+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello Guys. Guys because of all of your help and for sake of all mighty Allah, I received my PR.

I got my PR through MPNP in 2017. And living here in Manitoba for 1 year 2 Months as PR. Now i am going marry. How can I get my wife in Canada? What are the steps?

Thanks.

Bijoy.Mohajan

Jan 24, 2018
Hello Guys,

need suggestion.
1. Do I need to scan all pages of my passport even if there is no Visa?

2. Is it necessary to upload pages of old passports??

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Hello Guys,

need suggestion.
1. Do I need to scan all pages of my passport even if there is no Visa?

2. Is it necessary to upload pages of old passports??
Requirement of passport scanning is depends on which process you are applying for. For example, if you want to apply for OINP nomination, you need to scan all pages of your passport. On the other hand, if you apply for EAPR then, only passport information page is enough. No need to scan any old passport. only valid passport information is required.

ahmad_nafi

Jun 12, 2015
Dear All,
I have recently got my Passport Request from the Singapore office, against my MPNP PR application. Need your expert opinion on some queries:

1. They have asked for my and my spouses passport, though my Eligibilty, Background check is in process status !! is it normal ?
2. The validity of my Current passport is going to be expired in next few months, so i have recently renewed my Passport to a new one. In my PPR mail they have mentioned that, the passports validity must me atleast 12months. So, i must have to submit my new passport to them, but the Information of my new passport is not mentioned in my PR application. Will it be a problem if I submit the new one without mentioning any where? If I need to mention, where will it be ?
3. After submitting the Passports how much time it is needed to get them back? They have asked for my Passports but in the mail they have mentioned "This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you" !! So, in what purpose they have asked for it ?
4. If you have any experience regarding Dhaka VFS centre please share like Fees, processes etc.

Thanks

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dear All,
I have recently got my Passport Request from the Singapore office, against my MPNP PR application. Need your expert opinion on some queries:

1. They have asked for my and my spouses passport, though my Eligibilty, Background check is in process status !! is it normal ?
2. The validity of my Current passport is going to be expired in next few months, so i have recently renewed my Passport to a new one. In my PPR mail they have mentioned that, the passports validity must me atleast 12months. So, i must have to submit my new passport to them, but the Information of my new passport is not mentioned in my PR application. Will it be a problem if I submit the new one without mentioning any where? If I need to mention, where will it be ?
3. After submitting the Passports how much time it is needed to get them back? They have asked for my Passports but in the mail they have mentioned "This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you" !! So, in what purpose they have asked for it ?
4. If you have any experience regarding Dhaka VFS centre please share like Fees, processes etc.

Thanks
Hello ahmad_nafi! I also received PP request e-mail from SGVO recently and submitted my PP to SGVO through VFS-Dhaka, but I didn't applied under MPNP scheme. However, I have seen the similar problems which I also faced in my case and going to answer your questions. May the information will give some understanding to you.

1) It is very much normal. I have read the same situations in other cases in this forum. SGVO will change everything as "Approved" when they put visas in your PPs.
2) The same problem I have faced. My PP validity was 11 months and 12 days. I applied for PP renewal and put the previous PP number in new one as "Previous passport number" and submitted an explanation letter to SGVO in the same package. Also called IRCC and they advised me same, which I already did.
3) In the letter, it should be mentioned that SGVO needs 1 month to return the submitted PP and don't bother them before 1 month after submitting the PP (It is mentioned in my letter).
About "This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you" >> I think it is a common structure of their letter. Anyway, you have nothing to do except appeal/ give explanation if they will not put visa on your PP or find any further mismatch of your documents. So, don't think too much about it. Just do whatever they are asking to do. Another thing is, you can check your online A/c and they may change with the words like "Approved/ Decision made". So, keep smiling..... :)
4) Finally about VFS-Dhaka, nothing is complicated there. Just follow the instructions SGVO has written in PP request letter. Bring those documents and VFS only receives & forwards the documents to SGVO. You have to sign a "Consent Agreement" for VFS. You can find it in their desk and VFS website as well. I paid total BDT 3097 for sending the documents and SMS service. I don't know what will be in your case as you are PNP applicant, but it may vary BDT 3000-5000 for each package. You can also contact with VFS-Dhaka representatives from Sunday-Thursday by Phone or Chat through their website what I actually did before went there.

Best of luck for further steps!!!

Reactions: ahmad_nafi

ahmad_nafi

Jun 12, 2015
Hello ahmad_nafi! I also received PP request e-mail from SGVO recently and submitted my PP to SGVO through VFS-Dhaka, but I didn't applied under MPNP scheme. However, I have seen the similar problems which I also faced in my case and going to answer your questions. May the information will give some understanding to you.

