ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
It seems like everyone's PP Xpresspost letters was delivered on the first business day after it was sent.

Somehow, my tracking status is weird: I sent it on Monday morning (Aug 17) and I could track the envelope online. Everything went smoothly until Tuesday morning (Aug 18) at 10:46 when the status updated to "Item out for delivery in Ottawa, ON". It hasn't changed status since then. Oddly enough the expected delivery day is still Aug 18 but today, on Aug 19 it still shows the "Item out for delivery" status.

Anyone had a similar experience? Don't get me wrong, I can wait some more days after all these months, but somehow it is weird that it went out to delivery but now it is neither delivered nor is there a notice that it couldn't be delivered. I'm mostly concerned that the envelope got stuck somewhere. It's a weird limbo...

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
spyfy said:
It seems like everyone's PP Xpresspost letters was delivered on the first business day after it was sent.

Somehow, my tracking status is weird: I sent it on Monday morning (Aug 17) and I could track the envelope online. Everything went smoothly until Tuesday morning (Aug 18) at 10:46 when the status updated to "Item out for delivery in Ottawa, ON". It hasn't changed status since then. Oddly enough the expected delivery day is still Aug 18 but today, on Aug 19 it still shows the "Item out for delivery" status.

Anyone had a similar experience? Don't get me wrong, I can wait some more days after all these months, but somehow it is weird that it went out to delivery but now it is neither delivered nor is there a notice that it couldn't be delivered. I'm mostly concerned that the envelope got stuck somewhere. It's a weird limbo...
Mine is super slow... I sent on Monday evening, and it's says that it's still in processing in local office on Tuesday evening. Just changed to in transit this morning... Expected delivery date is tomorrow, hopefully they can deliver tomorrow!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
spyfy said:

I am facing the same issue. My passport is scheduled to be delivered today but It has not yet reached the Ottawa processing centre. I am worried a lot.

Is something wrong with Canada Post website. May be it is not getting updated.

risus56

Aug 11, 2015
hey guys,
so i received ppr yesterday and sent all requirements today. what is next after i get my pp back?
What should i do for landing?
Do i need any appointment for landing at any borders?
What papers should i make ready on the day of landing?
what questions do they usually ask?
and how long does it take to land?
thank you in advance

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
kainthsimranjit said:
I am facing the same issue. My passport is scheduled to be delivered today but It has not yet reached the Ottawa processing centre. I am worried a lot.

So mine has been updated to out for Delivery. Lets see....

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
guys, you need to relax a little with the Xpresspost tracking - give it a few days and all will be good.

I've said it before: sitting clicking refresh on the tracking webpage will drive you crazy.

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
risus56 said:
hey guys,
so i received ppr yesterday and sent all requirements today. what is next after i get my pp back?
What should i do for landing?
Do i need any appointment for landing at any borders?
What papers should i make ready on the day of landing?
what questions do they usually ask?
and how long does it take to land?
thank you in advance
Check this link out:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-copr-papers-and-successfully-landed-connect-here-t334905.0.html

s1d3w4y5

Jan 8, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:

I thought I might be the only one. My Xpresspost also managed to get to the out for delivery status within one day instead of two but hasn't updated since then even though it's now three days later.

However, my case has now been updated to "This application has been approved." I understood that this only happened once they had received the documents requested in PPR. That would imply that delivery has taken place and that I shouldn't send them again. It does appear to be that the website is wrong. It says that it's due for an update on the 21st. Perhaps it's not working properly in the meantime.

Does anybody have experience, please, of whether your application can be updated to "approved" without CIC receiving the documents requested in PPR?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
s1d3w4y5 said:
I thought I might be the only one. My Xpresspost also managed to get to the out for delivery status within one day instead of two but hasn't updated since then even though it's now three days later.

However, my case has now been updated to "This application has been approved." I understood that this only happened once they had received the documents requested in PPR. That would imply that delivery has taken place and that I shouldn't send them again. It does appear to be that the website is wrong. It says that it's due for an update on the 21st. Perhaps it's not working properly in the meantime.

Does anybody have experience, please, of whether your application can be updated to "approved" without CIC receiving the documents requested in PPR?
Mine is still decision made. Would update you if my status changes.

Why don't you call Canada Post and confirm with them. I already raised a ticket as I have my actual passports in the package.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
My Passport got delivered just now. Canada Post updated my tracker :eek:

What is the expected turnaround time. When can I expect my return tracker to get activated.

s1d3w4y5

Jan 8, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:

What is the expected turnaround time. When can I expect my return tracker to get activated.
Congratulations. Looks like the Canada Post website is just being a bit lazy although mine hasn't updated yet. I may try calling them or going to the Post Office this afternoon.

People have been experiencing around a week on average, I believe. There have been quite a few PPRs in the last week so it may be longer.

s1d3w4y5

Jan 8, 2014
It would still be interesting to know if CIC going to "this application has been approved" means that they have received my documents. Why did Canada Post choose this week to mess up?

wyueshen

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
14-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
kainthsimranjit said:

Mine was delivered almost at the same time maybe even by the same postman:)