+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL FAMILY CLASS APPLICANTS SINCE 1st MARCH 2020 - Join here

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Hi, everyone,

I thought that it might be an idea to have a thread for family sponsorship families who are applicants from 1st March in one place, as it isn't clear, as yet, how COVID might impact processing. This way it might be easier to see what's going on, when movement starts to happen, in one place, rather than looking at:

1. several tabs in the spreadsheet; or
2. following numerous threads covering March - present.

It could also be useful to have your timeline, application type (I/O) and location(s), in your signature. Like for me, I am interested in people applying from my location to see what may / not happen with processing here, geographically.

Perhaps someone has already thought of this / or it doesn't work, for whatever reason, but I thought I'd give it a try.

LL

Reactions: canadan_

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi Lotus,

Im kind of in a similar situation to you. We are close to submitting our application for outland sponsorship through an immigration lawyer we hired in Canada. Just waiting on my police certificate from ACRO.

A little background, I am british, my wife is canadian, we are looking to move to Calgary with our two dogs where her parents live. We are currently living in Belgium as i work for NATO.

Im hoping there wont be any issues with our application but with Covid i dont think it will be worked on for a long time. Our plan is to move at the end of next year.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Lotus,

Im kind of in a similar situation to you. We are close to submitting our application for outland sponsorship through an immigration lawyer we hired in Canada. Just waiting on my police certificate from ACRO.

A little background, I am british, my wife is canadian, we are looking to move to Calgary with our two dogs where her parents live. We are currently living in Belgium as i work for NATO.

Im hoping there wont be any issues with our application but with Covid i dont think it will be worked on for a long time. Our plan is to move at the end of next year.
Belgium is lovely. Haven't been to Calgary in an age!

Good luck with your application! Once your papers arrive in Sydney, NS, you can add yourself here if you wish:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=354665339