+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
Alhamdulillah, my passport has been dispatched from SGVO this morning.

Reactions: nadirakazi

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Hello guys, does the new online pcc puts your address on it or there is no address in the pcc now?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
slash_splash said:
Hello guys, does the new online pcc puts your address on it or there is no address in the pcc now?
Yes it does

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi All,

I have submitted my e-APR today. Can anyone tell me what happens next and how can I track my progress?

QUESTIONS:
1. I can see the below application details, is it supposed to be like this after e-apr?

Application/profile details
Application status
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status Invitation Received Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2. How can I check my progress in my "Application"? Will the status of the below details change?

Documents submitted by the client
KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE: Supporting Documents
Details Document Name Instructions Options Required By
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Marriage Certificate.pdf
Marriage License/Certificate (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Passports KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Medical Exam_KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Proof of medical exam (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Education_KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) Instructions

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

I have submitted my e-APR today. Can anyone tell me what happens next and how can I track my progress?

QUESTIONS:
1. I can see the below application details, is it supposed to be like this after e-apr?

Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2. How can I check my progress in my "Application"? Will the status of the below details change?

Documents submitted by the client
KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE: Supporting Documents
Details Document Name Instructions Options Required By
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Marriage Certificate.pdf
Marriage License/Certificate (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Passports KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Medical Exam_KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Proof of medical exam (required) Instructions
Provided
Uploaded Filename: Education_KAZI NAHIDUL HAQUE.pdf
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) Instructions
Your application status will change in your MyCic account as soon as you have any update. The first (possibly the quickest) update you get is the result of your Medical Examination. Soon after you pass the medical examination, you backgroudn check status is likely to change to Not Started. Within a few days it may again change to Not Applicable. However, in many cases it may take up to a month to change. After a month or two (perhaps even more) your background status will change to In Process/Progress. This is when you can start anticipating a Passport Request. If everything goes well, In Sha Allah, you will get PPR within a month after your BG check status changes to IP. You may email CPC Ottawa and ask for your Visa office name a month after your Med status changes to Pass.

Best of luck.

The bottom line is the only ways to learn you application status are: Your MyCic Account, GCMS notes and emailing CIC (may not be very useful though).

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
arifurrahman said:
Your application status will change in your MyCic account as soon as you have any update. The first (possibly the quickest) update you get is the result of your Medical Examination. Soon after you pass the medical examination, you backgroudn check status is likely to change to Not Started. Within a few days it may again change to Not Applicable. However, in many cases it may take up to a month to change. After a month or two (perhaps even more) your background status will change to In Process/Progress. This is when you can start anticipating a Passport Request. If everything goes well, In Sha Allah, you will get PPR within a month after your BG check status changes to IP. You may email CPC Ottawa and ask for your Visa office name a month after your Med status changes to Pass.

Best of luck.

The bottom line is the only ways to learn you application status are: Your MyCic Account, GCMS notes and emailing CIC (may not be very useful though).
Hi Thanks, but i am still bit confused, where i can check the status? from Application/profile details? Or "Documents submitted by client'?

Can you give me the steps after i log in to My CIC account and then which steps to follow ? Thanks much

Regards, Kazi

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi, my application status after e-APR submission is: "Application status : Invitation Received (given below)".
Is it correct? Or it is supposed to change to "Open" upon e-APR submission? Please respond, I am a bit concerned if my application got submitted successfully. Thanks

Application status

wali2017

Feb 8, 2017
Hi All,

Please help. When I submitted my EE, I included my work experience gained from my home country and also included spouse's work history. In the ITA I got the following:

CRS – Human Capital – Age 75
CRS – Human Capital – Level of Education 126
CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language Proficiency 109
CRS – Human Capital – Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS – Human Capital – Canadian Work Experience 35
CRS – Spouse – Level of Education 10
CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency 16
CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS – Skill Transferability – Education 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS – Canadian Education 30
CRS – Arranged Employment 0
CRS – Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Your overall points score 501

The cut-off point for the round was 441 (24th March, 2017). I got 50 points for "CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience" and 0 points for "CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience". Since these are listed, my document checklist requires documents (reference letters) for them. However, if I exclude "CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience" and "CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience" my re-calculated points become 451 which is still higher than the cut-off.

My question is, can I delete the relevant entries from my and my spouse's work history now before submitting the e-APR? What are the implications? I could avoid additional effort that I need to put to collect the reference letters. Will it work if I delete the entries and mention in my LOE that I have deleted that because it will be tough and time consuming for me to gather the required reference letters?

