Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
munnabd said:
Dear smiling_face, sorry I couldnt reply sooner, I have important thing to tell you. I hope I am not too late. If you/your friend are cautious kind of person and don't want any future problems, then I suggest you do the following.

1. Get a sworn affidavit from the relative (in canada) and tell friend to submit the affidavit which will give explanation of providing support. This is a legal document and SVO totally will be convinced that the relative WILL support, if its needed.

2. Prove the residence of the relative as well.

Hope this helped.

-munnabd
Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and effort! Very much helpful indeed! :)

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
sMark said:
Thank you very much. Excellent reply.
No, I am not living in Canada. My status is still in "In process". I am just thinking that, if I take some break (say for two months) from my job, will it be enough to get the PR card withing this time period. Thank you again and I am giving +1 for you.
Thanks for the +1. IMO, find a friend or relative who has a stable address and residency in Canada and use their mailing address for your PR card. Look around your desired city and figure out what you want to do there or how you'll do it etc. Remember to have some fun as well. If you get your PR you can consider it hard earned. Then somehow, even if 2 whole months get expired and you're due in BD for whatever reason, you can always return to Canada and then just contact your reliable friend and collect your PR card or you can get it by courier.

In case, your friend has some unforeseeable problems in the future and somehow you don't get your PR card (unlikely, but I'm assuming the worst case for example photo is not ok, or PRC not delivered), you can enter Canada by Travel Document issued by CHC. check out this thread which is about this problem http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-not-stay-in-canada-to-receive-pr-card-t77797.0.html So, I think you don't need to worry that much. Just find a reliable friend from forum or facebook or wherever and request for help.

munnabd

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Tasneem said:
+1 for casayed, Dr. Hasib, farima, Nayma, tunpi, indigo8330, In-Dhaka, sMark, munnabd, BDSkilled, deba_avik, mute_man, srana, arif2095, NGE, mzr, mmilon, classical_beat & nasim15. You know for what.

Thanks a lot.

Tasneem
Thanks a lot Tasneem. Giving and receiving +1 feels good. I see you're a social worker. I don't want to be intruding into your application details but please feel free to share information about yourself so other applicants with details similar to yours can interact more freely with you and also you can get better advice if needed. Personally, I am interested in your application. How did you manage it, I mean if you applied in June 2011 , was the quota still unoccupied then? Or do you have AEO? - don't mind. I am just interested in individual cases like yours which are a little uncommon to me. :) Take care. and let us know when you get e-cas updates or something, so everybody can say good things to you.

Arrivederci

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dear Bangladeshi Bros and Sis:
YaaaaYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaa:)
I am very happy to announce that after a painful wait( I know a lot of you are waiting for years and my aplogies for saying that), we have received the maple leaf visas on our passports.....I can't possibly express how happy we are, neither can I express my love and gratitude to you all for the support and strength you provided for the last one year.

I am praying for each of you....... InshaAllah all of you can get your visa very very soon.

Manji

Tasneem said:
+1 for casayed, Dr. Hasib, farima, Nayma, tunpi, indigo8330, In-Dhaka, sMark, munnabd, BDSkilled, deba_avik, mute_man, srana, arif2095, NGE, mzr, mmilon, classical_beat & nasim15. You know for what.

Thanks a lot.

Tasneem

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
sMark said:
Could anyone tell, how long will it require to get PR card ready after landing to Canada? My friends who landed before the year 2010, required around 2 to 3 weeks. But recently I have heard that, now it is taking around 6 months. Is it true?? I will be very grateful, if anyone from this forum, who has landed Canada very recently, tell me about this.
i one my friend got PR card within 78 days....

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
manji said:
I am very happy to announce that after a painful wait( I know a lot of you are waiting for years and my aplogies for saying that), we have received the maple leaf visas on our passports.....I can't possibly express how happy we are, neither can I express my love and gratitude to you all for the support and strength you provided for the last one year.

I am praying for each of you....... InshaAllah all of you can get your visa very very soon.

On a more unrelted note:This Janthan guy is the biggest ass**** of the forum........ Guess what Mr. (Jackass) Janthan, because of your black heart and poor upbringing you have not received your MR while most of your same timers got visa! I cannot believe such a jerk was allowed to roam in our BD segment for such a long time.

Manji
Dear Manji,
Congratulatin to you. would you pls mention detail time frame in your profile?

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Thanks.

you may look me up in the tracker....all details are there

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=6

srana said:
Dear Manji,
Congratulatin to you. would you pls mention detail time frame in your profile?

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS MANJI. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :D :D :D :D :D :D This is really very good news. Hope you have a nice life there. When are you planning to leave? Let us know some more and please keep us in your prayers.

munnabd

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
Congratulation Manji
What a great news !! God bless you with success in your coming life.

Arif

manji said:

On a more unrelted note:This Janthan guy is the biggest ass**** of the forum........ Guess what Mr. (Jackass) Janthan, because of your black heart and poor upbringing you have not received your MR while most of your same timers got visa! I cannot believe such a jerk was allowed to roam in our BD segment for such a long time.

Manji

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Congrats Manji bhai! party time!! pls let us know about your safe landing n choice of airlines..

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
tosher said:
Me also got same request from my consultant. Better to make new one.
My consultant said PCC vald 3 months so dont take risk.
Tosher
Hello Tosher Bhai,
Have u got PPR ?

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
aakash28 said:
Thanks Sam bhai! thanks a lot! PNWS was not asked from me.
Hello aakash bhai,
Congratulation..... for ur MR.... hope for the best... what about ur interview??? is there any letter for interview ? or waived ??? plz share

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
manji said:

Manji
Congratulations....... wish u a luck....