+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All green but Prohibition still in progress!!

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
Thanks god finally I have update my prohibition completed January 12 and also citizenship oath turned to in progress
Hope your journey to complete prohibition end soon
wait tell us your history before leaving us lol. When did you apply and when did you pass language and physical presence? Also in what way did you get your PR, and what is your office?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
You sent your application on April 12, got AOR on May 5 and got stuck in prohibitions on Aug 16, and you were a refugee correct? Also what is your office?

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
I got my language and physical presense updated to green this morning.. background and test are also green. Only prohibitions is in progress.. I was told that my security clearance is completed, and I saw in ATIP notes that security clearance is passed, and Location is Grant Review Ready PM03

When do I expect prohibitions to be completed? In the previous ATIP notes My application was on hold for CSIS/RCMP investigation for almost a year from Feb 2023 to Dec 2023, and the new ATIP notes it shows that app status is in progress

Office: Montréal
Applied in Sep 2020

Last edited:

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Guys, I have 2 red-light tickets pending and have scheduled a meeting for those for the last 2 months to fight. Can that be the reason for the holding of prohibitions ? other than that, I can't think of any reason...........all clean record.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Guys, I have 2 red-light tickets pending and have scheduled a meeting for those for the last 2 months to fight. Can that be the reason for the holding of prohibitions ? other than that, I can't think of any reason...........all clean record.
Kindly let me know, how to apply for the GCMS notes. Thanks.

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Does situation related to prohibition? What else included? I have debts (not Cra) does it also related ? My background got green today. Only prohibition left

if you guys can help me I’d be appreciated

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Does situation related to prohibition? What else included? I have debts (not Cra) does it also related ? My background got green today. Only prohibition left

if you guys can help me I’d be appreciated
I don't know. And thats what I am also asking a question. By common sense, these things should not factor into prohibitions hold up. However, one guy shared GCMS notes suggested some mentioning of some act tht refers to activities like hostile or acitivites ...etc...something like that..... being monitored.....however, there may be 5 percent chance of such things....

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I think there is a difference when in your GCMS your prohibitions are not started yet or In progress.

Mine was not started for 2 months and half after LP complete. When I called and ask what are they waiting for because they never ask me for fingerprint or schedule an interview. The lady told me, in my case, may be the officer has too much cases to handle and mine is being delayed because of that. She couldn't see what they were waiting for. And my prohibitions were complete on 19 February ( LP,1st December)

But if your Prohibitions are in progress, they may be waiting for some information from a third party,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/eligibility/situtations-prevent-citizenship.html

Reactions: cool_eagle

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
I don't know. And thats what I am also asking a question. By common sense, these things should not factor into prohibitions hold up. However, one guy shared GCMS notes suggested some mentioning of some act tht refers to activities like hostile or acitivites ...etc...something like that..... being monitored.....however, there may be 5 percent chance of such things....
Appreciate it. No I don’t have such a those things.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Everything got green today. I appreciate for your help
Oh, you are saying that your LPP also passed in phases. First your Lanuage and pHyical count passed. And now Prohibitions passed. Excellent. How many days your prohibitions was delayed?

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Oh, you are saying that your LPP also passed in phases. First your Lanuage and pHyical count passed. And now Prohibitions passed. Excellent. How many days your prohibitions was delayed?
Language and physical process completed end of the January. There was BG and prohibition left. Yesterday BG completed. Today prohibition completed. Basically LPP completed. I hope everyone gets updates very soon.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hi guys, I got my prohibitions cleared as well....after 3 days. I don't know why it didn't clear together with language and physical count. Anyhow, all my tension and frustration got relieved now. Good luck to all you Guys.

Reactions: nmdemp