+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

shuvo89

Mar 30, 2017
Thank you for your reply, but Indian high commission didn't reply me thru email, I called them and their receptionist/font desk official received my call and after hearing my problem she communicated with respective person and replied me back over phone, I didn't get any chance to contact with consular official directly. Moreover. I sent an email to them but didn't get any reply, I don't think they will reply in mail.

I'm afraid of being rejected due to noncompliance of PCC, if they don't accept my LOE than they will straight reject.

Please advise me what should I do.

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more. A police certificate Opens a new window is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello fellow Bangladeshi................. AOR 3rd Oct

BG- NA2 since 23rd October...no update since then..............anybody in the same situation? applicants with much later AOR are getting RPRF/PPR....................:(

mazharul9

Oct 21, 2017
Dear Friends,

Could anyone help me in my issues of applying to Canada as a PR? As I wanted to go to Canada as an immigrant (PR). My brother is already there for more than 7 years. So, me and my wife thought to apply as a PR. I am the first applicant and my IELTS score is 7.0 (R-6.5, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and work experience of 7 years as a Lecturer. My wife is a doctor and her IELTS score is 7.5 (R-8, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and only 2 years of working experience. So, we found one reliable agency as a media to apply. They opened GCKey and Job bank account for us. My status is given below:

Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 390

I need to know, what I can do right now? Because, by far I have not received any update and our agency is only requesting me to sit for IELTS again.

Regards

Chowdhury

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Friends,

Could anyone help me in my issues of applying to Canada as a PR? As I wanted to go to Canada as an immigrant (PR). My brother is already there for more than 7 years. So, me and my wife thought to apply as a PR. I am the first applicant and my IELTS score is 7.0 (R-6.5, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and work experience of 7 years as a Lecturer. My wife is a doctor and her IELTS score is 7.5 (R-8, L-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) and only 2 years of working experience. So, we found one reliable agency as a media to apply. They opened GCKey and Job bank account for us. My status is given below:

Federal Skilled Worker: Met
Provincial Nominee Program: Not Met
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 390

I need to know, what I can do right now? Because, by far I have not received any update and our agency is only requesting me to sit for IELTS again.

Regards

Chowdhury
A word of advice brother..................be careful from all such agencies............u can do it urself........if u put some effort. Don't let others take control of ur dream........ I myself am a victim of fraud of such so called agency...............my application was rejected in 2014 due to resorting to such agency.................this time I took control of my file...............my suggestion would be withdraw their service and do it urself. its not too late yet........................about IELTS..........u have to get L-8, and 7 in other bands at least to enable urself to get an Invitation to Apply .................. that's why they are asking u to sit for IELTS again.........

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Assalamu alaikum, I am new in this forum, I have done my WES & IELTS, I have just started to fill up the profile for EE, so I have a few questions regarding that:
1. My WES evaluation are Bachelor's degree( 4 years) & postgraduate diploma (1 year), so in my profile should I put 'Bachelors degree' in the first slot & 'One year program at a university' in the added slot ?

2. My bachelor & masters is in Economics, so in Fields of Study should I put Arts, (Humanities, Social Sciences) or there is another category called Business.

3. How much money will I bring to support me & my family? Me & my spouse are applying, so should I put in the required fund by cic which is 15,312 CAD ?

4. My spouse's sister lives in ca & has passport, I am the first applicant so can I put her reference as relatives in Canada?

Thank you

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Assalamu alaikum, I am new in this forum, I have done my WES & IELTS, I have just started to fill up the profile for EE, so I have a few questions regarding that:
1. My WES evaluation are Bachelor's degree( 4 years) & postgraduate diploma (1 year), so in my profile should I put 'Bachelors degree' in the first slot & 'One year program at a university' in the added slot ?

2. My bachelor & masters is in Economics, so in Fields of Study should I put Arts, (Humanities, Social Sciences) or there is another category called Business.

3. How much money will I bring to support me & my family? Me & my spouse are applying, so should I put in the required fund by cic which is 15,312 CAD ?

4. My spouse's sister lives in ca & has passport, I am the first applicant so can I put her reference as relatives in Canada?

Thank you
1. Yes, because you have 2 degrees.
2. Arts will be fine, because Economics is a social science.
3. Yes, 15,312 CAD is good enough. Putting more does not add anything extra other than a burden to provide the proof of having it!
4. Yes, You will get 5 points for this. Checks here under Adaptability:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp#adapt

Reactions: Gooogly

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Thanks superspecial90 for the prompt reply. as I was going through the form I found that in the spouse information there is a 'Relative in canada' slot, so I think I should put spouse's sister there, right?

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello, I have a few more enquiries:

1. My spouse's 2nd degree is ACCA which WES evaluated as BAchelors 4 yrs, he started in 2009 & finished in 2016, so its part time but how many academic years to earn the degree, what should I put in the form? ACCA does not have any stipulated academic year.

2. Which province or territories would I consider living in? Is there any strategic answer to this question ie choosing some province would give me a higher chance of entry?

3. I only included my passport details in the ID/document section. My national ID doesnt have any expiry date so I didnt inlcude it, is it ok?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello, I have a few more enquiries:

1. My spouse's 2nd degree is ACCA which WES evaluated as BAchelors 4 yrs, he started in 2009 & finished in 2016, so its part time but how many academic years to earn the degree, what should I put in the form? ACCA does not have any stipulated academic year.

2. Which province or territories would I consider living in? Is there any strategic answer to this question ie choosing some province would give me a higher chance of entry?

3. I only included my passport details in the ID/document section. My national ID doesnt have any expiry date so I didnt inlcude it, is it ok?

Thanks
1. You can put 4 years. ACCA is well recognized, it will not be an issue.
2. Does not matter. This is more of a survey question. It does not carry any weight.
3. Only passport details in enough. Not everyone has national ID document. It is not mandatory.

Reactions: Gooogly

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
1. I have 1 year masters which WES evaluted as postgraduate diploma. so there are 2 questions in the EE profile form, first slot asks level of educ? second asks what is the canadian evaluation of it?
For the first answer I chose in Masters.
For the second answer I chose in 'One year program at a university,college , trade or technical school.
Am I correct?

2. The date of test results of IELTS, is it the date beside the IELTS TRF number?

3. The question about appointing a representative to do business with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on their behalf. I am applying on my own so the answer is no, right?

4. After graduating in Jan 2009, I started working from Oct,2009 - June 2010. Left the job. Took up my current job from Oct 2010. My NOC is based on my current job. So in work history should I put in info from the first job as well?

5. I took 2 leaves from work, once a 3month leave & another 6months leave, I work as a university lecturer so thats almost 1year leave, when I calculate my total work period do I subtract this period ? Even after subtracting I have 6 yrs.

Last edited:

SAMU123

Nov 23, 2016
Hello all, I am moving to CANADA on February 2018 as a PR. One quick question. As you all know we all have to show a the minimum amount of money as proof of fund to get our application accepted. Do I have to bring all the money at once ( in my case 12300 Canadian dollar)? Or I can show them that I have the money in my bank account and I can bring it when needed. Those who have entered CANADA recently, I am looking for your responses or particular suggestions. Thank you all.

siminrakib

Nov 14, 2017
hi, I completed my degree from Malaysia 15 years ago, now do I need to provide PCC for Malaysia for that time being? its long time ago, i need to know the PCC requirement please?