+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
kalodighi said:
Is there anyone here applied for PR on November 1st week? Could you please share your status?

BCPNP approved: 1st October 2015
ITA : 2nd October
Apply for EEPR : 3rd November 2015
AOR : 3rd November 2015
Document reqst: 17 November 2015
Landing fee req: 4th December 2015

Still waiting.....

Is there anyone with close to this timeline? Please share..

I see your AOR is Nov 2015...just relax and count 6 months from this time. Before that do not panic ..Do not get worried. Just wait and soon things will change and update time to time.

All the best! :)

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
rainbow00 said:
Hey guys,
I have a query regarding the police certificate. I live in Dhaka. Do we get the police certificate from passport office or local police station? Does it have to be taken from a police station near our permanent residence? Also, I have stayed in UK for 3 years and have got the PCC from there. Do I have to mention those dates too in the application? And is the police certificate for the whole country or location wise? I am seeing few people getting rejected due to PCC issues, therefore I don't want to take any risk.
Will highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries. Thanks.
To get police certificate in Bangladesh, you have to go to the police head office in Kakrail. There you will find a section only for PCC. You can find all details info from here: http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4 Or visit them to get more info. In case of Bangladesh, you dont need location based PCC. It is for Indian PCC. So, dont worry about that.

You MUST have to mention about your stay in UK. CIC will find it out. Just make sure that the PCC is dated AFTER your visit to UK. Otherwise, request for new PCC from UK.

Hope that will help you.

samia_mishu

Aug 31, 2015
hi....everyone...
hope everything is going well and good.Can anyone plz help me to answer these questions ...it will be a great help if someone can give me the answers.My questions are as follows:

1)I have been doing my job for 6+ years.It is not a reputed company.i dont have any salary account to any bank or any increment letter or promotion letters.all these things are done manually and the records are paper based.my question is how could i prepare my job profile or any job related documents on my working experience? [/i][/b]

2)My husband and i am in a same profession.Do we need to apply for ECA both?

Thanks

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
@kalodighi

I just made my Right of Permanent Residence fees (landing fees) payment.

In the receipt did you have to fill out any part my hand and then sign and then scan and upload the receipt ? One of my friend told me that a part in the receipt needs to filled out my hand.

In my receipt , there is no part to fill out. Should I just upload the doc as it is.

How did you do it ? It would be very helpful, if you share you process. Thanks ! :)

My timeline -

ITA received - Nov. 13th 2015
Application sent - Dec 23 2015
Additional Docs request - Dec. 30th 2015
RPRF (Landing fees request ) - January 27th 2016

Good luck to you ! Hope you will get your PR sooner than later . :)

Pls keep in your prayers .

Thanks

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Umplaut14 said:
@kalodighi

In the receipt did you have to fill out any part my hand and then sign and then scan and upload the receipt ? One of my friend told me that a part in the receipt needs to filled out my hand.

In my receipt , there is no part to fill out. Should I just upload the doc as it is.

How did you do it ? It would be very helpful, if you share you process. Thanks ! :)

My timeline -

Thanks

No need any hand written stuff. Only PDF file. If you have already PDF file with a Receipt no: RXXXXXXXX upload it!

Yes print scan and upload the document starts with RXXXXXXXXX via MyCIC.

Hope you are clear.

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Greyhatbd, thanks for your help ! :)

If no need hand written stuff , then why do i have to print and scan ? I have the receipt soft copy (RXXXXXXXX), I can upload it straight, right ?

I can being extra cautious.

Thanks !! :)

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Umplaut14 said:
Greyhatbd, thanks for your help ! :)

If no need hand written stuff , then why do i have to print and scan ? I have the receipt soft copy (RXXXXXXXX), I can upload it straight, right ?

I can being extra cautious.

