+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Non Resident Indians who have applied for Canada Immigration..WELCOME

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
ALL NRI's PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

Hello,
This Topic is related to any / all problems / matters related to ONLY NRI's who have applied for Canada Immigration from outside India.
All the problems that they face and their solutions. So All NRI's whether you are living in Middle East / Africa / USA If you have applied for Canada Immigration from outside India Please join this forum and post your questions and answers. It will be great help to All NRI's.
JOIN TODAY !!!!!!

Rahul

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
Let me share time taken for me in getting the Police verification report. Since I live in Bahrain and before this was living in Dubai, so I had to get my PV report from all three places - India , UAE , Bahrain. The easiest was from India, You can apply in Indian embassy and they get you the report within 30 working days. Getting report in Bahrain was tough, The problem is that the police officer sitting in the office will give you outlandish time , like he will say OK come after one and half month, come after 2 months for the finger printing. It depends upon his mood, since you are an expat they tell u to come after longer period. The finger printing dont take much time, after this they will tell you to come for report after 15 days, so thats the whole time consumed. After this you have to get it attested from Ministry of foreign affairs, which is a building in Manama,its very quick there, than you have to take this PV report to UAE embassy where they attest it for a fees. If you can yourself go its better, else send it by courier to Dubai Police HQ, Dubai, along with two recent photographs, a form which can be downloaded from Dubai Police website http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A26&Id=1259&num2=INF&num=INF&mainlayid=196&ItmType=4 Dubai Poilce website . You can fill this form and send it along with a draft of 35 Dollars per person. More information on this link available,