Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Dear All,

The above post is the Last post from my side and Thanks a lot to all CANADAVISA forum members for their good support.

Wishing you all the Best and Goodbye.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kotipoy loker jonno amader moddhe jeno kono rokom fatol na dhore etai asha korbo, amader bangali jati K poth vroshto korar chokranto otiteo onek bar hoyache. amra notun jara, tader kache Hasib bhai, ekram bhai , BD skilled , casayed abong aro onek senior onek onek beshi mulloban, amra tader upodesh abong deek nirdeshona theke bonchito hote chaina. kajei amra oy duijon lok K pura puri vabe Ignore korte pari Ki ?
amra amader karjo krom chalia jabo abong joto dur shomvob akjon arekjon K shahajjo Korbo , Inshaallah.

Nayma.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
together in one courier.
Dont forget to quote your file number on the cover letter
In-Dhaka: Also put a proof/ printed copy of the exch rate of CAD n BDT that u used to calculate ur net worth

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Here we have a same goal, let’s gossip and share for something good…..

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
farima said:
nayma
u r right. the best way to ignor them.

Bomb phelese bangali
bomb-er vitor keuto sap
janathan bole
bapre bap. :eek:
awesome!! :p

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Just to clear things with the people in this thread regarding IELTS,
I come from a strong english med. background...and I can say IELTS does not reflect anything other than the fact that you can "blend" in, also referred as "wannabe's". I dont want to live in canada just so that I can speak sweet english but peel potato's all day....Talented people do not necessarily have to have good marks in IELTS (which is a joke exam to begin with, as there is very little learning that you can take back from that exam). When you give your interview, they can judge your true skillset.

All the people here who are shy about your english, I say write in Banglish!! :)

Congrats Dr. Hasib, you deserved it.

mmilon

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
application recieved on 30 September,2009
Doc's Request.
recied -November 30, 2009
IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
Nayma said:
Kotipoy loker jonno amader moddhe jeno kono rokom fatol na dhore etai asha korbo, amader bangali jati K poth vroshto korar chokranto otiteo onek bar hoyache. amra notun jara, tader kache Hasib bhai, ekram bhai , BD skilled , casayed abong aro onek senior onek onek beshi mulloban, amra tader upodesh abong deek nirdeshona theke bonchito hote chaina. kajei amra oy duijon lok K pura puri vabe Ignore korte pari Ki ?
amra amader karjo krom chalia jabo abong joto dur shomvob akjon arekjon K shahajjo Korbo , Inshaallah.

Nayma.
beta janathan ke grina korte hobe portoki vasai, sudu oi aak harami banladesh ar sutro.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
smiling_face said:
One of my colleagues claimed 5 points as he has 1st blood relative in Canada. He has got a phone call from SGVO recently. The person from SGVO asked him (the applicant) to provide some written assurance collected from his (the applicant's) relative that s/he (the relative) will assist him (the applicant) in Canada. I am not sure what sort of assistance the VO meant? Please note that he is a pre-June 2010 applicant.

Hasib bhai or anyone – any thoughts?
Dear smiling_face, sorry I couldnt reply sooner, I have important thing to tell you. I hope I am not too late. If you/your friend are cautious kind of person and don't want any future problems, then I suggest you do the following.

1. Get a sworn affidavit from the relative (in canada) and tell friend to submit the affidavit which will give explanation of providing support. This is a legal document and SVO totally will be convinced that the relative WILL support, if its needed.

2. Prove the residence of the relative as well.

Hope this helped.

-munnabd

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here i am talking about who sent their full docc only:

some files of august 2010 of svo is in process !

How about September and October 2010 ? any files got in process ?

Last 5/6 months the process was almost frigged ! now they have started processing !

i think by this coming months or within 2 months all files of august to December 2010 will be in process, since they are working now ! what do u think guys !

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmilon said:
Dear all,

I'm writing this to pinpoint some of the Forum members' comments on some particular nationals.Now a days we see that some members ostensibly from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh are unleashing their anger or personal grudge towards others. I've read so many SUCH comments by some Janathan who is a hater of Bangladeshi. He is always after Bangladeshi members and trying to underrate them. I don't find any reason behind this. Even he is allergic towards any new member and very prompt to ask about their Noc, subject especially, IELTS score. You Mr. Janathan, don't you think that your English is not impeccable and can't be termed as excellent, so is mine. Whatever it is, even if your English is better than others that's your testimonial as an erudite person. If a Bangladeshi or Bangladesh has any problem should that prick your conscience to criticize brutally. Don't you KNOW 'JONONI JONMOVUCHYA SORGADOPI GORIYOCHI'. I BELIEVE YOU ARE GIVEN BIRTH BY A MOTHER AS WE ALL ARE AND ALSO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE PROFOUND RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER. IF ANYONE USES SLANG(F) TO SCOLD YOUR MOTHER HOW DO YOU FEEL EVEN IF SHE IS/WAS OF MEAN MORAL. SO IS THE CASE WITH A COUNTRYMAN FOR HIS COUNTRY WHICH MAY BE ROOTED IN CORRUPTION OR ANYTHING ELSE.

I'VE NEVER SEEN IN THIS FORUM SUCH A SINGLE MEMBER LIKE YOU. WHY ARE YOU ONLY SINGLED OUT AS AN ENEMY OF THE FORUM?Huh?? IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANYONE OR WITH ANY COMMENT, DIRECT YOUR REPRIMANDS TO THEM NOT TO ANY COUNTRY WHICH IS LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND OF COURSE MINE.

MY PURPOSE IS NOT TO EXHORT BUT TO AMEND. EXORCISE YOURSELF BEFORE EXERCISING ANY REMARK.
+ 1 !!! lol.......I do feel that jnathan doesn't belong to any Nation.

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Could anyone tell, how long will it require to get PR card ready after landing to Canada? My friends who landed before the year 2010, required around 2 to 3 weeks. But recently I have heard that, now it is taking around 6 months. Is it true?? I will be very grateful, if anyone from this forum, who has landed Canada very recently, tell me about this.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
sMark,

This problem happens occasionally and is not true for everyone. These days most people get it within 2-3 months maximum. Maybe there was a lag made by election and postal strike etc. Which province you live in also plays a role in it. Ontario takes longer than others (due to high migrant population). Still, its supposed to be within 6 weeks but I heard nowadays Ontario takes 2 -3 months. Time needed is reducing gradually and will be shortened probably by the end of this year. Regardless, you can follow the steps here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-how.asp#urgent to speed up your application or you can contact CIC call center 1-888-242-2100 , in case you already have applied for it and you think PR card has been long overdue. Also you can just dial 211 and ask for information from the new immigrant support people. I heard they're very helpful.

Btw, are you already living there? Can I know your NOC, timeline, please? I am just curious for my sake.

Regards,
munnabd

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Teaspoon said:
here i am talking about who sent their full docc only:

some files of august 2010 of svo is in process !

How about September and October 2010 ? any files got in process ?

Last 5/6 months the process was almost frigged ! now they have started processing !

i think by this coming months or within 2 months all files of august to December 2010 will be in process, since they are working now ! what do u think guys !
Hu ek ad ta case ase jeta recently 'In process' hoilo. arekta september applicant amar ek friend onar MR hoise. Ki bolbo bhai, tara kochop goti te kaj kore. No no no, kochop o tader chay fast. Tader karonay aj Minister Kenney'r obostha kharap. Backlog ke han korte hobe ar ten korte hobe. Bechara koto chesta kortese VO gulor mistakes ke correct korar jonno.

Shomossa ki tader? Eto lethargic keno? Pre June baki ase, Post June baki ase. Ekta file finalize kore arr dosh din jiray :mad: bhab emon jeno file close kora tritiyo bissho juddho joy korar shoman. mail korle jabab dey na, abar admit o kore, je tara mail reply debe na :eek: . Ki chay tara, ghush chay naki? ??? monay hoy tader ke cha pani (ba singaporean modh) offer korte hobe... hahaha :p

amar motay, documents dekha, security check kora, kala jahangirer doler lok naki check kora, jokha, dengue, malaria etc ase naki check kora, taka paisa ase naki check kore, fatafat case finalize kora uchit. backlog ekebare vanish hoye jabe. :eek: Do you know any address where I can send them suggestion/comments on how to improve service? :p

Just Kidding, Teaspoon. I hope you found it funny and it cheered you up a little. They are working, slowly and steadily. Let's see which VO wins the race!? I am borderline 67 and I am kind of worried and upset too, but I know you have been waiting longer than me. So, I just wanted to share a laugh and make both of us feel little better.

munnabd

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
AT LAST JNATHAN HAS BEEN CAUGHT! HE HAD BEEN POLLUTING THIS FORUM FOR LONG AND MISLEADING MANY NEW MEMBERS INSTEAD OF GUIDING THEM PROPERLY.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
SamDhaka said:
can somebody pls help in clearing a confusion..SGVO asked for personal net worth statement. can we show the minimum POF as the net worth?

Another question, if the net worth amount is very big but somebody decides not nto take the full amount to canada..can that be an issue?

in short i want to know the significance of this net worth value for getting visa and whether there is any hard n fast rule for that net worth amount..

Pls advise..
YOU CAN AND SHOULD show the minimum POF as the net worth

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
Teaspoon said:
skill vai, apnar jodi skill na thake ,ta hole to amra , kisssu na !!!!

now you u r in canada, and you are preparing for the market as you are said , u r not fit for it right now !
can you explain why ? so that we can understand it and rectify ourselves.

now u have the experience of canada , suppose you are in bd now and waiting for the MR , what are the pre caution or preparation you will take to be fit in the market.

brothers ans sisters if you like my question do not hesitate to click +1 for me :p
As a Canada experienced I like to bring some light on job issue as ultimately whatever we say we have to survive by getting a job.

First of all we must remember that except IT all other BD experience has no value in Canada.Only IT people can expect some good treatment because of their technical experience.

So be prepared to do survival job in the first instance.For at least one year or so do not fooll yourself by expecting something good matching your qualifications and stature in BD. Canada is a place where you have to prove yourself by merging your back home experience,training received in Canada...some experience in survival job, constant perseverance and building net work.NET WORK is very important there. It is said NET WORK can do any magic.With good net work you can even be lucky like anything. So start building net work right now by using linked-in and other social (formal and non formal) network site from back home.