+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear I am pakistan citizen and applied from Dubai itself. Me and my family we all six have been issued a visa. So it doesn't mean that they have an enmity with Pakistani itself. The application process though is lengthy and all the information is assessed in a proper manner. And i really appreciate because before i was being told that big family usually refused. As stated by bryanna i have been issued with 3 years multiple visit visa.

Please present all your data in a sequence and purpose of visit needs to be addressed properly. You previous travel history does matter.
My family also travelled to UK, JAPAN, MALAYSIA , SINGAPORE with me.

Hi,

i am Dubai residence too but i applied from Karachi on 8th Sep as my family residence was expired this year and son is studying so didn't renew their residence mine is valid till 2019 Now still waiting no further update as status is same that passport forwarded to embassy and that is all.. i have travelling history with family around 12 countries so is it ok? plus i have business in Dubai since past 4 years and in Pakistan just started.. but wondering what is happening like i checked many forums and what i found it is surprising like if they are in mood or you are lucky you will get visa either they have 3 common refusal points which they give it to anyone wondering what will happen fingers are crossed and i am positive .

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
i am getting message that (application, not yet submitted )...what does that mean after linked my application online for tracking the information of application.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hello @Bryanna it’s me again if your remember (Australia/Pakistan) TRV application.

So my wife left for canada 2 months ago and I’m still stuck no response yet she contacted her local MP and we gotta reply from the office.
She is now expecting !!! It’s our first baby :( :(

Please explain and guide what should I do next.

“We have received a response from IRCC, please see below.

We hope you find this informationhelpful, please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have anyfurther questions.

Kind regards,

Elisabeth Hughes
Special Assistant - Edmonton
Office of Matt Jeneroux
Member of Parliament for EdmontonRiverbend

Office | 780.495.4351 Fax | 780.495.4485

To: Jeneroux, Matt - Riding 1A
Subject: MP Enquiry - Mahmood

Good day Elisabeth,

Thank you for contacting theInformation Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of theapplicant’s Temporary Resident Visa application:

· The application was received at the Canadian Visa Office in Sydney, Australia on May 2, 2017.

· The responsible office has reviewedthe application and documents submitted to determine if the applicantmeets the eligibility requirements.

o The eligibility assessment wasfinalized on May 20, 2017.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications are inprocess.

· Processing times indicated on ourwebsite are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

Should you require more details about what to expect after an application for Temporary Residence Visa was submitted, please consult our website.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and CitizenshipCanada

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Mrmoody90

Congratulations on having a baby. I hope you get a visa soon so that you can be with your wife at this wonderful time :)

There's absolutely nothing you can do. It's pointless to send any more CSEs or emails until the background/security checks are completed. You'll need to continue waiting. That's the only route in this

major77

Sep 17, 2017
This waiting thing now bugging my mind as i need to reach frankfurt on 23rd Oct. I was suppose to fly on 10th Oct 2017 to Toronto from where i will travel to London and onwards to Germany but i guess Embassy is sleeping.
No updates what so ever.
when and from where you applied?

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Applied online TRV for myself and my wife. Here is timeline.
Applied on 23 Sep
Submission confirmation 23 Sep
Passport Request 6 Oct

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Congrats from where you applied and what you write in purpose of visit and for how long?
Thanks dear
I have applied online from Punjab and mentioned purpose of visit as
To meet wife's cousin brother and to visit nearby tourist attractions in Calgary for 20 days time period

powerup

Aug 20, 2017
Yes! success rate for Pakistani applicant is very very low(specially visit visa). I was refused second time for visitor visa with the reason of (purpose of visit). I have submitted all supporting documents. I don,t know how can i satisfy the VO. I submitted all required documents which they need to process TRV applicant. It seems they have make mindset to refuse Pakistani application as much as they can.

major77

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks dear
I have applied online from Punjab and mentioned purpose of visit as
To meet wife's cousin brother and to visit nearby tourist attractions in Calgary for 20 days time period
so how much bank statement you have been shown for 20 days ?

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
salam to all respected members
i was applied online (TRV)application along my daddy and my elder brother on 15th of may 2017 and we have done biometrix on 18th of may 2017 at gerry's Lahore, at that time the processing time was 21 days so after this our case was in processing and after a month later our case moved to security and its now more than 120 day and still in security, so i am much worried about this what will happen bcoz its too much time,
can we get visa or not bcoz if embassy want to refuse our application then why they are taking too much time???
or is there any chance to get visa
anyways hope for the best inshALLAH God will help us everybody
i need suggessions from your side..
regards: USAMA ARSHAD
i also applied on July 17 VFS lahore paper base application. linked online on Aug 24 but still today no response and complete silence. Is there any one who applied in July and has outcomes!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thank you @Bryanna
Just one last thing
Could you please explain these points more specifically.

The eligibility assessment wasfinalized on May 20, 2017.

· The security verifications are inprocess.

And what is the normal max time for BG and security check ?

Thanks

@Mrmoody90

Congratulations on having a baby. I hope you get a visa soon so that you can be with your wife at this wonderful time :)

There's absolutely nothing you can do. It's pointless to send any more CSEs or emails until the background/security checks are completed. You'll need to continue waiting. That's the only route in this
Thank
@Mrmoody90

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you @Bryanna
Just one last thing
Could you please explain these points more specifically.

The eligibility assessment wasfinalized on May 20, 2017.
A basic check to confirm whether or not you are admissible to Canada in the first place.

Police checks have been completed to determine whether or not you have a criminal record and/or police charges filed against you, etc

·
The security verifications are inprocess.
This could be from multiple sources

And what is the normal max time for BG and security check ?
Absolutely no way to tell. If you have lived in multiple countries + traveled to high-risk countries then IRCC would seek information from each of these countries