Please advise.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wali2017 said:
Hi All,

Please help. When I submitted my EE, I included my work experience gained from my home country and also included spouse's work history. In the ITA I got the following:

CRS – Human Capital – Age 75
CRS – Human Capital – Level of Education 126
CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language Proficiency 109
CRS – Human Capital – Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS – Human Capital – Canadian Work Experience 35
CRS – Spouse – Level of Education 10
CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency 16
CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS – Skill Transferability – Education 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS – Canadian Education 30
CRS – Arranged Employment 0
CRS – Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Your overall points score 501

The cut-off point for the round was 441 (24th March, 2017). I got 50 points for "CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience" and 0 points for "CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience". Since these are listed, my document checklist requires documents (reference letters) for them. However, if I exclude "CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience" and "CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience" my re-calculated points become 451 which is still higher than the cut-off.

My question is, can I delete the relevant entries from my and my spouse's work history now before submitting the e-APR? What are the implications? I could avoid additional effort that I need to put to collect the reference letters. Will it work if I delete the entries and mention in my LOE that I have deleted that because it will be tough and time consuming for me to gather the required reference letters?

Please advise.
You cannot delete anything after you receive ITA because your invitation is based on the information you provided. Decline this invitation, update your profile and wait for the next draw. As you say your scores would still be 451, you will definitely get invitation in the next draw as per the trend.

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
nahid_sumit said:
Hi Thanks, but i am still bit confused, where i can check the status? from Application/profile details? Or "Documents submitted by client'?

Can you give me the steps after i log in to My CIC account and then which steps to follow ? Thanks much

Regards, Kazi
Once you log into your MyCic account you will be taken to your Account Page. At the bottom of the page, you will see a table called "View my submitted applications or profiles". In this table there should be at least two rows with same Application Number (your express entry profile number). Click on the check status and message button on the row that is showing with "Permanent Residency" in the application type column. This click will take you to the " Application/profile details " page. At the top, you will see another table called "Application/profile details", with the column headers, "Where is this application?" & "Details"

The following rows will be updated with different status at different stages of the application and this is where you should check periodically to get update on your application.

Application status
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Background check
Final decision

At the bottom of this page, you will see another section called "Application messages " where you will see a table with some messages. If there is any document request or you receive a passport request, you should see a relevant message in this table.

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi my Bangladeshi Friends,

I have submitted my e-APR last week. I would like to know how CIC usually verifies Proof of Financial Support and Employment Evidence in Bangladesh?

QUESTIONS:
1. How CIC verifies in Bangladesh? Through any agent/VFS/Canada High Commission/others?

1. For financial verification. Do they call/email/ visit physically to the Bank usually?

2. For employment evidence, do they personally visit office or call/email? What questions do they ask to the employer? Do they ask the responsibilities I had in details?

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WITH YOUR BEST ADVICE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE IN BANGLADESH SO THAT I CAN ASK MY BANK AND EMPLOYER TO BE PREPARED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Regards, Kazi

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Assalamu alaikum. This is my first post here. I have received my WES report. I have Bachelor & Masters from Dhaka uni. BSS 4 yrs. MSS 1 yr. First class in both. Wes gave 4 yr bachelor equivalency to my BSS degree but postgraduate diploma equivalency to my MSS degree. Is this normal? Can i do anything to change the equivalency by emailing Wes? Thank you

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
nahid_sumit said:
Hi my Bangladeshi Friends,

I have submitted my e-APR last week. I would like to know how CIC usually verifies Proof of Financial Support and Employment Evidence in Bangladesh?

QUESTIONS:
1. How CIC verifies in Bangladesh? Through any agent/VFS/Canada High Commission/others?

1. For financial verification. Do they call/email/ visit physically to the Bank usually?

2. For employment evidence, do they personally visit office or call/email? What questions do they ask to the employer? Do they ask the responsibilities I had in details?

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WITH YOUR BEST ADVICE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE IN BANGLADESH SO THAT I CAN ASK MY BANK AND EMPLOYER TO BE PREPARED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Regards, Kazi
In most cases employers are not contacted at all but it would be a good idea to give a heads up to your supervisor/HR/whoever signed the employment reference letter every now and then so that any kind of communication does not come out as complete surprise. As for verification to Bangladeshi banks, I am not sure how it works (I am not even sure whether they are verified or not unless there is anything suspicious).

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi all outland applicant,
I am inquiring for my sis applicant,

I have a query from all outland applicant, when you guys register in job bank and employer accept the application, does the employer need LMIA to give the job offer. Or all you need just find employer and selected by employer!! Since I was inland applicant and I had LMO based job also I studied in canada so that I did not go through this process, therefore I am not aware about job bank information. Is there anyone who can answer me this question.
Thanks

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah, got back my passport with VISA and COPR yesterday on 02-April-2017.

Reactions: nadirakazi