Med's Request
Feb 24, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 13, 2013
cn_nikki said:
juan74

I haven't got MR , but I submitted it after I received file number. I thought it might save the time.

I ordered notes, but everything says NOT started and due dates are June 2013.

Hopefully something should change or update...
Is there any limit to the number of times u can ask for GCMS notes?

leib

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

does anyone know when they ask for PCC:( Police Certificate Clearance) and you send it does it says on ur ecas Pcc has been received like its the case for MR Medical results have been received?
Thank you

juan74

Oct 16, 2012
Leib they don't do that ...
Sometime they send u an email saying ppc received confirmation but that's it
And my case I asked them if they received the new ppc and the answer was.
""We received police certificates this is an confirmation """
That it !!!!!!! Good luck my friend.

leib

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your answer

MIA2010

Apr 30, 2013
Hi .. all i need your help.
i applied for PR in Canadian Experience class on jan 2013. got my AOR in Feb 2013. now i realize that i have done a mistake on the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM IMM 5669E SECTION 6 UNDER(D) ..

that when i apply for my TRV renewal from Buffalo one, it got rejected lack of supporting documents. but i re-applied on next day and got it in two weeks time. it happen to my wife as well. she and my daughter applied for visiting visa from india and got rejected but then we apply for open work permit for my wife. and we all have valid visa and currently we are in Canada. all of our visa valid for one more year.

Application IMM5669E section 6 .under D)-been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or Visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country ? :- i filled-NO

AND DID NOT PUT ANY EXPLANATION.-reason myself wife and daughter have the TRV VISA . PRESENTLY STAYING IN CANADA.

does this is going to give any trouble ???

should i write to CPP- OTTAWA that i have done mistake on the application??

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Send a new corrected form giving details with an explanation letter. Play it safe.

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
Andy2109 said:
Send a new corrected form giving details with an explanation letter. Play it safe.
Hi Andy,

Please reply to my PM.

MIA2010

Apr 30, 2013
HI ANDY
I wanted send a explanation letter to CPP- Ottawa that i have make a mistake on question 6 section D mistakenly answer no.and my answer for the question is YES. and attach the reason that my family still in Canada with valid TRV. request them to consider the letter as provided information.with copy of all our trv. and old rejection letter.as i need to update my IMM5669E.
because i have filled the application on jan 2013, and request to add on additional information to my file.if i filled the new imm 5569. possibly lead to negative opinion as i have to sign the imm with new date and rest of file was signed and submitted 4 months ago. ref. conversation in rejection because of the new employer letter and new IMM008.

please post your opinion guys

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
To err is human. There is no element of negative opinion because all that you are doing is correcting your mistake. You are good in having realized the mistake well before the application is taken up for processing. Otherwise it could have been disastrous.
You will need to sign the new form with the current date for sure. It will cause no hindrance to the processing of your application because the AOR has already been issued. You are in queue which will not be disturbed.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
MIA2010 said:
Hi .. all i need your help.
i applied for PR in Canadian Experience class on jan 2013. got my AOR in Feb 2013. now i realize that i have done a mistake on the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM IMM 5669E SECTION 6 UNDER(D) ..

that when i apply for my TRV renewal from Buffalo one, it got rejected lack of supporting documents. but i re-applied on next day and got it in two weeks time. it happen to my wife as well. she and my daughter applied for visiting visa from india and got rejected but then we apply for open work permit for my wife. and we all have valid visa and currently we are in Canada. all of our visa valid for one more year.

Application IMM5669E section 6 .under D)-been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or Visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country ? :- i filled-NO

AND DID NOT PUT ANY EXPLANATION.-reason myself wife and daughter have the TRV VISA . PRESENTLY STAYING IN CANADA.

does this is going to give any trouble ???

should i write to CPP- OTTAWA that i have done mistake on the application??

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

I applied for my TRV together with my study application because i saw work permit processing time it was taking 7 months from here.. so what i thought may be because i have less time for study application and due to the processing time for work permit may be we wil get delayed so the moment i applied for her TRV...

my question is as u mention that you apply for TRV and get reected and when u apply for Open work permit it got approve... i am a bit qorried now

but i was thinking once the TRV approve in the processing time we will once be in Canada then I can apply for her Open work permit? is this possible to apply for open work permit for spouse once you are there and ur spouse is on TRV??!!!

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Nadeem_jee said:
I applied for my TRV together with my study application because i saw work permit processing time it was taking 7 months from here.. so what i thought may be because i have less time for study application and due to the processing time for work permit may be we wil get delayed so the moment i applied for her TRV...

my question is as u mention that you apply for TRV and get reected and when u apply for Open work permit it got approve... i am a bit qorried now

but i was thinking once the TRV approve in the processing time we will once be in Canada then I can apply for her Open work permit? is this possible to apply for open work permit for spouse once you are there and ur spouse is on TRV??!!!
Yes

Ab2012Feb

Aug 25, 2012
To all January February 2012. I am so happy to almost finish my application...
I guess the most important thing is to not loose hope.

Just would like to share my timelines.

Applied For: CEC
Sent: feb. 6 2012
VO: Buffalo was transferred to Ottawa
AOr: Did not receive any beacause of error in email
Accdg to GCMs July 18
Medical: March 7, 2013
PPR: June 17, 2013
Visa Issued: Do not know yet but passport tracker already activated.

;) ;) ;) ;D