+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

SRZ0210

Aug 21, 2016
ATTN : ECA from WES IBA-DU graduate

Hi, I have registered for WES credentials assessment where they are asking for transcript with individual year wise marks. DU/IBA does not issue transcript in that format. Will my assessment be complete if I send the transcript having all the grades for all subjects but does not show cgpa year wise ?

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SRZ0210 said:
ATTN : ECA from WES IBA-DU graduate

Hi, I have registered for WES credentials assessment where they are asking for transcript with individual year wise marks. DU/IBA does not issue transcript in that format. Will my assessment be complete if I send the transcript having all the grades for all subjects but does not show cgpa year wise ?
Yes it will be accepted. Me n my wife submitted that one.wehave received the report on basis of iba/du's format.

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
How did you all manage to pay the application fees? Is there any reliable source in Dhaka from where we can make the payment?
You can use DD by SCB. Go to gulshan or dhanmondi 5 branch and they should know the procedure!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters with ECA

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
rudbee said:
Its a lame question at this stage.

Do I need to put all education level in the EE profile (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters)

Or only Bachelors and Masters with ECA
Only Bachelors and Masters with ECA.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
As proof of marriage what document need to be submitted
1. Marriage certificate in English
2. Nikah Nama in English

Do I need to submit the copy in Bangla also?

Pls anybody suggest.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rudbee said:
As proof of marriage what document need to be submitted
1. Marriage certificate in English
2. Nikah Nama in English

Do I need to submit the copy in Bangla also?

Pls anybody suggest.
In case of any translation, original document in native language must be attached. If, you have the marriage certificate, no need to upload Nikah Nama. Also, try to include you're spouse name in passport (If there is a way i.e. passport renewal etc).

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rainbow00 said:
How did you all manage to pay the application fees? Is there any reliable source in Dhaka from where we can make the payment?
Try to avoid any paper based payment i.e. FDD etc.

Rather, try the followings:

1. Pay through any of your friend's/ relative's dual currency credit card which have a foreign (USD) portion. You can use anyone's credit card, it doesn't matter about who's the owner.

2. It's better to issue a dual currency credit card on your name because there are other payments too i.e. Cost Recovery (processing), RPRF, GCMS (if you want), WES, professional regulatory membership etc.

3. If there is no options for you from above, go for DBBL virtual credit card (may be other banks also have VCC). Contact a dealer branch.

Thanks

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
In case of any translation, original document in native language must be attached. If, you have the marriage certificate, no need to upload Nikah Nama. Also, try to include you're spouse name in passport (If there is a way i.e. passport renewal etc).

Thanks
I have the certificate which is issued in english.
But for nikah Nama I have both in Bangla & English.

For translated documents does the translator need to give any declaration.

My spouse's name is included in passport.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rudbee said:
I have the certificate which is issued in english.
But for nikah Nama I have both in Bangla & English.

For translated documents does the translator need to give any declaration.

My spouse's name is included in passport.
Only certificate will be good. Other's are your preference. Don't know about translator's declaration.

Thanks