doesn't work based on date format. So, if your work experience enters to 12th month, system will automatically calculate it as completion of 1 year and points will be granted. So, it's normal.

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
Hi Guys,

I got ITA on 12th April and after completing the initial EE profile (Post ITA) in the list of the documents i am being asked to submit PCC for Pakistan, however i live in UK for since Sep 2006 (all visit to Pakistan are less than 40 days) i am dual national British and Pakistani

do i have to submit PCC for Pakistan?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
W
Hi Guys,

I got ITA on 12th April and after completing the initial EE profile (Post ITA) in the list of the documents i am being asked to submit PCC for Pakistan, however i live in UK for since Sep 2006 (all visit to Pakistan are less than 40 days) i am dual national British and Pakistani

What was your age in 2006?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Guys,

Yes.

afridi37

Jul 15, 2022
I received my ITA on 12th April, based on 2 years worth of work experience, although my 2 years won't be done until 26th May. I had the following questions.

1.) Should I accept this ITA or wait for an ITA after 2 years are completed?
2.) I spent one work week (Monday-Friday) in August 2022 in Pakistan doing wfh. Do I need to add another week to compensate for this?
3.) In my profile I have not shown any foreign work experience, just shown a continuous canadian work experience from May 2021. Is this wrong? Do I need to show that 1 week of wfh from Pakistan in it?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received my ITA on 12th April, based on 2 years worth of work experience, although my 2 years won't be done until 26th May. I had the following questions.

1.) Should I accept this ITA or wait for an ITA after 2 years are completed?
2.) I spent one work week (Monday-Friday) in August 2022 in Pakistan doing wfh. Do I need to add another week to compensate for this?
3.) In my profile I have not shown any foreign work experience, just shown a continuous canadian work experience from May 2021. Is this wrong? Do I need to show that 1 week of wfh from Pakistan in it?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Yes you should wait for your work experience to be completed.
Yes you have to compensate for the time period worked outside Canada.
Yes you have to clarify about the time period spent outside Canada.

afridi37

Jul 15, 2022
Yes you should wait for your work experience to be completed.
Yes you have to compensate for the time period worked outside Canada.
Yes you have to clarify about the time period spent outside Canada.
Thank you, so does this mean I break up my work experience into two? Also,do paid vacation days outside Canada count?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Results: Rounds of invitations

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #247– April 26, 2023

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,500 or above

Date and time of round: April 26,2023 18:10:04 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 483

Tie-breaking rule: April 22, 2023 19:46:58 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html