+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Dear Friends,

Could anyone help me in my issues of applying to Canada as a PR? As I wanted to go to Canada as an immigrant (PR). My brother is already there for more than 7 years. So, me and my wife thought to apply as a PR. I am the first applicant and my IELTS score is 7.0 (R-6.5, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and work experience of 7 years as a Lecturer. My wife is a doctor and her IELTS score is 7.5 (R-8, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and only 2 years of working experience. So, we found one reliable agency as a media to apply. They opened GCKey and Job bank account for us. My status is given below:

Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 390

I need to know, what I can do right now? Because, by far I have not received any update and our agency is only requesting me to sit for IELTS again.

Regards

Chowdhury
Do not go to any agency. Spend some time in the forum and try the CIC account openning options you will figure it out yourself. In your situtation, I think various PNP stream is the best option.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Finally got PPR..........Alhamdulillah...............got the msg in Mycic account around 8:40 AM Bangladesh time......................

Aor- 3rd Oct
RPRF-20th Dec
PPR-9th Jan

Reactions: Gooogly

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Assalamu alaikum, I have a few questions about post ITA form fillup:
1. My husband's permanent address is in Chittagong which is also mentioned in his passport, our current address is in Dhaka in location X, my permanent address in passport is also in Dhaka but in a different address than my present address. Now when applying for PCC, I will use my permanent address (not my present address) but what should my husband use? He wants to use my permanent address as well, will that be a problem? He also needs PCC from UK & has already applied using my permanent address. I am worried.
2. In address history I have written up to my present address, which will be different to the PCC address, is that a problem? My husband is suggesting me not to list my current address but my permanent address as my present address in the address history, so then it will match both of our PCC address. He says not to mention our current address anywhere. I am confused. Some one pls suggest what to do.
Thanks.
@Abu Shams, @superspecial90 ,@sam_dawkins

Last edited:

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Assalamu alaikum, I have a few questions about post ITA form fillup:
1. My husband's permanent address is in Chittagong which is also mentioned in his passport, our current address is in Dhaka in location X, my permanent address in passport is also in Dhaka but in a different address than my present address. Now when applying for PCC, I will use my permanent address (not my present address) but what should my husband use? He wants to use my permanent address as well, will that be a problem? He also needs PCC from UK & has already applied using my permanent address. I am worried.
2. In address history I have written up to my present address, which will be different to the PCC address, is that a problem? My husband is suggesting me not to list my current address but my permanent address as my present address in the address history, so then it will match both of our PCC address. He says not to mention our current address anywhere. I am confused. Some one pls suggest what to do.
Thanks.
@Abu Shams, @superspecial90 ,@sam_dawkins
Wont be an issue.............the BD PCC covers all of Bangladesh...the passport number is mentioned on the PCC............so dont worry..........

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the Proof Of Fund.
I have already created my EE profile on Jan 2nd, 2018.
Now, I have the required fund for FSW category in cash but it is not in my bank account for last 6 months.
My CRS score is 440 and I have a NOI from ONIP. I'm also expecting an ITA from EE path in next 2 months hopefully.
Under the circumstances, how do you suggest I settle the Proof Of Fund issue?
Thanks

monju760

Apr 3, 2015
I just received ITA today. I need one information and that is where do i take digital photo in Dhaka. Please anyone can help me with that will be appreciated.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just received ITA today. I need one information and that is where do i take digital photo in Dhaka. Please anyone can help me with that will be appreciated.
I took mine by myself using the tripod. It's hell expensive to take pictures in studios in Canada.
For you, I would suggest you go to Master Studio in Bata Signal or any "real" photo studio and take the photo specifications file printed with you.

Reactions: monju760

monju760

Apr 3, 2015
I took mine by myself using the tripod. It's hell expensive to take pictures in studios in Canada.
For you, I would suggest you go to Master Studio in Bata Signal or any "real" photo studio and take the photo specifications file printed with you.
Thanks saha_pritam...So right now you are in Canada...I am in Canada too...I just wondering the studio address for my wife...

Pritommanzur

Jul 15, 2017
I have send my wife's documents to Wes. She got her post graduate diploma from Bangladesh University. Does anybody know exactly where to communicate for reply mail once Wes sends request for verification?

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have send my wife's documents to Wes. She got her post graduate diploma from Bangladesh University. Does anybody know exactly where to communicate for reply mail once Wes sends request for verification?
For the University of Dhaka, we were supposed to correspond with the Exam controller's office. Should be the same with others as well.