+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All January and February 2012 Applicants

juan74

Oct 16, 2012
Ab2012Feb said:
To all January February 2012. I am so happy to almost finish my application...
I guess the most important thing is to not loose hope.

Just would like to share my timelines.

Applied For: CEC
Sent: feb. 6 2012
VO: Buffalo was transferred to Ottawa
AOr: Did not receive any beacause of error in email
Accdg to GCMs July 18
Medical: March 7, 2013
PPR: June 17, 2013
Visa Issued: Do not know yet but passport tracker already activated.

;) ;) ;) ;D
omg is good to know that a january/february 2012 applicant is a sucessful permanent resident of canada.
congratulations
i am also january and february 2012 applicant
we were not the lucky ones that the process was so fast
today after my on line status changed to DECISION MADE on july 111th i am still waiting for my PPR
i contact them a few days ago but nothing yet ...
this wait is been painful and stressful. i just ordered my caips two days ago, at least i want to know if my application is approved.
anyway we still hoping the best.
regards

Ab2012Feb

Aug 25, 2012
Just be more patient i guess its just that every applicant has different situations...
Like me it took awhile for my application to end.Since I am not getting the emails that they are sending.
Supposedly I have my medicals already last year. But since I am not receiving any emails.
I wasnt able to do it.
Fortunately they have the caps/gcms notes. And saw the history of my application. So I made a follow up and used as an attachement the gcms notes that I got.... :D

juan74

Oct 16, 2012
Ab2012Feb said:
Just be more patient i guess its just that every applicant has different situations...
Like me it took awhile for my application to end.Since I am not getting the emails that they are sending.
Supposedly I have my medicals already last year. But since I am not receiving any emails.
I wasnt able to do it.
Fortunately they have the caps/gcms notes. And saw the history of my application. So I made a follow up and used as an attachement the gcms notes that I got.... :D
OHHH MAN I TRYING TO BE ALL RELAX BUT THIS DECISION MADE WITHOUT PPR , IS KILLING ME SPECIALLY AFTER 18 MONTHS WAITING...
LIKE I SAID I ALREADY CAIPS THREE DAY AGO SO I JUST WANT TO SEE APPROVED AND THEN I WILL BE ALL HAPPY WAITING TO THEY DECIDE TO REQUEST MY PASSPORTS...
I DONT KNOW IF THEY OVERLOAD WITH APPLICATIONS OR SOMETHING BUT THEY TAKING TIME ..PAINFUL TIME BUDDY !!!!!!