+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed on tracker but no decision or copr

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause? Thank you
Any updates?

shilpav63

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause? Thank you
Same here.. All completed but no response..
PVO: Ottawa
SVO: New Delhi

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
All completed in the PR Tracker system since End of August 2023, received pre arrival and since then , dead silence. VO is Manila. We have been in process since May of 2022.

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Hello, all the steps in Application Status Tracker are completed yesterday. So as I read should it take around 2 3 months so receive the PR ?
can I ask where you were given this timeframe? I have been waiting since end of august and still nothing.

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
All completed in the PR Tracker system since End of August 2023, received pre arrival and since then , dead silence. VO is Manila. We have been in process since May of 2022.
Same situation here, but I’ve been waiting since beginning of October. Can you see COPr details on your PR tracker? Have you tried calling them?

EliottTet

Nov 2, 2023
I have a similar situation:
ARO: July.17th
All completed: Sept.21th
And until now there is no COPR or any e-mail. Only an update of date on Oct.23 with nothing mentioned on timeline.
I don't know what's going on with IRCC...

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Same situation here, but I’ve been waiting since beginning of October. Can you see COPr details on your PR tracker? Have you tried calling them?
NO COPr details at all and yes, I have tried calling them, but since my file is VO Manila, I cannot get any information. Even sending in webforms and contacting MP has been of no use. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain any type of information?

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
NO COPr details at all and yes, I have tried calling them, but since my file is VO Manila, I cannot get any information. Even sending in webforms and contacting MP has been of no use. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain any type of information?
Same here. I contacted my MP since 3 weeks ago and they’re still waiting on IRCC to get back to them. Mexico VO

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Same here. I contacted my MP since 3 weeks ago and they’re still waiting on IRCC to get back to them. Mexico VO
This process is definitely not for the faint of heart. I just wish we could get some info, even the tracker is not updated since the beginning of October.

escape13

Apr 24, 2021
Any update for anyone? Mine tracker all sections are completed since Aug 31st but no final decision yet!

AOR - July 11th

All Sections Completed - Aug 31st

VO - Ottawa

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
I have a similar situation:
ARO: July.17th
All completed: Sept.21th
And until now there is no COPR or any e-mail. Only an update of date on Oct.23 with nothing mentioned on timeline.
I don't know what's going on with IRCC...
have you received any news yet? mine is still in sleep mode