+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Congratulations Fahd Ali... Indeed a refreshing change in this forum after reading your post.
Can some one please guide me how i can withdraw my passport (link , email or source details) for onward travel. I will re-submit my passport once embassy will ask. Please help.

Reactions: hamid607

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congratulations Fahd Ali... Indeed a refreshing change in this forum after reading your post.
Can some one please guide me how i can withdraw my passport (link , email or source details) for onward travel. I will re-submit my passport once embassy will ask. Please help.
Do see my reply to 'ziastar' on this link for a similar query:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-applied-in-september-2017-from-pakistan-timeline.518417/page-6#post-6411323

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thankyou @Bryanna, I have got the link and one more update.

I just got an status update for my brothers visa request. REFUSED.
Same reasons as all suffered....
Embassy took 1 month for processing.
Reason:
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: travel history immigration status in country of residence Family ties in Canada.
Personal assets and financial status

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

Reason:
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: travel history immigration status in country of residence Family ties in Canada.
That's amazing that means they need like you must have 400k to 500k usd Property in home country and business worth more then 20m pkr a year and your bank account must have min 40 50k usd plus a good travelling history then they will issue visa perfect. i guess they need to publish all the things which they do need to prove yourself that you are visitor and will be back ..

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Thankyou very much and good luck to everyone!!
I applied paper based TRV from Lahore
Buddy, it would be great to hear more about your app! for instance, if you have family in Canada, are you employed or you run a business? travel history. Anything that may help us aspiring applicants :D

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Brother i dont have immediate family there..
i have travelled to US Uk and Shangen countries..i construct houses and sell them..so im into construction business.
i think basic thing is just be honest and truthful about your application. You need a bit of luck for sure. Try giving sound business or job proves and documentation so that they know that you will come back.(doesnt gaurentee though)
Plus i think you should have decent travel history.( I am no visa expert atall just sharing my my viewpoint becoz you asked)
You should try going to Shangen countries first, or visit fareast countries atleast and then apply for canada.(Regardless if you have family in canada) Because there are a lot of people who get TRVs and then they dont come back. So a lot of genuine visitors suffer because of them. So i think without european travel history atleast its difficult to digest that your first trip out of your region should be Canada.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have travelled to US Uk and Shangen countries..i construct houses and sell them..so im into construction business.
i think basic thing is just be honest and truthful about your application. You need a bit of luck for sure. Try giving sound business or job proves and documentation so that they know that you will come back.(doesnt gaurentee though)
Plus i think you should have decent travel history.( I am no visa expert atall just sharing my my viewpoint becoz you asked)
You should try going to Shangen countries first, or visit fareast countries atleast and then apply for canada.(Regardless if you have family in canada) Because there are a lot of people who get TRVs and then they dont come back. So a lot of genuine visitors suffer because of them. So i think without european travel history atleast its difficult to digest that your first trip out of your region should be Canada.
I second fahdali one should travel european countries first then shud apply for usa or canada

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I second fahdali one should travel european countries first then shud apply for usa or canada
Canada seems more strict or unexpected as compare to any other embassy plus very long time passport holding which make no sense to me however usa issues same day EU and UK issues within max 20 days even i got it in 7 days but wondering about CA ALLAH knows better what will be out come and when. but that is a reality due to few idiots who slip their genuine visitors suffer issues which is very bad :( anyways good luck to ALL.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Bro what are you talking about after business docs your property Docs shows your ties in your home country more then cash in bank or savings but unfortunately they are not accepting property docs so how to prove them that genuine visitors are genuine they are living lavish life here already that is why want to go there and will be back.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Reason:
Sorry about the refusal. Will your brother be reapplying? If yes then do post:
1. Purpose of his intended visit + for how long?

2. List of documents which he had submitted

3. What ties can he demonstrate to Pakistan (employment/business + property/land + is he married + financial situation + previous travel history)?

4. Did he borrow money shortly before he applied?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry about the refusal. Will your brother be reapplying? If yes then do post:
1. Purpose of his intended visit + for how long?

2. List of documents which he had submitted

3. What ties can he demonstrate to Pakistan (employment/business + property/land + is he married + financial situation + previous travel history)?

4. Did he borrow money shortly before he applied?

His purpose was same as mine to see our sisters convocation and meet her, spend some time with her for 10 days.

He is currently studying in D-Pharm (The University of Punjab, Leading institution in Pakistan) and provided a letter from University as well.

He is single, and my father provides every possible assistance in this case by letter , and his bank statements, company accounts , tax returns etc. We also provide return ticket booking, and all the relevant documents asked in check list on canadian embassy website.

His travel history is very strong.
Travelled to UK 5 times, studied in UK for 2 years and came back on time. Schengen visa and travelled. Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Azerbaijan, Egypt and Valid USA and UK visa.

In letter, my father specifically writes that he will be responsible for all the expenses of Omers travel and he also ensures that omer will be back in Pakistan on given date as per booking schedule.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
His purpose was same as mine to see our sisters convocation and meet her, spend some time with her for 10 days.

He is currently studying in D-Pharm (The University of Punjab, Leading institution in Pakistan) and provided a letter from University as well.

He is single, and my father provides every possible assistance in this case by letter , and his bank statements, company accounts , tax returns etc. We also provide return ticket booking, and all the relevant documents asked in check list on canadian embassy website.

His travel history is very strong.
Travelled to UK 5 times, studied in UK for 2 years and came back on time. Schengen visa and travelled. Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Azerbaijan, Egypt and Valid USA and UK visa.

In letter, my father specifically writes that he will be responsible for all the expenses of Omers travel and he also ensures that omer will be back in Pakistan on given date as per booking schedule.
1. Would your brother be reapplying?

2. Do your parents have TRVs? Would they be visiting for your sister's convocation?

3. In which year of D.Pharm. is your brother studying/ How long is this study program?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
1. Would your brother be reapplying?

2. Do your parents have TRVs? Would they be visiting for your sister's convocation?

3. In which year of D.Pharm. is your brother studying/ How long is this study program?
Yes , we are plannin to re-Apply with strong letter from Canada and answer of all the objections raised bY visa officer which I believe are useless as we already demonstrate everything.
We sent them request and copies of parents visas. They wrote this letter that he will be responsible for this trip. We are doing business in Pakistan from the last 25 years.

Yes my parents already have TRVs, they already attended her convocation on Friday.

Brother is in 3rd year of this program and he is doing pretty well. Overall program is for 5 years.