+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all documents sent, now how long ?

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone,
First of all thank you everyone who have read my posts.

In this opportunity I am really happy because I receive the solicitude to send all documentation.
Now I have sent every documentation, spent lot of money in translations but with plenty pleasure.
I would like to know how much longer do I have to wait until The Canadian embassy contacts me.
Is the interview mandatory or is optional.
Any experience from someone applying in the Argentinian embassy. ?

Thank you very much, please answer me

Here I leave you a site for uruguay inmigrants who would like to contact each other. Interest information about courses to take outside country.
http://www.uruguayosencanada.com

AlberMex

Star Member
May 8, 2008
Guadalajara Mexico
You could get an interview or not, depends how strong the supporting documents are that you sent. I applied from Mexico city and I have been waiting for my medicals since I sent all my documents in Oct 08, 6 months waiting, and still nothing.

frost

Feb 15, 2009
AlberMex said:
You could get an interview or not, depends how strong the supporting documents are that you sent. I applied from Mexico city and I have been waiting for my medicals since I sent all my documents in Oct 08, 6 months waiting, and still nothing.
That is a lot of time considering me the maximum time in this embassy is set to 22 months to complete all the process.
However I started the process in January 2008. I thought this part after delivering all documents will be faster :( .

Thank you very much, any other experience ???

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Waiting is the main game in Immigration for Canada. If you havent heard from them in 6 months then its highly likely that your application has been accepted and under processing.