Thanks !! :)
Yes if you have them in PDF format..simply upload them :)

No need to scan :) If you find my post helpful don't forget to click "good" on the left side down my nick :)

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceage said:
To get police certificate in Bangladesh, you have to go to the police head office in Kakrail. There you will find a section only for PCC. You can find all details info from here: http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4 Or visit them to get more info. In case of Bangladesh, you dont need location based PCC. It is for Indian PCC. So, dont worry about that.

You MUST have to mention about your stay in UK. CIC will find it out. Just make sure that the PCC is dated AFTER your visit to UK. Otherwise, request for new PCC from UK.

Hope that will help you.
Thanks a lot, will check the link. Yes, I have already got UK PCC in November. Waiting for OINP nomination. Will then apply for PCC from Bangladesh. Goodluck with your application.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Umplaut14 said:
Already did ! :)

thanks. I would say your file processed quite fast MASHAALLAH. Soon you will get PPR. Good luck! :)

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi Samia,

Please find the answers embedded with your questions below:

Regards,

samia_mishu said:
hi....everyone...
hope everything is going well and good.Can anyone plz help me to answer these questions ...it will be a great help if someone can give me the answers.My questions are as follows:

1)I have been doing my job for 6+ years.It is not a reputed company.i dont have any salary account to any bank or any increment letter or promotion letters.all these things are done manually and the records are paper based.my question is how could i prepare my job profile or any job related documents on my working experience? [/i][/b]

Ans: You need to prove that you are in a fulltime, paid job and performed job responsibilities corresponding to (a) specific NOC(s). In a nutshell two things to prove: (1) your job responsibilities match NOC specifications/ lead statements (2) It is a fulltime paid job.
To fulfill the first requirement you need a company letter that covers your job responsibilities, job title/ positions, duration, gross salary in BDT and equivalent CAD and that its a fulltime job. For the second you need additional supporting documents such as job contract/ appointment letter, pay stubs, promotion letter, bank statement to support income from salary, etc. It is good to provide as much documents as you can but if you have pay stubs then the bank statement is not a must that needs to be provided as a supporting document for this reason. However, you need to provide bank statements and a bank letter to prove that you have enough funds to support you and your family when you are in Canada as per the requirement.

2)My husband and i am in a same profession. Do we need to apply for ECA both?
Ans: Yes, you do need to apply for your husband's ECA as well in order to claim points for spouse.

Thanks

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
Umplaut14 said:
@kalodighi

My timeline -

I just wanted to ask how do we pay the USD 550 and 490? i do not see a payment option in myCIC account. i have just 55 days left to pay, so need to hurry. I also need to get my PCC from UK, how long do they take? and should i get it now, or wait till they ask for it? thanks in advance for responses and advise

Thanks

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
rainbow00 said:
Hey guys,

I have a query regarding the police certificate. I live in Dhaka. Do we get the police certificate from passport office or local police station? Does it have to be taken from a police station near our permanent residence? Also, I have stayed in UK for 3 years and have got the PCC from there. Do I have to mention those dates too in the application? And is the police certificate for the whole country or location wise? I am seeing few people getting rejected due to PCC issues, therefore I don't want to take any risk.

Will highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries. Thanks.
Well, to get a PC you have to go to DMP to apply for PC. If you lived only in Dhaka in your entire life then only one certificate will be good. But if you lived other cities in Bangladesh then you have to collect it from the local police station in that city. For UK its ok because as far i know its centralized. I have been in UK too and got one certificate from there.

Yes you have to mention those dates in the application. In fact you have to mention the dates and addresses of every single places you have been in your life for last 10 years.

Hope it helps.. Best of luck..And also pray for us bro..

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
greyhatbd said:
I see your AOR is Nov 2015...just relax and count 6 months from this time. Before that do not panic ..Do not get worried. Just wait and soon things will change and update time to time.

All the best! :)
Well, hoping for the best .. trying not to get panicked .. but its not working well... just counting my days.. i have seen lots of people's status changed but not ours .. not even medical status.. so, trying not to worry is not working bro.. please pray for us.. thanks...