+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
mr moody yours is slightly different case. Resident of australia and applying from pakistan so i guess background investigation is taking long(Just a guess or possible explanation not an expert at all)
I hope that you get positive update by friday too. Good luck

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
mr moody yours is slightly different case. Resident of australia and applying from pakistan so i guess background investigation is taking long(Just a guess or possible explanation not an expert at all)
I hope that you get positive update by friday too. Good luck
Thank you bro
Inshallah I hope I do get a positive answer by Friday

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello

I applied for my brother and cousin 27 may

Today both applicants received email my brother got visa and my cousin refused

Refused reason is very stupid and I can assure u they are illiterate person . Here are the reasons

Common reason you will not come back when the applicant has valid visas which is know as father of the visas usa Japan U.K. Chen gen

2.insufficients funds when he has showned 28000$ for 3 weeks

3.employment when he told them he has family business with a role of director

4.family ties and assets when idead ppl VFS don't accept docs

He would have challenged them but there is no official appeal rule but one way is very long time process

So all these for you guys see an example how drunk they are all the time

All reasons were negative oppose to positive

Bryana is right do t apply through VFS new ppl must apply online

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello

I applied for my brother and cousin 27 may

Today both applicants received email my brother got visa and my cousin refused

Refused reason is very stupid and I can assure u they are illiterate person . Here are the reasons

Common reason you will not come back when the applicant has valid visas which is know as father of the visas usa Japan U.K. Chen gen

2.insufficients funds when he has showned 28000$ for 3 weeks

3.employment when he told them he has family business with a role of director

4.family ties and assets when idead ppl VFS don't accept docs

He would have challenged them but there is no official appeal rule but one way is very long time process

So all these for you guys see an example how drunk they are all the time

All reasons were negative oppose to positive

Bryana is right do t apply through VFS new ppl must apply online
Sorry to hear your cousin was refused. IMO, he has a pretty good application for an approval.

Personally, I'm not convinced that the visa office has requested Pakistan applicants to not submit any property or business documents. This is not stated in any official statement or website + on the contrary, the Visa Office Instructions for Pakistan applicants suggests submitting such documents + all other visa offices advise applicants from other countries to prove their ties.

Sorry but it seems like a good money making strategy by VFS Pakistan. More refusals (paper submissions) = more reapplications = more VFS income.

I suggest he must reapply online. There's a pretty good chance he will be get a TRV if he provides more evidence of his business + properties + other visas, etc

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
He can't provide business proofs legally as he works in the family business and business belongs to his brother legally and these westernized culture doesn't believe in families.

That's why he mentioned role plus they only wanna see what U are but other 3 were very negative

I will fully blame VFS and embassy for their corruption of playing games both sides

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It is possible to prove employment ties even in a family-managed business. He can prove he is an employee if it is not possible to re-register the business as a partnership one with his brother (this means submitting regular documents such as employment letter + 3-4 months' salary slips + ITR + bank statements showing regular salary deposits from the business, etc).

As for the property, unless the ownership documents specifically include his name, he cannot claim he is a share holder. The workaround this would be if he holds a Power of Attorney for this property + can prove he has represented his dad using this POA for 1-2 matters.

If he is married or engaged to be married shortly then this could be another reason to return to Pakistan

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
He only gets 50000 from his brother plus it's family business so they don't show the deductions of 50k in form of ntn

Let see he is married and got one son

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
i received a sms from embassy and then a sms from vfs for collection . i went personally to vfs office to collect and received passport.i had applied a paper based application mentioning my mob no
Ali can you please tell us what time of the day does the VFS and embassy send an sms for passport collection??

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He only gets 50000 from his brother plus it's family business so they don't show the deductions of 50k in form of ntn

Let see he is married and got one son
I m part of family business , all i did i showed my ntn certificate which stated my office name and address thats it and i had no problem in getting visa