+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistani Applicants Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOOKS FINE. i wud suggest ol to CC PM as well because if this matter is raised thru PM than definately the PM office will look into this matter as well secondly we shud b at lest 50 applicants and send them email on same day or with 1 day gap.

pittabread said:
guys look at this letter and propose changes if you like

Email Subject. Urgent query

Dear Honourable Minister Kenny,

Put your details here
Name
DOB
Address
File NO.

I am taking this opportunity to write to you regarding the long tiring wait that has been faced by many Pakistani applicants for a long time. Sir, I applied for FSW program on “put date here” and it has been almost “put time here” years / months that I have been anxiously waiting for a decision on my application. Sir, if you compare Pakistani applicants with any other nationality you would observe that its only us that have been singled out. The reasons given for these delays are so called lengthy security / back ground checks.

Sir, many of us have sacrificed other good career options just in favour of Canada as we think your great country Canada is the best place in the world to go and settle down. Our family lives have been affected badly and many of us are now suffering from depression and anxiety but this long wait is not coming to end.

I therefore request your highness to please look into the matter and give instructions to visa offices to start issuing visas to Pakistani applicants.

We will highly appreciate your co-operation and consideration.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanking you in anticipation.

Kind Regards
Your name

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
LOOKS FINE. i wud suggest ol to CC PM as well because if this matter is raised thru PM than definately the PM office will look into this matter as well secondly we shud b at lest 50 applicants and send them email on same day or with 1 day gap.
whats the contact details of PM office??

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
guys look at this letter and propose changes if you like

Email Subject. Urgent query

Dear Honourable Minister Kenny,

Put your details here
Name
DOB
Address
File NO.

I am taking this opportunity to write to you regarding the long tiring wait that has been faced by many Pakistani applicants for a long time. Sir, I applied for FSW program on “put date here” and it has been almost “put time here” years / months that I have been anxiously waiting for a decision on my application. Sir, if you compare Pakistani applicants with any other nationality you would observe that its only us that have been singled out. The reasons given for these delays are so called lengthy security / back ground checks.

Sir, many of us have sacrificed other good career options just in favour of Canada as we think your great country Canada is the best place in the world to go and settle down. Our family lives have been affected badly and many of us are now suffering from depression and anxiety but this long wait is not coming to end.

I therefore request your highness to please look into the matter and give instructions to visa offices to start issuing visas to Pakistani applicants.

We will highly appreciate your co-operation and consideration.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanking you in anticipation.

Kind Regards
Your name
Execellent. I will modify it slightly as I am NRP. So lets stick to one format and knock the doors of CIC by collective efforts. ;)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Execellent. I will modify it slightly as I am NRP. So lets stick to one format and knock the doors of CIC by collective efforts. ;)
thx emmo1 , like arkhan suggested we should email to PM office as well...

let him give email of PM office then we email to PM as well.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
thx emmo1 , like arkhan suggested we should email to PM office as well...

let him give email of PM office then we email to PM as well.
OK

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi pitta
Remove the word( so called) it does not make a good impression that you disagree with their procedure and think these procedures are useless make the letter polite every thing else is fine. Also mention another reason is files been transferred from Pakistan to UK put this one in their knowledge as well so they realise this practice is making things more complicated and causes delay.
Thanks

dr_rifat

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-JUNE-2011
File Transfer...
8-SEP-2011
Med's Request
12 OCT 2011
Med's Done....
25 OCT 2011
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
kindly someone tell me form where i can get my documents attested in saudi arabia.pleasssssssssss

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
lhr_montreal said:
Dear All,
Please read my statement carefully.
I know all of you are suffering from Depression and are waiting for a so called long time. When did you guys applied 2009 and 2010? You know there are people in India who applied in 2003 and are still waiting for medical requests. I think you guys have lack of patience. Tell me one thing How many of you offered Namaz today? Ask from Allah. And dont tell them you are suffering from depression they might reject you in Medicals. Canada is their country you guys have no right to ask them to accelarate your process. they have threats in islamabad thats why they moved the cases to london as they moved the damascus syria cases to london in 2007. And one more thing i would like to suggest you guys offer Namaz daily and all your problems will be solved.
May Allah Help us all
Yes you r rite,we dont have patience! i know u r waiting for last 10yrs,did ur medical last month..wish u all the best for quick ppr! insha Allah.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
Dear All,
Please read my statement carefully.
I know all of you are suffering from Depression and are waiting for a so called long time. When did you guys applied 2009 and 2010? You know there are people in India who applied in 2003 and are still waiting for medical requests. I think you guys have lack of patience. Tell me one thing How many of you offered Namaz today? Ask from Allah. And dont tell them you are suffering from depression they might reject you in Medicals. Canada is their country you guys have no right to ask them to accelarate your process. they have threats in islamabad thats why they moved the cases to london as they moved the damascus syria cases to london in 2007. And one more thing i would like to suggest you guys offer Namaz daily and all your problems will be solved.
May Allah Help us all
you alrite there man???

what you talking about???????? are you in your senses??

why you comparing with india?? are you indian???

goodness me , do you say namaz and beleive in Allah??

Allah has given us the wisdom and brain to use it properly....................

thats the problem when some body has done with some thing he doesn't want others to be sucessfull.

even a small kid will understand that this thread is for our benefit.................

Give me a break..............

dr_rifat

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-JUNE-2011
File Transfer...
8-SEP-2011
Med's Request
12 OCT 2011
Med's Done....
25 OCT 2011
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
plz m requesting again to guide me for documnts attestation.......i kno u guys r upset but i need yr help.it will tk only 30 secs for u to reply

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Kindly please mention from where your documents have been originated.If they are originated from your home country then your embassy in KSA will be able to attest it though it will take some time or you can get them attested directly from your home country.If your docs are originated from KSA you can get them attested from Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign affairs.

Hope it helps

dr_rifat

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-JUNE-2011
File Transfer...
8-SEP-2011
Med's Request
12 OCT 2011
Med's Done....
25 OCT 2011
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
my all documents are from pakistan...u mean i can get it attested from pakistan embassy here.....i really appreciate yr guidance.thanku so so much

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well yes you can get them attested from Pakistan embassy ,but I remember Pakistan embassy required some conditions which were difficult to be met while in KSA ,moreover they needed much time to attest them so I send all my docs to Pakistan for attestation ,where they were attested in less time and money.For the details on how to get the docs attested by Pak embassy check their website.

Hope it is of assistance to you.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riz1 said:
Hi pitta
Remove the word( so called) it does not make a good impression that you disagree with their procedure and think these procedures are useless make the letter polite every thing else is fine. Also mention another reason is files been transferred from Pakistan to UK put this one in their knowledge as well so they realise this practice is making things more complicated and causes delay.
Thanks
this letter is open to changes. you can make changes as you like. when we have a final approval we will send it out.

thx

dr_rifat

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-JUNE-2011
File Transfer...
8-SEP-2011
Med's Request
12 OCT 2011
Med's Done....
25 OCT 2011
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
yes s u have been of great helpM REALLY THANKFUL

from where i can get my documents attested if i send them to pakistan ?
and i also wanted to clarify the mailing address.
CIO 196 GEORGE STREET SYDNEY,NS B1P 1J3 CANADA.
M I RIGHT?