+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Jan 2020 SINP Applicants Waiting for Nomination Join Here...

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
This wait can be nerve wracking at times. One cannot tell if it will be a fruitful wait or not. You just have to keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Very true....we can only wait patiently and hope for the best... and let's keep each other updated as sometimes updates in here can give us courage to continue being positive (personal experience :) )

Reactions: mnahasan

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
This was 9th July.
Thank you for your inquiry.

I have checked on your file, the file is in process.

Unfortunately, currently our average processing times are extended beyond the parameters indicated on our website. We appreciate your patience at this time.

If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email.

Kindest regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
I have now seen the in process tab. Application was submitted 3 January. I hope I get it. Fingers crossed.

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
I applied on January 5th and got ADR today. They want me to prove my intent to stay in Saskatchewan. Any idea about this. I will stay in Saskatchewan only but how can I prove that now?

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
I applied on January 5th and got ADR today. They want me to prove my intent to stay in Saskatchewan. Any idea about this. I will stay in Saskatchewan only but how can I prove that now?
Did you mentioned any family member living in other Province .

I guess there is no specific document which you can produce. Have you ever visited Saskatchewan or applied job from Saskatchewan employer? If yes try to give this information along with the sworn affidavit.

I will do a more research and will update it there if i get anything specific. When they picked your file for processing?

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019

I guess there is no specific document which you can produce. Have you ever visited Saskatchewan or applied job from Saskatchewan employer? If yes try to give this information along with the sworn affidavit.

I will do a more research and will update it there if i get anything specific. When they picked your file for processing?

Just found this...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-oid-proof-of-intent-to-settle-in-saskatchewan.557717/post-7453339

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018

Today they processed it. I have not been to Saskatchewan or applied for jobs there as I leave abroad and it’s not easy to get job in Canada from abroad in my profession.
I can definitely provide an affidavit