+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All fees needs to pay again if PR application returned due incomplete ?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
My AIP pr online application got returned due some ECA report incomplete. Now, I have the correct document and should I pay the full fees again when submit?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that you only pay the fees again if your first application is denied. Being returned as incomplete, should not require a second payment.

Try calling IRCC and hope that you can reach a human to give you an answer.

Call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I believe that you only pay the fees again if your first application is denied. Being returned as incomplete, should not require a second payment.

Call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays.
Thank you very much for the info. Im located outside of Canada. IS there is anyway to reach to them via call ?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I am blessed with new born baby boy and of course I did not added his details with the previous application. Is it ok to add his details since Im applying again? or should I apply later stage?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for the info. Im located outside of Canada. IS there is anyway to reach to them via call ?
(613) 944-4000

And congratulations on your little `blessing'! Ask about adding him when you speak to someone at IRCC.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
(613) 944-4000

And congratulations on your little `blessing'! Ask about adding him when you speak to someone at IRCC.
@Ponga Thank you. is this number works from outside Canada? if I add the child to the application since I am reapplying again Or can apply in later ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ponga Thank you. is this number works from outside Canada? if I add the child to the application since I am reapplying again Or can apply in later ?
Yes, it's the calling from outside Canada number.

You should add your baby to your application, but just ask the IRCC person...if you're fortunate enough to actually reach a human. LOL!

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I tried calling and not succeeded since im outland. I added the new born baby to the new applciation and paid the following again
1. Processing fees of mine and my wife
2. Dependant child fees for my 2 childs
3. Dependant fee for my new born baby

In the letter which I received with returned application saying the following. They saying Processing fees returned, however I paid extra dependent fees along with processing fees

"

Regulation (12) of IRPA states:

“If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

Question:
Will they automatically refund the fees if they found them as extra i paid ?

thank you

Last edited:

Daruxx01

Jan 10, 2024
Hi sir, Did they return your full payment? When they email you about your returned application. Thanks. I also have the case.

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
I tried calling and not succeeded since im outland. I added the new born baby to the new applciation and paid the following again
1. Processing fees of mine and my wife
2. Dependant child fees for my 2 childs
3. Dependant fee for my new born baby

In the letter which I received with returned application saying the following. They saying Processing fees returned, however I paid extra dependent fees along with processing fees

"

Regulation (12) of IRPA states:

“If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

Question:
Will they automatically refund the fees if they found them as extra i paid ?

thank you
Hi did you use your old fee receipt for reapplying? Or you got Refund ?

crastoameetha

Nov 26, 2021
I too am in a similar situation of -

Question: How long did it take to receive the refund? What were the timelines when you re-submitted your application?

Kanchan Lohar

Jan 24, 2024

Do we have to pay the visa fees again if the application is returned on the grounds of Provincial Attestation Letter not being attached?