+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

Is there any size limit for my documents (Employment Records, Proof of Financial Support, Photo, Medical & others)? If yes, what is the maximum size in KB or MB?
4mb max per file

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi All,

I wanted to know one thing, regarding the Employment Evidence in e-APR, is it ok if I just put the Employment Reference Letter and Payslip? Or I need to put the appointment letter, confirmation/promotion letter, etc. along with the reference/payslip?

Are Employment Reference Letter and payslip enough to prove Employment Evidence or CIC wants more proof of employment documents?

I want to make a complete/proper application and I don't want to miss out any documents requesting your suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

I wanted to know one thing, regarding the Employment Evidence in e-APR, is it ok if I just put the Employment Reference Letter and Payslip? Or I need to put the appointment letter, confirmation/promotion letter, etc. along with the reference/payslip?

Are Employment Reference Letter and payslip enough to prove Employment Evidence or CIC wants more proof of employment documents?

I want to make a complete/proper application and I don't want to miss out any documents requesting your suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.
Reference letter and few pay slips will do. You don't need to upload payslips for whole period of employment. Upload randomly from beginning of employment and few recent ones.

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Thanks for the reply. It means a lot.

I have one more query, regarding Passport document in e-APR. Do I need to upload the biographical page only? Or I need to upload the pages with the visas too.

The reason I am asking is that, in my new passport, there is no visa. I have some visas in my old passport. Do I need to upload those visas in old passport too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Kazi

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
nahid_sumit said:
Thanks for the reply. It means a lot.

I have one more query, regarding Passport document in e-APR. Do I need to upload the biographical page only? Or I need to upload the pages with the visas too.

The reason I am asking is that, in my new passport, there is no visa. I have some visas in my old passport. Do I need to upload those visas in old passport too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Kazi
Based on the popular opinion in this forum, I have combined the Bio Page of my active passport (it contains no VISA or Immigration stamp), bio pages of my 3 other inactive passports and their pages with VISA and immigration stamps into single PDF.

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi All,

I have a couple of confusions/queries:

1. Regarding my spouse's Education history, I have not done her ECA and not claiming points, do I need to upload her education docs in my e-APR?

2. Regarding Photo, do i need to upload only the front part? Or I need to also upload the back part of the photo with photoshop's name, address, date of photo taken, my name, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kazi

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi Seniors,

QUERY ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE:

Do i need to upload the one page marriage certificate in e-APR given to me? or also the 2 pages NIKHANAMA in English?

Thanks

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahid_sumit said:
Hi Seniors,

Do i need to upload the one page marriage certificate in e-APR given to me? or also the 2 pages NIKHANAMA in English?

Thanks
I uploaded only the certificate but later I start feeling very anxious. SO I raised a CSE and sent them the entire document.
Better safe than sorry.

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
nahid_sumit said:
Hi All,

I have a couple of confusions/queries:

1. Regarding my spouse's Education history, I have not done her ECA and not claiming points, do I need to upload her education docs in my e-APR?

2. Regarding Photo, do i need to upload only the front part? Or I need to also upload the back part of the photo with photoshop's name, address, date of photo taken, my name, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kazi
1. I have uploaded my Spouse's Certificate and Transcript and I also did not claim any points for that through ECA.
2. I am afraid brother you are looking into the incorrect photo specification for e-Apr. The one you are looking at is for the physical copy of the photograph that you will be asked to sent along with your passport once you receive PPR. The photo specification for e-Apr can bee seen by click on the Question bubble right next to photo upload button. I am copying the requirements for your convenience:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frame size

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show this to your Photo studio and ask them to prepare a digital copy according to the specifications mentioned above. You do not have to upload the back of the photograph with your name/studio name, etc.

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
Hello Everyone!

This is a good step to connect all the BD candidates. We have applied on October 2016 and received our ITA on March 01, 2017 for EE. We have collected all the documents and hopefully we will submit all docs by tomorrow (28.03.17) for final processing. Our last date for final submission is May 28, 2017. BTW, our score is 436. Because we are in a same boat, I like to share my experience about police verification, which we all afraid off :p

Bangladesh police have changed a lot. They have introduced online police verification system for all major Metropolitan area. All you need to go the their website (http://pcc.police.gov.bd/en/), fill up the prescribed form and deposit 500 Tk. to Sonali Bank (designated branches). After that you need to upload your attested passport copy and copy of the deposited chalan. Within two days your file will be sent to your registered Thana and someone (ASI) will call you for details. You can either go to the police station or he may come to your house. After successful verification, your file will be resend to headquarter for finalization. Designated OC and DC will sign the paper and you can track all of the activities through the police verification site, like package tracking. I was really surprise that they are having a very well educated IT department and my whole process is completed without hassle and took only 9-10 days to complete. Our verification delivered to our house by own police courier service and believe me we didnt spend any single penny except govt. charges. Hope this experience will help you.

Hope for the best and keep us in your prayer for smooth process.

After someday I will share my upfront medical test experience with Dr. Wahab. Take Care.

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
nahid_sumit said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks
I have combined my Marriage Certificate (in English), Nikahnama (notarized translated in English), and Nikahnama (in Bengali) into single PDF and uploaded it as one. I believe this will be the/was the safest way to upload.

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
maruf_bd said:
Hello Everyone!

This is a good step to connect all the BD candidates. We have applied on October 2016 and received our ITA on March 01, 2017 for EE. We have collected all the documents and hopefully we will submit all docs by tomorrow (28.03.17) for final processing. Our last date for final submission is May 28, 2017. BTW, our score is 436. Because we are in a same boat, I like to share my experience about police verification, which we all afraid off :p

Bangladesh police have changed a lot. They have introduced online police verification system for all major Metropolitan area. All you need to go the their website (http://pcc.police.gov.bd/en/), fill up the prescribed form and deposit 500 Tk. to Sonali Bank (designated branches). After that you need to upload your attested passport copy and copy of the deposited chalan. Within two days your file will be sent to your registered Thana and someone (ASI) will call you for details. You can either go to the police station or he may come to your house. After successful verification, your file will be resend to headquarter for finalization. Designated OC and DC will sign the paper and you can track all of the activities through the police verification site, like package tracking. I was really surprise that they are having a very well educated IT department and my whole process is completed without hassle and took only 9-10 days to complete. Our verification delivered to our house by own police courier service and believe me we didnt spend any single penny except govt. charges. Hope this experience will help you.

Hope for the best and keep us in your prayer for smooth process.

After someday I will share my upfront medical test experience with Dr. Wahab. Take Care.
Be at 8 O'clock in the morning at Dr. Wahab to get a quick service. Best of luck.

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
arifurrahman said:
Be at 8 O'clock in the morning at Dr. Wahab to get a quick service. Best of luck.
Already completed the upfront medical test brother :)

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
maruf_bd said:
Already completed the upfront medical test brother :)
Great. Best of luck

nahid_sumit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Dear Experts,

Regarding uploading educational documents in e-APR, do I need to upload the original copies of Certificates & Marksheets as it is? or I need to get those certificates & transcripts endorsed/stamped/affidavit from Notary and then upload? Please help.

Thanks
Kazi