+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys got my pr.. I have few silly questions.
1. I got my pr now planning to go to Toronto in March since ppl say there is no job opening during winter. Is it alryt?
2. Shall we buy a laptop here in bd or canada...Which one will be cost effective?

3. What and how many initial clothings to buy from bd?
4. How to transfer fund from bd?
5. Which bank and insurance will be better?
Congratz...........apnar total process e koto somoy lagse? (From application submission to PPR)

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
HI every one.
Just received my PPR and submitted the passport. I had a few questions and hope some one experienced can give me some information:
1. Maximum How much money can be endorsed in a single passport from banks?
2. Maximum how much cash can be purchased from banks?
3. Does banks in Bangladesh sell CAD or have to purchase USD?
4. Which airline is the best for Toronto?
Thanks is advance.

jq404

Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am new to this thread. Planning to apply for EE.
I am currently single and I get the full score from Age.
Education MSc( from Malaysia).
JOB Experience 5+ yrs.
Ielts L8, R7, S7.5, W6.5.
NO JOB offer and NO CANADIAN JOB EXPERIENCE.
I am getting a score only 411.
Are there any other options for me to get more? Generally what score can be considered safe?
Also, do I have to provide my B.Sc certificate or just MSc is enough.
Thank you in advance!

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
JOB Experience 5+ yrs.
Are there any other options for me to get more? Generally what score can be considered safe?
Thank you in advance!
Hello!
Welcome to the forum.
Use the CIC tool to see how much more points you would get if you improved your Speaking and Writing to 7.0 band score.
This might give you a little boost.
Also, are you counting both of your degrees for the score?
You will have to get both degrees verified through an ECA to claim the full points.
Having masters degree give you points worth of 1 degree, having your Bachelor along with your Masters will give you points for 2 degrees.

Apart from those, you can learn French and get a certificate. But, by the time you will add points with your French, you will lose some because of aging!

jq404

Oct 21, 2017
Hello!
Welcome to the forum.
Use the CIC tool to see how much more points you would get if you improved your Speaking and Writing to 7.0 band score.
This might give you a little boost.
Also, are you counting both of your degrees for the score?
You will have to get both degrees verified through an ECA to claim the full points.
Having masters degree give you points worth of 1 degree, having your Bachelor along with your Masters will give you points for 2 degrees.

Apart from those, you can learn French and get a certificate. But, by the time you will add points with your French, you will lose some because of aging!
Thank you so much for your kind reply.
You are absolutely right about the IELTS score.
about the degrees, I only choose Masters degree, I am using this website to calculate (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp)
And I can only select one option. How can select 2 degrees? Will I get a separate score for this? for the master I got 135.
thank you once again.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind reply.
You are absolutely right about the IELTS score.
about the degrees, I only choose Masters degree, I am using this website to calculate (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp)
And I can only select one option. How can select 2 degrees? Will I get a separate score for this? for the master I got 135.
thank you once again.
I think you got the score right for your degrees. You will have to get both degrees verified on an ECA report though.

If you can get a score past 410, you will have a good chance of securing an ITA in an upcoming draw.

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
Hi everyone,
JOB Experience 5+ yrs.
Thank you in advance!
A score of 7.0 in writing in IELTS (others remaining the same) would have put u in CLB Level 9 and thereby really boost up your CRS by another 50 points. Try hitting that and ur ITA is assured. Good luck!

Reactions: superspecial90

jq404

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you so much. It really helped. I didn't notice this.
I will try my best to improve it.
Good day!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear all Bangladeshi borthers n sisters,
this question is behalf of my friend's cousin brother please help us to find an answer. He is an accountant with 10 years of experience. He had done 3 years B. Com pass degree (major accounting) and M. Com(major management) from a degree college under National University. He wish to know what would be WES assesment for his education before he send the documents to them, would it be Canadian masters or Canadian bachelor or somthing below? Please share with us your experience if some one had done this already.
Many thanks

Reactions: moujan

Shamsunnahar

Oct 30, 2017
Hi There
I'm very new in this group and I don't know much about EE process.
Believe this group will help to understand the process!
In profession I'm a Doctor.
I have done my MBBS from Dhaka medical college.
My husband is working in a buying house as a Merchandising Manager
My question is:
Who will be better as first applicant? Myself or my husband?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi There
I'm very new in this group and I don't know much about EE process.
Believe this group will help to understand the process!
In profession I'm a Doctor.
I have done my MBBS from Dhaka medical college.
My husband is working in a buying house as a Merchandising Manager
My question is:
Who will be better as first applicant? Myself or my husband?
The one who is younger, has the highest educational qualifications and better IELTS score will be the better applicant.

Since you didn’t mention anything about your husbands educational background, it’s hard to say.

Shamsunnahar

Oct 30, 2017
The one who is younger, has the highest educational qualifications and better IELTS score will be the better applicant.

Since you didn’t mention anything about your husbands educational background, it’s hard to say.
Myself and my husband is same age, he had completed his hons and masters in Public Administration from Chittagong university.
Btw how we can calcu

Shamsunnahar

Oct 30, 2017

Myself and my husband is same age, he had completed his hons and masters in Public Administration from Chittagong university.
Btw how we can calculate the score

Reactions: superspecial90

moujan

Oct 7, 2017
Hello dear,
I am New In here.
I want To Know About Bank Statement. How Much Money Need To Show For 3 Person. And For How Many Days.
Please Help About Mater.