+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
just saw on myCIC: my application has been approved ;D that's the first offical notice that I've got my PR

anyway, They recieved my PPR package at CPC-O on 5th August, so now I am just waiting for my COPR to be returned, hopefully next week, then I will pop down to Niagara and flagpole it

flames21

May 12, 2015
I got PPR yesterday and I noticed that cic didn't asked to send the bio data form. Just wanted to confirm with others if they got similar request. Thanks

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
What's a bio data form?

I just had to send 2 photos and a photo copy of my passport. Plus the letter which said I had to send the letter.

Wizzy87

Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
lotusEsp said:
What's a bio data form?

I just had to send 2 photos and a photo copy of my passport. Plus the letter which said I had to send the letter.
A bio data sheet comprises of, your name, height and eye colour.

I believe some other people haven't had the bio data sheet requested.

As long as you follow exactly what the instructions say you will be fine.

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
nope didnt get asked for that.

I think i remember putting that stuff in my original application though, way back

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR AUG/5TH
PP SENT AUG/7TH

They only asked for my passport, two photos plus the letter, no bio data :)

Great Feeling

chloez1127

Apr 11, 2015
esantos said:
hi guys. So today I went to pick up my package 8)

Passport with a PR visa and the COPR (which btw, is a lot cheaper than I imagined it to be :p)
Everything is in order, thank god! Would hate to see a name spelled wrong, or something like that...

Tomorrow I am going down to Fort Erie to do the flag pole.

I am taking with me my employer letter, a bank account statement and the documents received by mail today.
Cong!

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flames21 said:
I got PPR yesterday and I noticed that cic didn't asked to send the bio data form. Just wanted to confirm with others if they got similar request. Thanks
The bio-data information might already have been taken during your medical. Such as when the doctor measured your height and what not

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
flames21 said:
My information letter didn't ask for a bio data form either. Just passport, photo, copy of the letter and self-addressed prepaid Xpresspost envelope. I just followed what is on the letter. ;D

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
how to do Landing i don't have USa Visa and got rejected before for USA. how to do landing without Usa Visa and i dont wanna go back india Spend to much money on my ticket. any other options?

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
You dont technically go to the USA, so you dont need a visa

What you do, is:
go to the border where you leave Canada, and when you get stopped by the US border guard you tell them you want to go back to Canada and not enter the US (Flagpoling)
The border guard will give you a bit of paper which says denied entry or something similar - sounds scarier than it is, its not something which goes on your record.
Then you get directed off (if you are driving) to a lane or gate which goes directly to the Canadian border guard.
They will ask you why you are entering Canada, and you tell them you are there to see immigration and get your PR. They will ask for your USA denied entry paper and direct you to the immigration office.

There you wait in line until a VO sorts out your paperwork and you are free to go

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
lotusEsp said:
You dont technically go to the USA, so you dont need a visa

What you do, is:
go to the border where you leave Canada, and when you get stopped by the US border guard you tell them you want to go back to Canada and not enter the US (Flagpoling)
The border guard will give you a bit of paper which says denied entry or something similar - sounds scarier than it is, its not something which goes on your record.
Then you get directed off (if you are driving) to a lane or gate which goes directly to the Canadian border guard.
They will ask you why you are entering Canada, and you tell them you are there to see immigration and get your PR. They will ask for your USA denied entry paper and direct you to the immigration office.

There you wait in line until a VO sorts out your paperwork and you are free to go
thank you so much and +1 for big help and relief.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_ji said:
thank you so much and +1 for big help and relief.
This is administrative refusal so no worry. I did the same at Niagara border. Make sure your take 50 cents change with you. You need to put that in a cash box to open the gate to US if you are going by walk.
Try to go early in morning to avoid any crowd. I went at 7.40 AM and there was none. Just tell the US officer that you want to do flag pole. He completed my paperwork in 2 mins. You will get a white paper as admin refusal letter with no entry in passport. When you return had over the same to the Canadian officer. In my case the Canadian officer took only 10 mins as there was no one.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_ji said:
how to do Landing i don't have USa Visa and got rejected before for USA. how to do landing without Usa Visa and i dont wanna go back india Spend to much money on my ticket. any other options?
Another option is to call CIC and make an appointment at your local immigration office. Good luck!