+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hey Bryanna it's been 100 days now and no update on my application.

Last emailed received from the immigration on 24th July was we're processing your background check more time is required.

My wife went back to Canada so is there a way she can do something about my application to speed up.

How to apply for GC notes.. please advise

Thanks

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Last emailed received from the immigration on 24th July was we're processing your background check more time is required.

My wife went back to Canada so is there a way she can do something about my application to speed up.

Thanks

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
what documents they need did you find out.

the thing i want to mention here is that there is no specific document requested..not mentioning what exactly do they want...just got email and text to submit documents..cant reply to it too as its auto generated from VAC...so thats why i thought its an error

tmraja

May 21, 2017
sorry about this
What was the rejection reason please also share your timelines
Today i recieved my rejection for the TRV!

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

Timeline
Date of submission: 3rd May 2017
Date of refusal: 8th August 2017

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the refusal of your application.
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

Timeline
What was the purpose of visit and what documents you submitted and which countries you have travelled previously

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Thanks
Hi,

Your wife can contact her MP to ask the visa office about the delay. The MP won't be able to influence the TRV decision or to speed up the processing.

Here's how you can order your case notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Cheers

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
do you have previous travel history
What is your employment status.
how much bank statement you submitted ?

travel history

Timeline

zulkafil

Jul 30, 2017
Today ! I also received Rejection of Visa. I applied in 23rd July 2017 through Online.

Decline Reason
  • Travel history
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your Host Income and assets.