+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

exchanger107

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hello everyone,
Can any of you please let me know about the Executive MBA from Prime University? It is 48 credit hours course.
Is it recognized by WES?
I am thinking about taking MBA from there.

ayazmahmud369

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everybody
I need an expert opinion please regarding the following issue.
To show proof of fund can I use Bangladesh Govt. Sanchayptra (securities)? If yes, then what are the documents I will need for Sanchayptra.

Thanks
Hi Tahmid bhai,
Did your proof of fund include the BD govt sanchaypatra? Was is accepted fully as proof of fund? I am about to go through the same process and have Sanchaypatra rather than cash.
Thanks in advance.

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Applied for my wife 4 months ago under spousal visa. 40 days ago she completed her bio metric but no call for Medical. The file has been received by Singapore Visa Office 15 days ago. What do you think?

Thank you.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

My File is transferred to SGVO. any statics of current SGVO processing time after file transfer.
Currenty how much time SGVO taking to issue PPR after file transfer.
I heard, SGVO processing file faster then other LVO

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello Guys. My wife has got her PR Visa. She is now flying from Dhaka to Guanzu to Vancouver. Now I am not being able to accompany her. How can we be connected and communicate frequently?

If she can't manage to connect herself to airport (sometimes happens), then is there any way she can buy internet data, or what she can do to communicate with me frequently?

Thank you.

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello Guys. My wife has got her PR Visa. She is now flying from Dhaka to Guanzu to Vancouver. Now I am not being able to accompany her. How can we be connected and communicate frequently?

If she can't manage to connect herself to airport (sometimes happens), then is there any way she can buy internet data, or what she can do to communicate with me frequently?

Thank you.
Let her used airport free WiFi.... it’s free

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello, everyone,

Can anyone suggest which physician from the Dhaka Panel has e-medical facility and does upfront medicals?

Appreciate any advice you may have!

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Dear friends,
After inquiring about my PR application, SGVO says my application is in queue for interview. They will inform the interview schedule 1 month before.
My Timeline:
SINP nominee
Applicant: Bangladeshi
Application submitted: jan2019
Transfer to Singapore Visa office: Aug2019
Medical : yet to requested
I was not prepared for such interview. it is new to me and im a bit confused and tensed. The interview questions published here were very helpful to get an idea. Thanks author for writing and to let us know.
I wd like to know,
a)how long the queue is as i am waiting since aug2019?
b) Is there any instance of any negative decision after interview.

Thanks

Emranullah

Mar 10, 2020
Hi Good People, I am writing for getting your kind help, please. Does anyone have an idea about evaluation of 2 years BSC (pass course) from National University of Bangladesh? What it came as Canadian Equivalence? Bachelor degree or 2 year post secondary education? Please reply.

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
Dear friends,
After inquiring about my PR application, SGVO says my application is in queue for interview. They will inform the interview schedule 1 month before.
My Timeline:
SINP nominee
Applicant: Bangladeshi
Application submitted: jan2019
Transfer to Singapore Visa office: Aug2019
Medical : yet to requested
I was not prepared for such interview. it is new to me and im a bit confused and tensed. The interview questions published here were very helpful to get an idea. Thanks author for writing and to let us know.
I wd like to know,
a)how long the queue is as i am waiting since aug2019?
b) Is there any instance of any negative decision after interview.

Thanks
Hi,

Why it is taking so long time?

I submitted my application on Feb 16th. Medical passed on Feb 26th and biomatric completed on March 1st. How long it might take from here to get PPR?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hi,

Why it is taking so long time?

I submitted my application on Feb 16th. Medical passed on Feb 26th and biomatric completed on March 1st. How long it might take from here to get PPR?
It has not even been a month. The progress bar on your application will show the duration. 4-6 months needed.

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
I have a query on behalf of my wife. My wife had completed Bachelor of Science in CSE and MBA in Finance and Banking. She got CLB 9 and Master's equivalency as well. She is working as a teacher in a school for 4+ years. She has enough score to apply directly for express entry. My question is that to get a PR from express entry (not PNP), does she require Bachelor in Education degree? Thanks in advance