+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
Only certificate will be good. Other's are your preference. Don't know about translator's declaration.

Thanks
Thanks
Is it ok if I take pcc for my current address?

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
Only certificate will be good. Other's are your preference. Don't know about translator's declaration.

Thanks
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation, if required.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please submit the marriage certificate in English and Nikah nama in English. If the nikhanama from Kazi Office, in Blue legal sized paper and signed by the kazi with seal no need for affidavit.

rudbee said:
I have the certificate which is issued in english.
But for nikah Nama I have both in Bangla & English.

For translated documents does the translator need to give any declaration.

My spouse's name is included in passport.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Rehan123 said:
Please submit the marriage certificate in English and Nikah nama in English. If the nikhanama from Kazi Office, in Blue legal sized paper and signed by the kazi with seal no need for affidavit.
thanks.

So, don't need to provide the Bengali Nikah Nama?

Another issue, in Bangladesh we sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan). Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan"

While in certificates and identity documents it is "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
thanks.

So, don't need to provide the Bengali Nikah Nama?

Another issue, in Bangladesh we sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan). Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan"

While in certificates and identity documents it is "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?
any suggestion please...

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudbee said:
any suggestion please...
As long as you have marriage certificate in english you do not need to provide nikah nama. If all your documents have only the abbreviated name (birth certificate/passport/educational, etc) then I don't think you will need to provide any explanation. However, if some documents mentions full name and some abbreviated then you will have to provide 'one and same person affidavit' . You can find the sample online.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
In addition to what rainbow00 said, always try to keep the name of your passport as standard in comparison to other document's.

Thanks
Thanks brothers.

In all my documents (Certificates from SSC to MBA, Passport, Birth Certificate, NID) abbreviated name was used.

Since the full name is not printed anywhere, I was wondering only LoE will suffice?

Moreover, do I need to actually declare it, though I mentioned it in OINP form.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rudbee said:
Thanks brothers.

In all my documents (Certificates from SSC to MBA, Passport, Birth Certificate, NID) abbreviated name was used.

Since the full name is not printed anywhere, I was wondering only LoE will suffice?

Moreover, do I need to actually declare it, though I mentioned it in OINP form.
No need to mention then.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
No need to mention then.
Brother, I was actually thinking of that, then I remembered I mentioned the full name in the other name section in the OINP nominee Application form.

Now, if I don't declare that in eAPR and they cross check, they will find a mismatch.

That's why, I was thinking of declaring the full name (where the abbreviated parts are used as nick name) and providing an LoE mentioning that the name is only used among family members and not reflected in any of my documents, and attach SSC Certificate and Birth Certificate.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities? If there is already any post regarding this issue then please tag me on that post.

Thanks in advance.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Monzur said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities? If there is already any post regarding this issue then please tag me on that post.

Thanks in advance.
You can pay CAD 2080 through your Dual Currency Bangladeshi credit card if you have that limit (approx 1,20,000 BDT/1550 USD) in it.

I have 2 dual currency credit cards from DBBL & BBL . I used both different times to pay my application processing fee & RPRF fee.

Hope this helps. For more specific info, please post your question here.

Thanks

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
fahad04 said:
You can pay CAD 2080 through your Dual Currency Bangladeshi credit card if you have that limit (approx 1,20,000 BDT/1550 USD) in it.

I have 2 dual currency credit cards from DBBL & BBL . I used both different times to pay my application processing fee & RPRF fee.

Hope this helps. For more specific info, please post your question here.

Thanks
Is it possible to pay with EBL/ Amex card.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
Brother, I was actually thinking of that, then I remembered I mentioned the full name in the other name section in the OINP nominee Application form.

Now, if I don't declare that in eAPR and they cross check, they will find a mismatch.

That's why, I was thinking of declaring the full name (where the abbreviated parts are used as nick name) and providing an LoE mentioning that the name is only used among family members and not reflected in any of my documents, and attach SSC Certificate and Birth Certificate.
Any suggestion on this..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
fahad04 said:
In addition to what rainbow00 said, always try to keep the name of your passport as standard in comparison to other document's.

Thanks
Was reading your comments here... :)

the one and same person affidavit should help OP..posting a format of it in the next post...