+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Jan 2020 SINP Applicants Waiting for Nomination Join Here...

rm75

May 27, 2020
NOC 1311
Application submitted 10th jan 2020
Occupation in demand .

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hi,

Also still current on AR status.

NOC: 0125
Application Submitted: 6th Jan 2020
SINP Points: 74
SINP Category: EE

Has anyone sent any email enquiring reg the status of their application?

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Glad to hear from you guys. Yes, I sent an email this week only, which they replied saying no answer on processing date. However, I believe not many applications from December are left and we should get our files processed by mid of next month.

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
but in another post you mentioned that they replied as in progress. If you don’t mind, could you please share email reply copy from them?
They replied my email enquiries that it’s in process but the portal still says Application Received. I believe it was just a generic reply to my mail.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
They replied my email enquiries that it’s in process but the portal still says Application Received. I believe it was just a generic reply to my mail.
When did you email them? They don't send generic email saying "in process". If it is in process, it is for real. If that is the reality, your profile will see an update anytime. That's why I asked for a copy of email because when I sent them last time, they mentioned that my application is in que for process.

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
When did you email them? They don't send generic email saying "in process". If it is in process, it is for real. If that is the reality, your profile will see an update anytime. That's why I asked for a copy of email because when I sent them last time, they mentioned that my application is in que for process.
This was 9th July.
Thank you for your inquiry.

I have checked on your file, the file is in process.

Unfortunately, currently our average processing times are extended beyond the parameters indicated on our website. We appreciate your patience at this time.

If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email.

Kindest regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Reactions: mnahasan

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Al
This was 9th July.

Unfortunately, currently our average processing times are extended beyond the parameters indicated on our website. We appreciate your patience at this time.

If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email.

Kindest regards,

alright, thanks..

don’t worry it is in process if they say so. However, they may have not updated online. So, you will hear may be next week.

good luck.

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
This was 9th July.

Kindest regards,
Hi,

I agree with @lalitsharma1 - yours is possibly on process already. I have as well emailed them, and they just confirmed that my application had been successfully submitted (no mention of being currently in process) and that if all docs are complete it shall proceed to the next stage of processing and if found incomplete it can be closed/returned.

I'm getting apprehensive/anxious as I don't seem to have received the "standard reply"... Oh well, only time can tell...

Hopefully we can see some updates soon from a January submission...

Naamb

Jan 7, 2020
Ghana
NOC Code......
Hi,

I agree with @lalitsharma1 - yours is possibly on process already. I have as well emailed them, and they just confirmed that my application had been successfully submitted (no mention of being currently in process) and that if all docs are complete it shall proceed to the next stage of processing and if found incomplete it can be closed/returned.

I'm getting apprehensive/anxious as I don't seem to have received the "standard reply"... Oh well, only time can tell...

Hopefully we can see some updates soon from a January submission...
This wait can be nerve wracking at times. One cannot tell if it will be a fruitful wait or not. You just have to keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Reactions: mnahasan