+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
some people applied on 9th May and 15th May and got their passports..others applied as early as 2nd 3rd May and havent gotten any update.. so not really on first in first out basis..other factors to it

zulkafil

Jul 30, 2017
I submitted Online Form on 23rd July 2017 and gave bio metric on 26th july 2017 , It prevously show Your action is required, Now its showing Bio metric submitted. I hoped Online submission response is faster then Paper Based.

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
@Bryanna
hi bryanna , if you could kindly help me.
I have applied on 17th May Paper based from Pakistan. I have send 2 web enquiries which i got replies too.(under process)
I have valid US and UK visas and old schengen visas. The problem is that i have a huge housing project end of august and i cant go anywhere once thats starts for a year atleast. So i want to be able to make a US trip before that. At this point iam realy not concerned if i get the canadian visa , getting my passport before the 15th is more important. But since i have waited that long, i want if you can kindly advise me the words or sentences i should use to communicate with them through email( my case is in Abudhabhi embassy) So that its not neccessarily withdrawal but high risk email to expedite my decesion. I am willing to take the risk of refusal but i want to have a fair chance of maybe getting it too, but getting the passport in the process. So can you advice me how to go about regarding the selection of words in the email. (we are family of 4..two sons 3yrs and 7yrs and my wife.
Thanks in advance Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
hi bryanna , if you could kindly help me.
I have applied on 17th May Paper based from Pakistan. I have send 2 web enquiries which i got replies too.(under process)
I have valid US and UK visas and old schengen visas. The problem is that i have a huge housing project end of august and i cant go anywhere once thats starts for a year atleast. So i want to be able to make a US trip before that. At this point iam realy not concerned if i get the canadian visa , getting my passport before the 15th is more important. But since i have waited that long, i want if you can kindly advise me the words or sentences i should use to communicate with them through email( my case is in Abudhabhi embassy) So that its not neccessarily withdrawal but high risk email to expedite my decesion. I am willing to take the risk of refusal but i want to have a fair chance of maybe getting it too, but getting the passport in the process. So can you advice me how to go about regarding the selection of words in the email. (we are family of 4..two sons 3yrs and 7yrs and my wife.
Thanks in advance Bryanna
Hi,

You can write something like this:
Each applicant details (separately, point-wise) + Application Number

My family and I had applied for Temporary Resident Visas on XX date at XX VAC, Pakistan as paper submissions. We understand that processing of our applications is currently in progress at the Abu Dhabi visa office.

Due to certain critical work commitments, it is necessary for me to travel to the US in August 2017 prior to commencing a new housing project in Pakistan. As stated in my application for a Canada TRV, I have valid US B1/B2 and UK Visitor Visas (which I have traveled???) in addition to my previous travel on Schengen visas.

I would appreciate if the visa office could please return the passports of myself and the other applicants mentioned in this letter to enable us/me (???) to urgently travel to the US.

We wish to clarify that we are NOT withdrawing or cancelling our applications for TRVs. We are more than willing to comply with any request for additional information/evidence to make decisions on our applications.

We will also re-submit our passports whenever we receive requests from the visa office

Last edited:

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Sounds Great Bryanna... Thank you so very much.really appreciate your help. I will let you know whatever reply i get.

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

You can write something like this:
Each applicant details (separately, point-wise) + Application Number

My family and I had applied for Temporary Resident Visas on XX date at XX VAC, Pakistan as paper submissions. We understand that processing of our applications is currently in progress at the Abu Dhabi visa office.

Due to certain critical work commitments, it is necessary for me to travel to the US in August 2017 prior to commencing a new housing project in Pakistan. As stated in my application for a Canada TRV, I have valid US B1/B2 and UK Visitor Visas (which I have traveled???) in addition to my previous travel on Schengen visas.

I would appreciate if the visa office could please return the passports of myself and the other applicants mentioned in this letter to enable us/me (???) to urgently travel to the US.

We wish to clarify that we are NOT withdrawing or cancelling our applications for TRVs. We are more than willing to comply with any request for additional information/evidence to make decisions on our applications.

We will also re-submit our passports whenever we receive requests from the visa office
Hi @Bryanna - can I please have your email address?

Last edited:

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my parents' Visit Visa on June 16, 2017 online and still waiting . Is there anyone with the same timeline and have had their visa accepted? Biometrics was given in Karachi VAC centre.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi @Bryanna

I have sent you message in your inbox, can you please look into it and reply.

Thank you.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my parents' Visit Visa on June 16, 2017 online and still waiting . Is there anyone with the same timeline and have had their visa accepted? Biometrics was given in Karachi VAC centre.
I also applied on 16 June 2017 paper based at VAC Lahore. Still heard nothing from them