+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Nepal processing Foreum

B

barackobamaisgood

sunnyb said:
guys anybody from everest immig ? Mr Milan Karki has cheated many including me be careful frns iam filing the case against him,he is the most crooked immig agent.
who is this milan karki?
IS HE IN CANADA OR KTM?

B

barackobamaisgood

MILAN KARKI LOOKS PROFESSIONAL?
ARE YOU SURE HE IS FRAUD?

BECAUSE HE IS ADVISING FELLOW NEPALI APPLICANTS NOT TO FALL IN TRICKS AND GIMMICKS...
http://www.facebook.com/milankkarki/posts/381857191876275

tritea

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
September 2010
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
Sep. 2010 and Jan.2011, IP since xx May 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
2 July 2013
Med's Done....
7 July 2013
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
2 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.........
LANDED..........
Waiting.........
He says himself a Canadian Lawyer and he is in Canada.

barackobamaisgood said:
who is this milan karki?
IS HE IN CANADA OR KTM?

B

barackobamaisgood

tritea said:
I AM CONFUSED? WHAT EXACTLY HE DID? TOOK YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GAVE WHAT YOU WANT?
PLEASE EXPLAIN A LITTLE BIT MORE IN DETAILS...

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
tritea said:

Please shred some light on this regards,

tritea

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
September 2010
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
Sep. 2010 and Jan.2011, IP since xx May 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
2 July 2013
Med's Done....
7 July 2013
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
2 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.........
LANDED..........
Waiting.........
Yes, he said I will be in touch with all applicants but not. There are so many people want to apply their caips/gcms notes but he does nothing.. even he is out of contact.......... no one can contact or meet his brother as well in kathmandu. He has aggreed to follow his clients case/file and communicate them but he did not do like that. So, applicants want to file a case against him but they have fear wether he can do something wrong with their case or file. I think people who are waiting since 2005 as his client can tell more about him.

Tritea

barackobamaisgood said:
I AM CONFUSED? WHAT EXACTLY HE DID? TOOK YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GAVE WHAT YOU WANT?
PLEASE EXPLAIN A LITTLE BIT MORE IN DETAILS...

indian2

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tritea said:
Yes, he said I will be in touch with all applicants but not. There are so many people want to apply their caips/gcms notes but he does nothing.. even he is out of contact.......... no one can contact or meet his brother as well in kathmandu. He has aggreed to follow his clients case/file and communicate them but he did not do like that. So, applicants want to file a case against him but they have fear wether he can do something wrong with their case or file. I think people who are waiting since 2005 as his client can tell more about him.

Tritea
one of my nepalese frnds was also badly cheated by him ,after getting 1300 us dollar he never replied him ,i heard he keeps on changing home /mobile number along with wifves like a car.my friend was in contact with his ex -wife but now she is telling him she knows nothing i.e she is out of his business.

sunnyb

Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indian2 said:
one of my nepalese frnds was also badly cheated by him ,after getting 1300 us dollar he never replied him ,i heard he keeps on changing home /mobile number along with wifves like a car.my friend was in contact with his ex -wife but now she is telling him she knows nothing i.e she is out of his business.
my case was exactly the same ,after getting me 1300 US dollar he went missing ,i did uncountable calls but didnt give me gud response at all ,i emailed him ,texed him ,sent msg in fb n skype but no reply but before my application he used to call me ,he sent me many emails because we were team of 5 pple applying from him .i requested to send enquiry and caips and once he replied and said he did apply for both, i waited for many months but he didnt send me any caips result or anything ,then again he went missing ,talked to his ex wife who replied she knows nothing now ,talked to his f.....ing nepal office nobody knows abut caips ,i had to teach them all abut caips ,tlked to his brother too who is as crook as his brother .my other 4 friends cancelled him ,two of them got visa and two of them got medical.i sent few of my frnds to grab his computers to fix my account but my other frnds requested me to wait for few more days which iam doing.These days his staff dont want to tlk to me saying they r busy ya i know they r vry bg in facebook and skype .iam just making a gud plan to drag him down unless n until he vomits our hard earned mny.

