Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Hi Nepalise friends. Let's us share our expirence through this Foruem

HIMAL

Nov 19, 2009
Hi Guys,

I have already made online application to AUS and now thinking about CANADA. I need lots of Inputs from a person who has already applied for. Though I have gone through the department web site, I need to know more on issues after receiving the file number. Can you please briefly mention the required dox and process after receipt of file no.

Himal

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Hello himal.

where do you want to apply ? are you planning to apply as fedrall skilled worker. if so you first filled up a form and submit it to concern address. probably you may get file number after 2 months.

thank

Dipendra

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hello Friends
First of all glad to see Nepali forum here in this blog
Myself Dipendra applying for FSW category.
Please share your timelines and informations

Thank You

Gurung

Nov 20, 2009
Hi guys,

Thanks for starting this forum. I had aslo applied for canadian PR through buffalo newyork.I sent my application on July 20th 2009 to CIO Sydney.Got AOR on 28th sept with 120 days deadline of sending full application to Buffalo.May be next week i am sending my application packet to newyork.

good luck for all you guys and share your timeline and experience.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Gurung

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
hello every one.

i have a question that i am holding indian passport and my wife is nepali but living and working in india.
we have applied for pr process. and i have to submit her indian police clearance,,
but she was refused ,cause indian commisioner office said they cannot as nepali does not require visa to enter in india.
so they said they have no record..
in that case can i submit her nepali police clearance.?
plz reply..thx

rabighising

Nov 10, 2009
hello everybody

thank you for starting this forum.
I am a registered nurse had got medical last week

please mention your application status

venkyshanky23 said:
hello every one.

i have a question that i am holding indian passport and my wife is nepali but living and working in india.
we have applied for pr process. and i have to submit her indian police clearance,,
but she was refused ,cause indian commisioner office said they cannot as nepali does not require visa to enter in india.
plz reply..thx

HIMAL

Nov 19, 2009
venkyshanky23 said:
hello every one.

plz reply..thx
No you cannot, because she has been in india and she needs Nepali (In case she lived there since her 18th birthday) as well as Indian Police Clearance. I suggest you ask her employer to certify her period of employment or some other document that shows she was living in India and request the concerned authority for police clearance.

I have been in India (I am a Nepali Citizen) for 3 years for study purpose and I have applied for police clearance from India through Indian Embessy. For this purpose I have submitted my marksheet etc which shows I was in India.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@venkysanky,

I believe what you can do it approach the IPS officer in your district and show him what Canadian instruction says. He will be able to give you PCC. Or, you can go to home ministry of the state you live..if u r in capital city then you are fine otherwise it will be a hassel....but try going to SP office..being an IPS officer they will understand...
Hope this will help.

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
canadacanada said:
@ venkysanky,

I believe what you can do it approach the IPS officer in your district and show him what Canadian instruction says. He will be able to give you PCC. Or, you can go to home ministry of the state you live..if u r in capital city then you are fine otherwise it will be a hassel....but try going to SP office..being an IPS officer they will understand...
Hope this will help.
state is in maharastra..
and ips office said they cannot help in this case..
planning ti write a letter to cic..
can you help in writing a letter,,to waive this indian pcc

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello venkyshanky23, I'm agree with HIMAL. you have to show police clerance certificate from Indian police. If your state police didn't agree to give you. You should contact to your central goverment. Definetely they give you a clerance if you deserve it.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello HIMAL, DIPENDRA, and GURUNG . ! I'm very happy that you all guys has already started immigration process. I had applied for Quebec 2 years before but I was rejected. I wrote a letter for adminitrative review.Today I forward my application for fedrall skilled worker on NOC 0213. may be I'll get the file number within 2 months. nothing to do just waiting .

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@venkyshanky23,

I think you should go to state home ministry, they will help you.
in my case, my wife is indian and i am nepali citizen. worked in Delhi. Contacted the indian cosulate in a third country where i live now, They told me they cann't issue PCC. I was in India for less then 1 yr. I just wrote a letter that what i did to get PCC since I didn't get PCC, I just wrote a letter to CIC.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@venkyshanky23,

Continue from last posting..

They (Indian Consulate) told me to contact the relevant home ministry. And, since my eductation was also from India, i got PCC for that time.

While writting letter , I meantioned time periods of my stay in India and PCC (from -- to-) and for which period I couldn't obtain PCC and I have no other means to get that..since i know the address where i lived..thats it..NO lease paper ( there were no lease papers then, even if there were...who keeps those things..once u r out of that place you trash those). The company i worked didn't even have pay stubs...
I write those things and submitted my application. Dont know what will happen. But i got my AOR after submitting full app..thats where i am at now ...not sure they will ask me for PCC for that period of time.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.