+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All green but Prohibition still in progress!!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Maybe you are right. I am a refugee. No travel at all for the last 5 years
My friend, a refugee, was invited for an interview. After the interview, all his application statuses turned green except for the prohibition check. It seems they are not convinced that he doesn't have another passport, although he hasn't travelled since arriving in Canada. Please keep us updated

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
My friend, a refugee, was invited for an interview. After the interview, all his application statuses turned green except for the prohibition check. It seems they are not convinced that he doesn't have another passport, although he hasn't travelled since arriving in Canada. Please keep us updated
They didn't invite me for any interview yet.
Did your friend had Travel Document for refugee?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Is he still waiting? Do you know his timeline?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
You are scaring me! It's been more than a month for you!
I'm not sure if there are similar cases in this thread, but I think the shortest time I've seen someone got stuck in prohibitions and pass it after was 34 days... So, yeah, we will probably wait more than 34+. I'm not even saying average, the shortest/quickest. You can see other prohibition related threads in my signature. I mean, I hope you'll break records and pass it swiftly!

• Wow
Reactions: Tamiou

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I'm not sure if there are similar cases in this thread, but I think the shortest time I've seen someone got stuck in prohibitions and pass it after was 34 days... So, yeah, we will probably wait more than 34+. I'm not even saying average, the shortest/quickest. You can see other prohibition related threads in my signature. I mean, I hope you'll break records and pass it swiftly!
This is bad :oops:
My delulu keep hoping tomorrow it will turn green

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2022-citizenship-applications.778614/post-10570205

Less than 34 days

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions: cool_eagle

Amciyo

Oct 24, 2023
There was no update after October 27. It has been almost 50 days since the last update and there is still no prohibition green.
Annoying. I don't understand what will happen at the end of this, what changes as we wait.

Reactions: cool_eagle

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I think they process many applications in one go. Like, last week there has been many updates to august 2023 applicants, and about a month ago, there was many updates issued to july applicants, but now there's little to no update to july applicants. So, I think there has to be another round for our application to actually move forward. God knows when will that second round will be.

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I received my CBSA notes and there's a subactivity that is completely redacted. Not even the type is shown. Like I can see criminality and security clearance, but this one is completely redacted, just my name and last update date and time. That's it. What could it be?