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
sunnyb said:
my case was exactly the same ,after getting me 1300 US dollar he went missing ,i did uncountable calls but didnt give me gud response at all ,i emailed him ,texed him ,sent msg in fb n skype but no reply but before my application he used to call me ,he sent me many emails because we were team of 5 pple applying from him .i requested to send enquiry and caips and once he replied and said he did apply for both, i waited for many months but he didnt send me any caips result or anything ,then again he went missing ,talked to his ex wife who replied she knows nothing now ,talked to his f.....ing nepal office nobody knows abut caips ,i had to teach them all abut caips ,tlked to his brother too who is as crook as his brother .my other 4 friends cancelled him ,two of them got visa and two of them got medical.i sent few of my frnds to grab his computers to fix my account but my other frnds requested me to wait for few more days which iam doing.These days his staff dont want to tlk to me saying they r busy ya i know they r vry bg in facebook and skype .iam just making a gud plan to drag him down unless n until he vomits our hard earned mny.
I know all about him ,how could he organize a live programme in NTV without digesting mny from others ,how could he manage two wives together in canada without cheating others .he is a clever fox.

B

barackobamaisgood

HE IS A CROOK AND A BAD CON ARTIST................

GO TO HANUMAN DHOKA IN GROUP AND FILE A CASE AGAINST HIM.......

OR HIRE SOME CREEPY BOUNCERS AND BLAST HIS OFFICE.....

I DON'T SEE ANY MORE OPTIONS LEFT..

ITS DISGUSTING TO HEAR THAT APPLICANTS FROM 2005 ARE STILL WAITING WHO APPLIED UNDER HIS FUC***** OFFICES IN KATHMANDU....

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE APPLIED BY YOURSELVES..UNTIL NOW YOU COULD HAVE RECEIVED YOUR VISA STAMPED AND LANDED IN TORONTO...

AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE REQUESTED THOSE CROOKS TO PUT YOUR EMAIL ID IN THE ADDRESS BOX, THIS WAY ANY COMMUNICATION FROM CHC WILL BE DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX...WHO KNOWS THOSE CROOKS RECEIVED VALUABLE INFORMATION FROM CHC AND THEY INTENTIONALLY NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT...

"I THINK THEY DON'T WANT ANY OTHER FELLOW NEPALESE TO ENTER CANADA"

WHAT A BULL S H I T

THANKS

Bishal

Jul 13, 2012
Hi Nepali frens!!!
I live in Calgary, Canada since 2010. I just want to inform that IF any nepali couple or singles are coming to calgary and looking for Accomodation then I have 2 bedroom available for rent. Kitchen etc to be shared...If interested then should e-mail @ bishal_acharya15@yahoo.com
And will help u if u guys have any questions regarding Immigration or anything
Thank you
Bishal

B

barackobamaisgood

Bishal said:
Hi Nepali frens!!!
I live in Calgary, Canada since 2010. I just want to inform that IF any nepali couple or singles are coming to calgary and looking for Accomodation then I have 2 bedroom available for rent. Kitchen etc to be shared...If interested then should e-mail @ bishal_acharya15 @ yahoo.com
And will help u if u guys have any questions regarding Immigration or anything
Thank you
Bishal
Toronto ma chahi ho bhane I am coming there this month last or August first week..
Btw what is the average living cost there for a single unmarried person like me... Any idea

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
satya said:
hello sharmilas !

yes I'm from nepal. I send my application in nov26 and reached in NS on 2 dec. I got AOR on 8 feb 2010. Now I'm preparing for IELTS exam. I need minimum 10 points in IELTS. Let's share our ideas through this forume
Does anybody know Mr. Satya was succeeded in getting PR?

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello all,
Pleased to see Nepalese getting PR and setting in canada. Actually I do have a question, which I guess you all could answer.
I studied bachelor's in TU from 2014 to 2018 june and also did my job during those periods as you might know well attendance is not required for bachelor's in government colleges in Nepal and one can do full time job while studying full time. So, How shall I explain this issue to IRCC. I did my job full time 56 hours a week and do have all supporting documents to prove work experience. Will Full time study along with full time job affect the application??

Thanks!!!

amritthakur16

Sep 25, 2022
Hi , I am nepali passport holder . I am living and working in Delhi ,india with family . I have applied for canada job . I need India pcc . I have obtained Nepal PCC . Can any one help me to know the procedure of getting India PCC ?