+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
nahid_sumit said:
Dear Experts,

Regarding uploading educational documents in e-APR, do I need to upload the original copies of Certificates & Marksheets as it is? or I need to get those certificates & transcripts endorsed/stamped/affidavit from Notary and then upload? Please help.

Thanks
Kazi
Just the scanned copies of the original certificates and transcripts are enough. However, if your certificate or transcript is in Bengali, you will have to translate and notarize it and then upload it with the scanned copy of the originals. One more thing, you may want to combine all the certificates and transcripts with your ECA and make single PDF since there is no separate place to upload ECA.

ZakiaDristy

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
all sent together
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 22.12.16. 15.1.17 (collected from vfs)
LANDED..........
2017 April Insha Allah
How do people arrange job in canada from bangladesh? An arranged employment adds points but why would any company give me job if i don't live in canada?

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
ZakiaDristy said:
How do people arrange job in canada from bangladesh? An arranged employment adds points but why would any company give me job if i don't live in canada?
they wont, don't expect that, only those who have extremely rare skills will have remote job offer

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slash_splash said:
they wont, don't expect that, only those who have extremely rare skills will have remote job offer

Hi splash,
any update on your application after RPRF? Is your application with SGVO?

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Chiptole said:
Hi splash,
any update on your application after RPRF? Is your application with SGVO?
nop :( nothing after that, did you pay rprf upfront?

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slash_splash said:
nop :( nothing after that, did you pay rprf upfront?
No.
seems our AOR date is closer. But My BG never changed to IP. It is always NN>NS>NN. So maybe i am yet to get a RPRF request.

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Chiptole said:
No.
seems our AOR date is closer. But My BG never changed to IP. It is always NN>NS>NN. So maybe i am yet to get a RPRF request.
My rprf req came from Ottawa, however, I am currently in Bangladesh, but previously I was in Canada. So I cant be sure that my file will be transferred to sgvo or will stay in Ottawa. I have seen cases where people are in India who stayed in Canada previously, they had Ottawa as their visa office :-|

wali2017

Feb 8, 2017
Hi All,

I am living in Canada for last 4 years and got ITA for CEC. When I applied for my Police Clearance from BD, I used my permanent address mentioned in my passport. Later, I came to know that I need to get the PCC for the last address where I lived in BD (which is a different address). I am confused if it is a mistake to collect PCC for my permanent address. What should I do? In addition, do I need to collect PCC for Canada?

Thanks a lot.

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
wali2017 said:
Hi All,

I am living in Canada for last 4 years and got ITA for CEC. When I applied for my Police Clearance from BD, I used my permanent address mentioned in my passport. Later, I came to know that I need to get the PCC for the last address where I lived in BD (which is a different address). I am confused if it is a mistake to collect PCC for my permanent address. What should I do? In addition, do I need to collect PCC for Canada?

Thanks a lot.
Any PCC from BD should be fine, who told you that it has to be from the last address?

wali2017

Feb 8, 2017
slash_splash said:
Any PCC from BD should be fine, who told you that it has to be from the last address?

>> www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/bangladesh.asp <<

If you live outside of Bangladesh:
You may authorize a third party to apply on your behalf, who can contact the relevant police station where you last resided. You can also contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy, Consulate or High Commission.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
is there any other way i can pay the application fee??? this city bank credit card is killing me... i am trying since last week... but no response....

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahminaml said:
is there any other way i can pay the application fee??? this city bank credit card is killing me... i am trying since last week... but no response....
You can try ebl or brac bank cc. Don't go for Scb they don't allow more than 300$ in any case.

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi All,

Can anybody suggest me a good photo shop where I can take picture for e-APR application near Dhanmondi, Dhaka?

I am worried as the size of the picture needs to be perfect and the photo shop is experienced and knows the requirements for Canada e-APR.

Please suggest be a good photoshop that you have used personally. Thanks

Regards,
Kazi

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

Can anybody suggest me a good photo shop where I can take picture for e-APR application near Dhanmondi, Dhaka?

I am worried as the size of the picture needs to be perfect and the photo shop is experienced and knows the requirements for Canada e-APR.

Please suggest be a good photoshop that you have used personally. Thanks

Regards,
Kazi
Dhanmondi color lab & studio, its near shankar bus stand. I think for e-APR the size is same as the normal passport size photos but the photos you send after PPR are usually larger in size. Check the sizes for eApr and show it to them.

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
wali2017 said:
Hi All,

Thanks a lot.
I think you are wrong. Anyone who is living outside BD, needs to apply for PCC from their permanent address. I have sent my passport photocopy attached by London High comission along with application form with details. Check out following link, it will help you to clear your doubt.
http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4