+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Jan 2020 SINP Applicants Waiting for Nomination Join Here...

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Oh wow! that's great :) I submitted a couple of days after you... Hopefully I shall see some progress with my application too...

Best of luck to all of us!
Good luck to you and others. Yes, it is a good news that they have stared picking Jan applications. However, it also seems that there are so many new cases in Regina (which is the city where immigration office is), and I doubt if they will hold again :(

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Please can someone assist me with what the feedback is after one submits Additional documents required ?

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Hi,

Did you notice your invoice tab disappearing when your status changed to in process?
Well I can’t find any invoice tab ... I have never seen it honestly so it not being there could mean it was there and it’s disappeared ‍♀. The wait of nomination before the wait of ITA on express entry ... this is daunting

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hi All,

Just want to provide you guys an update:

Finally, my status has changed to IP earlier today. Funny thing is, when I checked a few hours after, another update came up for ADR.

ADR is for updated POF and additional docs pertaining to points claimed for points claimed for close family member... I got until Aug 20, 2020 to provide these ADR's..

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Well I can’t find any invoice tab ... I have never seen it honestly so it not being there could mean it was there and it’s disappeared ‍♀. The wait of nomination before the wait of ITA on express entry ... this is daunting
It's quite the same with mine, I went to in process and invoice tab disappeared at the same time.. I know, the waiting anxiously continues... at least you were already able to submit your ADRS's, I still have to prepare mine and hopefully be able to send it back soonest...

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
It's quite the same with mine, I went to in process and invoice tab disappeared at the same time.. I know, the waiting anxiously continues... at least you were already able to submit your ADRS's, I still have to prepare mine and hopefully be able to send it back soonest...
Invoice tab missing is a good sign. It means, your result is on your way.

Good luck to both of you guys.

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hi,

Have you received any updates post ADR submission?

Just submitted mine today so the nerve-wracking waiting period starts again... :)

J.Jay

Aug 18, 2020
Will we be informed any changes of our status or ADR by sending to our personal email or in OASIS portal? Thanks mates.

J.Jay

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks god. I got my nomination today. Yeah!
I would like to share my timelines

NOC: 4011
SINP points: 69
ITA: 20th Dec
Application submitted: 19th Jan
NO ADR
In-process: 17th Aug
Nominated: 18th Aug

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019

NO ADR
Congratulations. Would you mind sharing your first five digit Application number

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020

NO ADR

Lucky you. Congratulations. Are you OID or EE applicant?