Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Hello,

I had been exhausted while organizing and arranging all the documents required to study in the USA or Canada, So here I am sharing all these documents with you guys.

Hope it Helps,

Business Letter,

It is certified that I, ___________ s/o ___________, bearing CNIC No. ___________ and residing at ___________, operating a business of ___________ under the registered trade mark of ___________ since ___________
During the whole business tenure, I assure you that I am not engaged in any illegal or criminal activities and did my business lying within the laws of Republic of Pakistan.
This is primary, as well as major source of my income, and I give my full consent to the funds being available to my son Mr. ___________, bearing CNIC NO. ___________ For the purpose of studying in ___________.
If you need any further information please contact me on the details given as per letterhead.

Affidavit of Financial Support

AFFIDAVIT REGARDING FINANCIAL SUPPORT

I, _______________ s/o _______________, r/o _______________, holding NIC No. _______________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1.That Mr. _______________ is my real son, whose date of birth is _______________ having Computerized National Identity Card No. _______________and who is a citizen of _______________.

2. That he intend to proceed to the _______________ for the _______________ program at _______________in state of _______________

3. That during his stay in _______________, all the expenses whatsoever incurred in studying and staying in _______________will be borne by me out of my assets, for which the Bank Statement declaring the finances and registration certificates regarding the registration of my Business are attached herewith.

4. And that all other adequate maintenance, accommodation and over all other possible expenses will be provided by me during the entire period of his studies in _______________.
5. That I am in sound financial position and able to pay all the allied expenses for my son's education and living expense etcetera.
6. That my son will abide by the rules and regulations of _______________ and will return to Pakistan after completion of his studies.

I, _______________ s/o _______________, hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing have been concealed or misstated therein.

Spelling Difference in any document,

I, __________________ s/o __________________ (Late), r/o __________________, holding NIC No. __________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That I am maintaining the bank account at __________________, located at ____________________________________
2. That my bank account number is __________________.
3. And that my full name is __________________, however it has mentioned as __________________ only in that bank account.
4. That __________________ and __________________ are the same person.
5. That I am executing this Affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to use the same for whatever legal purpose it may serve.

Affidavit of Sponsorship

I, _________________ s/o _________________ R/o _________________, holding NIC No. _________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That I own a business of _________________ since _________________ under the name of registered trademark _________________

2. That my annual income is _________________ (Rupees. _________________) as per income tax return.

3. That I am sponsoring my son Mr. _________________ r/o _________________ Who is Undertaking higher studies in _________________ at _________________ in the field of _________________, of Duration _________________ years beginning from _________________to _________________.

4. That I undertake to provide full financial support during his/her stay in _________________including his tuition fees of _________________ per annum and Living expenses of up to _________________ per annum.

Signature of sponsor:

Sworn before me at ______________on this ________day of ____________-200

Sponsor Declaration Letter

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SUBJECT: SPONSOR'S DECLARTION

This letter is to certify that I, _____________________, holding CNIC No. ____________________, am willing to financially sponsor my son___________________, holding CNIC No. ____________________, during the time of his graduate studies in ______________, starting from _____________________and ending in ____________________ at _____________________.
Because of his extensive knowledge and expertise in technology, it has become my dream that my son acquires a foreign degree from a reputed institute, and for this reason I am willing to support his foreign education.
As for my financial status, I am an owner of __________________running a business of exporting _____________________. I find myself financially capable to finance the studies of my son and that I’ll be responsible for the total cost of his studies, including tuition, accommodation, food, maintenance and all other miscellaneous expenses during his two years stay in _____________________
If you have any concerns about this matter, please feel free to contact me at _____________________.

Sincerely,

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
ali.ahmad2789 said:
It will be very helpful for many people
Cheers bro :) :)
I guess so,
I know how stressful this is to write affidavits and this is why i shared them.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about those who are self sponsor? How they should write sponsor letter, sop and affidavit?

preethy.wils

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
well.... a small clarification ...isn't the affidavit of sponsorship and affidavit of financial support all the same thing? I have no seen anybody on the forum mentioning separate affidavits for each

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
fazeel said:
what about those who are self sponsor? How they should write sponsor letter, sop and affidavit?
I just found this,

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (SELF-SPONSORED APPLICANT)
I, ________________________________________, make an oath and state as follows:
(Name of Applicant)
I am a self-sponsored student applicant.
I presently have in my checking/savings account the minimum sum of $17,000 U.S. dollars to meet my tuition, books, and miscellaneous expenses while attending Richland College. Please see General Information regarding additional funds required for any dependents.
I have attached an original bank statement or a bank letter (not more than three months old) reflecting a minimum CURRENT BALANCE of $17,000 U.S. dollars. (Please see general information regarding additional funds required for any dependents).

Please note: USCIS requires the three most recent bank statements for processing reinstatements within the United States.
A minimum of $3,000 U.S. dollars will be available to me at the time of initial registration.
OATH OR AFFIRMATION OF STUDENT
I swear (affirm) that the above statements are true and correct.
Applicant’s Name ___________________________________________ Signature__________________________ Date _________________
Address ___________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________
City _____________________________ State/Province__________________________
Postal Code _______________________ Country _______________________________
Telephone # _______________________ E-mail ________________________________

SmartHawk

Jun 23, 2005
Toronto
Hello 0xFF, i'm in real need to have the sample of an affidavit about "Intends to return to Canada when you become a permanent residence". the embassy in London has sent this to my wife who i have sponsored from outside the country and currently i'm a non resident Canadian but i'm waiting and willing to move back to Canada once my wife;s immigration visa is issued. currently, both of us are living together in an other country where i submitted the application from. this is an urgent thread as it's time sensitive and i have only few days left. please help :(

Idham_121

Mar 8, 2019
I just found this,

(Name of Applicant)
I presently have in my checking/savings account the minimum sum of $17,000 U.S. dollars to meet my tuition, books, and miscellaneous expenses while attending Richland College. Please see General Information regarding additional funds required for any dependents.
I have attached an original bank statement or a bank letter (not more than three months old) reflecting a minimum CURRENT BALANCE of $17,000 U.S. dollars. (Please see general information regarding additional funds required for any dependents).

Please note: USCIS requires the three most recent bank statements for processing reinstatements within the United States.
A minimum of $3,000 U.S. dollars will be available to me at the time of initial registration.
Applicant’s Name ___________________________________________ Signature__________________________ Date _________________
Address ___________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________
I just found this,

(Name of Applicant)

It was REALLY helpful! thanks to you.