+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

flames21

May 12, 2015
MyCIC updated to "Application approved" today... Any idea when will they mail out COPR?? Return Tracker is not active yet! Thanks

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spyfy said:
It seems like everyone's PP Xpresspost letters was delivered on the first business day after it was sent.

Somehow, my tracking status is weird: I sent it on Monday morning (Aug 17) and I could track the envelope online. Everything went smoothly until Tuesday morning (Aug 18) at 10:46 when the status updated to "Item out for delivery in Ottawa, ON". It hasn't changed status since then. Oddly enough the expected delivery day is still Aug 18 but today, on Aug 19 it still shows the "Item out for delivery" status.

Anyone had a similar experience? Don't get me wrong, I can wait some more days after all these months, but somehow it is weird that it went out to delivery but now it is neither delivered nor is there a notice that it couldn't be delivered. I'm mostly concerned that the envelope got stuck somewhere. It's a weird limbo...
Same thing here - i was already freaking out today as we sent it n Thursday, the 13th - and it was out for delivery on Monday the 17th. The status still says out for delivery. SO we went to Canada post and they gave us a number to call. The person on the phone said that CIC in Ottawa gets so much mail they just drop it in the PO Box and CIC courier comes to pick it it up usually every other day. So....I believe CIC already has it, but the delivery information is pending.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
terulinkarezinka said:
Same thing here - i was already freaking out today as we sent it n Thursday, the 13th - and it was out for delivery on Monday the 17th. The status still says out for delivery. SO we went to Canada post and they gave us a number to call. The person on the phone said that CIC in Ottawa gets so much mail they just drop it in the PO Box and CIC courier comes to pick it it up usually every other day. So....I believe CIC already has it, but the delivery information is pending.
Same issue, same explanation here.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kateg said:
Same issue, same explanation here.
This forum is the only thing that has kept me sane while going through the whole EE journey lol
Whoever came up with this idea of people sharing their fears and experience is a genius.

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
Can someone help me please??i received a passport request letter, i am here in canada and my dependents are in the phippines. I tried to email cic but i havent receive response from there? Where should i send my dependents passport??thank you so much!!

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
kambal82 said:
Sent mine last Wednesday and reached Ottawa Friday and my wife and kids at local office at home last Thursday so Im expecting an update on myCIC today because of Holiday..Have a great day guys and enjoy the rest of the process Cheers!!! ;) ;D
Help please. I received ppr letter. Im currently here in canada and my dependents are in philippines?whats the process of sending their passport? I tried to email the cic but i havnt received responsed yet. How will i make arrangemnt to local office for submission?thank you.

sketos

Feb 1, 2015
Hey all. Just sharing my timeline :

Passport request : Aug 17
Documents sent : Aug 17
Documents out for delivery : Aug 18 - The status is still out for delivery
myCIC - approved : Aug 19 or Aug 20
ECAS : 4th line "We sent you a letter on August 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." How is this possible??
return tracker is not activated yet

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
terulinkarezinka said:
This forum is the only thing that has kept me sane while going through the whole EE journey lol
Whoever came up with this idea of people sharing their fears and experience is a genius.
Word. Now that I know I'm not the only one with this tracking thing, I can sit back an relax. Seems like it's totally normal :)

konosan

Aug 20, 2015
esantos said:
Hi guys, creating this thread for us to share the timeline from receiving PPR to getting our Passports and/or COPR back.

My current timeline is as follow:

23 Jul 15 - PPR received
23 Jul 15 - Passport posted on Canada Post
27 Jul 15 - Passport delivered in Ottawa

I called CIC and they do not have a Processing Time for sending passport back to applicant.

Post here your timelines and your comments.

Cheers ;D
First of all, congratulations!

In the last couple of weeks CIC cancelled several applications under Express Entry and the reason was "Invalid medical as medical has been assessed for Temporary residence only". Do you know any difference between a medical for permanent residence and that for temporary residence? Since your application for permanent residence was approved, would you mind telling us what category was chosen in your medical examination report (worker non-EDE, family EDE, etc)? Some rumour said only "family EDE" was for permanent residence.

Thank you!

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Have you received a request letter for Schedule A and it says your application has been transferred to Case Processing Center OTTAWA (CPC)?
If so, when was such request received?
Thank you ;)

Rzhang

Oct 23, 2014
Share my timeline:

14 AUG 15 - PPR received
17 AUG 15 - Passport posted on Canada Post
18 AUG 15 - Passport delivered in Ottawa

Hope they can return my Passport as soon as possible !!!  :D

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
sketos said:

ECAS : 4th line "We sent you a letter on August 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." How is this possible??
Return tracking is not instant. The letter is the Passport Request, which you received electronically. The "out for delivery" message is normal.

Everything is fine. Don't worry.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
sketos said:

That 4th line refers to the PPR. In the old system, PPRs were actually send by mail. ECAS still uses the old "canned status lines". So the "letter" on August 17 is just your PPR that you got on your MyCIC account.

trricky

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE created Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
18-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
18-04-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Passport Req..
15 AUG 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 AUG 2015
LANDED..........
22 Aug 2015
Got Approved yesterday... waiting for the tracking back...

Sent on 14 Aug
Received Ottawa 18 Aug
CIC approved the 19 Aug

waiting for landing.... hopefully next week end???? who knowwwsss