+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INDIAN APPLICANTS FORUM

naughtyboy

Sep 7, 2008
Hi Pervinder,

I am planning to approach WWICS consultancy to help me with my PR. May I know which consultant you have registered with. For confidence sake, I will be glad to know whether you too are using the services of WWICS. Thank you for the information.

padda

Sep 1, 2008
hi friends
where are u all keep this topic alive
any body applied in oct2004 if recieved leeter from chc ps tell

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hi friends

there is another site canada immigration discussion forum,it has good information and network u all can join it.

pervinder

mr.sunil02

Oct 8, 2008
rameshcs8 said:
Dear Skilled Catagory Indian Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!
Now on wards lets start discussing only in this topic so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relavant to all of us who have applied thru New Delhi embassy.

As a first step lets first log in all our names and the date of application so taht we will get an idea how many of us are in the que.

Cheers!
Ramesh

HELLO RAMESH SIR IAM SUNIL FROM HAYANA AND I RECENTLY APPLIED ON 06 OCT. AND TODAY I READ YOUR VIEW IN THIS FORUM AND I THINK ITS A VERY HELPFUL IDEA TO DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC........[flash=200,200][/flash]

xia123

Oct 10, 2008
My mother had applied for the skilled immigration as she is a staff nurse.Recently, my father died.And some consultants say the points due to
him will be deducted.It has led to the points being below 67.I have heard of arranged employment factor.Can we benefit from that factor?

AmitH

Apr 18, 2009
Hello,
My Dad aaplied for Canadian visa and our passports and medical had been requested we sent them around 28 days ago i wanna know how long would it take now to get the visa?

nirmaljit

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody
I have applied in July 2004 and got the AOR on 24th Aug 2004. in OCT 2008 i got a letter from new delhi embassy regarding updation of documents which i sent in Dec 2008. after that i have not recieved any reply from them yet. Still Waiting.........?

jojoidcf

May 29, 2009
Hi,
I wanted your advice/help. My skilled worker application file accepted at CHC ,New delhi in Dec,2003. In June 2008, got a letter asking updation.Did it.Again got a letter in Dec,2008 saying they did not get my papers, hence they are refusing.But after I toook up with them showing proof of receipt at HC, they came back and reopend my file.That means they are assessing my file now.But this happened in Jan 09. Now what I wanted to know is how long do they ususally take to assess and call? Are they slowing things due to the recession? Guys I need ur input.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi All,

I am in the process of filling my Forms.

Would be able to submit them by next week. I would be applying under Skilled Category.

By Profession I am working as Sr. SOftware Tester.

Meena

padda

Sep 1, 2008
hi frnds
i have send the update documents in dec 2009
when will i recieve medical request
i applied in oct 2004
ranjit

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I have submitted my file on 29th May 09 to CIO, NS, Sydney, Canada under FSW-1. My timelines are as follows :

Application Filed : 29th May 09.

Waiting for AOR from CIO.

Thanks

rimpi

May 22, 2007
HELLO EVERYBODY
MYSELF JATINDER BAJAJ. I APPLIED IN NOV 2004. I RECEIVED MY UPDATION ON NOV4,2008.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME -WHEN I WILL RECIEVE MY MEDICALS.ANY APPLICANT FROM CHD,PUNJAB WITH THE SIMILAR TIME PERIOD.