+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

A.O.

Jan 12, 2024
Hi everyone! I checked my PR application status in the status tracker. I was very happy to see all steps were finally completed. The last step "background check" was completed in December 18 2023.

We are now in January, 15 2024 (so more than 3 weeks have passed) but unfortunately I haven't received any oficial notification from IRCC regarding the PR completion.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes? I thought it would be around 2 weeks. Is there anything I should do if no official communication is sent?

Thanks for the help!

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
Hi everyone! I checked my PR application status in the status tracker. I was very happy to see all steps were finally completed. The last step "background check" was completed in December 18 2023.

We are now in January, 15 2024 (so more than 3 weeks have passed) but unfortunately, I haven't received any official notification from IRCC regarding the PR completion.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes? I thought it would be around 2 weeks. Is there anything I should do if no official communication is sent?

Thanks for the help!
Same as mine,I have All sections completed since 18 Dec + Visa and Study permit numbers displayed on the tracker as well, but still not PPR.

Jan 23, 2024
Hey Please someone help me through this,

I have applied for study permit on 13th October 2023

My timeline :
Application - 13th Oct 2023
Biometrics - 18th Oct 2023
Medical Passed - 31 Oct 2023
Correspondence Letter (Biometric Validity) - 31 Oct 2023

MY TRACKER SHOWS ALL STEPS COMPLETED AND MY STUDY PERMIT NUMBER & EXPIRY BUT NO UPDATES OR PPR ON GC KEY AFTER THAT,

I MISSED MY JAN INTAKE AND DIFFERED FOR MAY 24
I would really appreciate if someone can suggest what can be done further.

Thanks in advance

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
AOR: 25th August PNP Inland
Everything marked completed since 23rd November except spouses eligibility and no update after that. Called IRCC and they said background in progress even though tracker says completed not sure what’s happening What can be done? Any help is appreciated.
TIA

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
Hello everyone, I have a question about the PR application process through the spousal sponsorship route. My friend, who applied, has received an email confirming his eligibility, and his sponsor has received a similar notification. On their tracker, all stages for him appear completed. However, the status for his two children, both under the age of 7, shows that biometrics and background checks are still 'in progress.' It's important to note that his kids are not joining him in Canada at the moment. Could anyone share insights on whether this situation typically leads to approval, considering that all other stages are completed for the main applicant? Any guidance or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

saimausman1

Sep 29, 2016
Oh Ok, that's nice :) Congrats :) I guess sending emails works, that's good to know for the future applicants :D I am still waiting for my e-copr since 26 April though :( So you got your ecopr today right?
Would you mind sharing those email addresses please?

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey Please someone help me through this,

I have applied for study permit on 13th October 2023

My timeline :
Application - 13th Oct 2023
Biometrics - 18th Oct 2023
Medical Passed - 31 Oct 2023
Correspondence Letter (Biometric Validity) - 31 Oct 2023

MY TRACKER SHOWS ALL STEPS COMPLETED AND MY STUDY PERMIT NUMBER & EXPIRY BUT NO UPDATES OR PPR ON GC KEY AFTER THAT,

I MISSED MY JAN INTAKE AND DIFFERED FOR MAY 24
I would really appreciate if someone can suggest what can be done further.

Thanks in advance
this post is about PR applicants, not study permits, that's why no one is responding to your question. you have to look up the proper post and ask your question there.

sam1007

Mar 18, 2024

We are now in January, 15 2024 (so more than 3 weeks have passed) but unfortunately I haven't received any oficial notification from IRCC regarding the PR completion.

Thanks for the help!
did you get COPR? if so can you please share your timeline

naninrsh

Apr 16, 2024
Everything is showing completed and copr details also available in portal but didn't received the PPR mail yet , cab sone one pls help or gone through the similar issue. Mins is spousal submitted file on Oct 13th 2023

Last edited: