Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
arif bhai,
Either will do.. :)
Great.. Hope to get good news from you soon. :)

Cheers
Arif

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
himelocean said:
Dear Hasib Bhai .

I'm always read opinion of this forum and very apprecitate to all for helping each other . I'm going to post my application next Thursday ( 21st July , NOC 1122 ) all papers ready . then you advise me I have to follow the proceedure as you given ( Validate and 2D barcode ) ? Please advise asap

Himel
Dr.Hasib said:
click on the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

download all new forms and document checklist...
you have to fill all forms on PC,then click on "Validate" to save it and then print it. Please note that visa office specific checklist is no longer available and not required by CIC anymore.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
In addition pls go through this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp

Additional information on the new application form
To use the new barcode-generating application form, please follow these instructions:

1. Open the application form using a computer and type in your data. The application form is available in PDF format and must be viewed with version 8.1 or higher of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.

2. After completing the form, press the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the application and follow the instructions to ensure the form is properly validated. Once the application is properly validated, a page of barcodes (page 5 of 5), similar to the one below, will be generated.

3. Print the application form, including the barcode page.

For best results:

•Print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper
•Use of a laser printer is recommended
Important Note: Please inspect your printed form to confirm that barcodes, like the ones above, appear on the last page (page 5 of 5). The barcodes should appear clear and be free of any distortions, smudges, or fading otherwise it may slowdown the application process.

4. Sign and date your application and submit it with the other required documents to CIC.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

jahangir

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
In process 25 March 2012
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2012 Passport Submit: 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2012 Passport Received: 19-09-2012
Hi Forum Members,

Since morning my mail address get disappear from my e-case !! Dr. Hasib or any one others can suggest why my mailing address get disappear? If anyone has such experience would appreciate for their feedback.

I have read from one post that Dr. Hasib's e-case also not showing his mailing address, So Dr.Hasib do you have any update regarding your MR?

Regards,
Jahangir Alam

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Hasib bhai,

so they are keeping 120 days timeline open for submission of additional doc to visa office at a later stage?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jahangir said:
Hi Forum Members,

Since morning my mail address get disappear from my e-case !! Dr. Hasib or any one others can suggest why my mailing address get disappear? If anyone has such experience would appreciate for their feedback.

I have read from one post that Dr. Hasib's e-case also not showing his mailing address, So Dr.Hasib do you have any update regarding your MR?

Regards,
Jahangir Alam
Jahangir bhai,
it is told that:
- If an applicant's status is "in process" and address disappeared then he can expect to get his MR within a week(consider postal delay).
- If an applicant's status is "RBVO" and address disappeared then he can expect to get the status "in process" within couple of days.

Inshallah we will get our MR within a week... :)
regards,
Dr.Hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
SamDhaka said:
Hasib bhai,

so they are keeping 120 days timeline open for submission of additional doc to visa office at a later stage?
no..all docs must be sent to CIO.

jahangir

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
In process 25 March 2012
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2012 Passport Submit: 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2012 Passport Received: 19-09-2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Jahangir bhai,
it is told that:
- If an applicant's status is "in process" and address disappeared then he can expect to get his MR within a week(consider postal delay).
- If an applicant's status is "RBVO" and address disappeared then he can expect to get the status "in process" within couple of days.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hasib Bhai,

Amin... amin... amin... amin.... Who's address disappeared in their e-case and who's status 'In Process'
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 amin for their MR :) :) :) :)

Also for all of forum members who are eagerly waiting for their MR....

Regards,
Jahangir Alam

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasib Bhai

Thanks for your co-operation , new form ( Validate and 2D barcode ) I will fillup to night . and hope send to 21st as well . previous the rule was CIO and VISA office doc send to CIO at once and CIO will send to VISA office , right ? may be newly don't need to send any doc. to VISA ofice ( Singapore ) ? Please advise

Himel ( kazibd07@gmail.com )

nargis

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2010
Doc's Request.
08-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
File Transfer...
"In Process": 08-03-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
Jahangir bhai,
it is told that:

regards,
Dr.Hasib
my address also desappeared with in process.lets see what happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
vai ra
i am an old applicant(2006). my address is disappeared last two weeks and i didnt get any MR though my status is IN PROCESS till today. what is going on....................

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
himelocean said:
Hasib Bhai

Thanks for your co-operation , new form ( Validate and 2D barcode ) I will fillup to night . and hope send to 21st as well . previous the rule was CIO and VISA office doc send to CIO at once and CIO will send to VISA office , right ? may be newly don't need to send any doc. to VISA ofice ( Singapore ) ? Please advise

Himel ( kazibd07 @ gmail.com )
the rule is still that same..you need to send all forms and docs directly to CIO, and CIO will trasfer it to VO at later stage.
changes are:
1. Checklist & all forms are new. you need to fill up all new forms
2. previously there were 2 checklists: CIO document checklist & visa office specific checklist. but now, there is only 1 checklist which is CIO document checklist.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Jahangir bhai,
it is told that:
>> Dear Dr Hasib, whats the source of your info? My address disappeared on 18 th July and the status is ' In process' since 8th feb 2011. So i am getting MR within a week? You know what?? My BF'D is 01.05.2013.
regards,
Dr.Hasib
Dr.Hasib said:
Jahangir bhai,
it is told that:
>> Dear Dr Hasib, whats the source of your info? My address disappeared on 18 th July and the status is ' In process' since 8th feb 2011. So i am getting MR within a week? You know what?? My BF'D is 01.05.2013.
regards,
Dr.Hasib

SBD

Mar 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2005
Doc's Request.
novenber 2009
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 1010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
only almighty Ishwar knows
Hi Farim
What is your NOC?

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi all,

I have an inquiry.

Those people who's e-cas status is RBVO and address disappeared 1 week ago, is there any chance to inquiry to job place?Please let give your suggestions seniors including Dr Hasib bhai.....Is there any chance of status change from RBVO to IN Process?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
its been over a month now for thousands of other applicants whose status was IN PROCESS and their address got removed. They have not received anything till now. Baseless, false and fraudulent hopes are being spread that medicals for this thread members are on the way.

These baseless hopes spreaders also spread the same type of false hopes for receiving replies from CHC Singapore within days where they themselves have not yet received a reply till now even after more than a month has gone since their one sided correspondence took place.

farima,

in recent announcement they said they'd clear the backlog so their 1st priority seems to be clearing the files of Post june 2010 which they seems to have completed or near the completion stage. after that they will most likely to work on the old files as they have already sent a few MR's to 2008 and 2009 CIO applicants. its that the current labor Market need does not want the old professionals that much into their job market. still, they wouldnt be thrown away, they'd be called but may be not in 2011.