1) It is very much normal. I have read the same situations in other cases in this forum. SGVO will change everything as "Approved" when they put visas in your PPs.
2) The same problem I have faced. My PP validity was 11 months and 12 days. I applied for PP renewal and put the previous PP number in new one as "Previous passport number" and submitted an explanation letter to SGVO in the same package. Also called IRCC and they advised me same, which I already did.
3) In the letter, it should be mentioned that SGVO needs 1 month to return the submitted PP and don't bother them before 1 month after submitting the PP (It is mentioned in my letter).
About "This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you" >> I think it is a common structure of their letter. Anyway, you have nothing to do except appeal/ give explanation if they will not put visa on your PP or find any further mismatch of your documents. So, don't think too much about it. Just do whatever they are asking to do. Another thing is, you can check your online A/c and they may change with the words like "Approved/ Decision made". So, keep smiling..... :)
4) Finally about VFS-Dhaka, nothing is complicated there. Just follow the instructions SGVO has written in PP request letter. Bring those documents and VFS only receives & forwards the documents to SGVO. You have to sign a "Consent Agreement" for VFS. You can find it in their desk and VFS website as well. I paid total BDT 3097 for sending the documents and SMS service. I don't know what will be in your case as you are PNP applicant, but it may vary BDT 3000-5000 for each package. You can also contact with VFS-Dhaka representatives from Sunday-Thursday by Phone or Chat through their website what I actually did before went there.

Best of luck for further steps!!!

Hello Kishaloy_Paul,

Thanks for your descriptive response !! :)

About the explanation letter to SGVO, can I get a sample ? How about a CSE web mail ?

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello Kishaloy_Paul,

Thanks for your descriptive response !! :)

About the explanation letter to SGVO, can I get a sample ? How about a CSE web mail ?
Brother, I don't know if there is any specific format for such explanation letter. Just describe your situation and tell them why you applied for PP renewal. That's all! Every application varies from another and situations as well.

Last edited:

James Mcguire

Jun 18, 2015
Dear all,
I am a bangladeshi cancdidate and trying to submit my application in express entry. Can someone please tell me if i am applying as ' non accompanying spouse' do I have to choose the option 'No'
for the question 'Will your spouse or common-law partner come with you to Canada?'

Can someone please help me confirm as I don't want to make any error in my application.

thanks a lot

Last Bite

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Doc's Request.
June 2018
AOR Received.
28-08-2017
File Transfer...
08-10-2017
Med's Request
03-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Hello dear friends,
Greetings!

My application is in SVO stage. Recently I've submitted some additiinal documents through gckey account as per request from SVO including passport, photo, app. fee of my NEW BORN BABY.

Moreover, I was asked to pay RPRF of me & my spouse, PCC & newly completed Background declaration form.

I've done all those things and uploaded in gckey near about a month ago. Got UCI number of my baby one day after I submitted everything.

My recent status in gckey is " we are reviewing additional documents you provided."
Background check, medical etc remain unchanged.

Can anybody please give me an idea how long they might take to check background & issue MR?

Last edited:

Last Bite

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Doc's Request.
June 2018
AOR Received.
28-08-2017
File Transfer...
08-10-2017
Med's Request
03-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Dear all,
I am a bangladeshi cancdidate and trying to submit my application in express entry. Can someone please tell me if i am applying as ' non accompanying spouse' do I have to choose the option 'No'
for the question 'Will your spouse or common-law partner come with you to Canada?'

Can someone please help me confirm as I don't want to make any error in my application.

thanks a lot
If you are applying single, you will choose 'no'. If you are accompanying , you must declare.

Last Bite

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Doc's Request.
June 2018
AOR Received.
28-08-2017
File Transfer...
08-10-2017
Med's Request
03-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
So far SGVO has started again to issue MR. Keep your fingers crossed.

Last Bite

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Doc's Request.
June 2018
AOR Received.
28-08-2017
File Transfer...
08-10-2017
Med's Request
03-09-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Is there anyone from BD getting MR recently?

mamahmud

Jun 20, 2018
Dear experts,

Can any one please inform me does WES accept National University Degree for ECA ?
I have completed honors(4 years) and masters from NU.can anybody confirm me National University MASTERS DEGREE equivalent to Which Degree that WES recognized.If anybody complete the ECA from WES or CIS please communicate with me it is Ernest request from me ,my number is +880-1922399605 and my name is md apple mahmud.
Thanks