+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Tanvir007

Oct 18, 2017
Dhaka
Dear All,
Greetings. I am new here. I would like to know about the equivalency of AIUB, BSc in EEE degree in Canada if i do the ECA from WES. Is there any one who has already did or have any idea from previous experience.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Bhaia, while filing for EE I realized Canada discourages notarized copy (it's an Australian thing, I guess), and you SHOULD NOT upload anything but the colored scan copy of both sides of you PCC while it comes to uploading PCC.
Exactly! Notarisation is not required.
It was required when there was the paper based application before EE and people had to send the notarised photocopies of certificates etc. However for some of the docs (e.g. PCC, IELTS, Job ref. etc.) they had to send the original ones.

Reactions: mmustafa

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Exactly! Notarisation is not required.
It was required when there was the paper based application before EE and people had to send the notarised photocopies of certificates etc. However for some of the docs (e.g. PCC, IELTS, Job ref. etc.) they had to send the original ones.
Sukria,

So, no need of to notarizing the docs.

Thank you very much for your reply

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
From bangladesh,you can take 5000USD or equivalent other currencies cash with an adult passport. people do take more as most of the time there is no checks or body search.but there are instances where u can be searched or they can ask you whats that envelope or package in your hand luggage as that will be scanned. canadian port of entry max cash you can take is 10,000CAD.if you are planning to take that much cash plz do have all receipts,bank statement and money exchange receipts to prove the ownership of the funds as canadian customs will ask for those. otherwise it can be seized.there is details on cic website regarding customs,cash carrying during canadian immigration/port of entry.read that thoroughly.Bangladeshi banks does sell CAD.try stanchart,brac,city
thanks

smrbd1981

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
From bangladesh,you can take 5000USD or equivalent other currencies cash with an adult passport. people do take more as most of the time there is no checks or body search.but there are instances where u can be searched or they can ask you whats that envelope or package in your hand luggage as that will be scanned. canadian port of entry max cash you can take is 10,000CAD.if you are planning to take that much cash plz do have all receipts,bank statement and money exchange receipts to prove the ownership of the funds as canadian customs will ask for those. otherwise it can be seized.there is details on cic website regarding customs,cash carrying during canadian immigration/port of entry.read that thoroughly.Bangladeshi banks does sell CAD.try stanchart,brac,city
For child (age:3 to 6 years) how much money can carry with PR visa. Money should endorse with Passport?

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
For child (age:3 to 6 years) how much money can carry with PR visa. Money should endorse with Passport?
There is no limit in carrying CAD. if you are carrying more than CAD 10,000 you have to declare it.you don't need to endorse anything.but from BD airport you can legally depart with USD5000 or equivalent CAD per adult passport.

Md afzalur rahman

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Jewel and Dear S.K,

Thank you very much for your voluntary participation. I agree with Jewel that there are quite a few Bangladeshis registered in the "Trackitt.com", of whom most have applied through the CIC in Singapore.

I have posted exactly the same message with exactly the same thread there as well. I can see (till now) that some 44 people have already viewed my message in the federal worker's discussion forum and 16 in the Quebec forum, of whom I believe that most are Bangladeshis. Very surprisingly, not a single response yet, which may create a mixed notion among us....I don't know, why do we need to be so remarkably secret or isolated?! Are we shy?! Are we not social enough?! I do not believe that we are conservatives!!! There clearly and surely is a problem!!!!!

Trust me; I just tried to bring us in front of the crowd, with the name tag of our beloved country. With all YOUR help, I just tried to open up the door so that all Bangladeshis can come in, meet each other, and communicate to each other so that we can identify our weaknesses and problems in the field of Canada Immigration Process. Naturally, this EFFORT would make us stronger only and in the long run a lot more Bangladeshi applicants would benefit from it.

Dear Syed, Jewel and S.K, may I request you to stay always in touch? I do not know whether you also have registered in the "Trackitt.com", if yes, would you please positively mind to respond there too. I humbly urge all of you for our social and moral unity. Will you please cooperate with me. I promise you my brothers that actually in the long run you will not cooperate just with me but with the whole nation.

Wish you all the best brothers.
hello brother,
I am from bangladesh and I work in saudia arabia. I am planing to go canada as a working visa, can somebody help me with this. I will also hire a representative from canada, he will be a ICCRC Agent.
thanks or sorry if its not relevant quistion.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear all Bangladeshi borthers n sisters,
this question is behalf of my cousin brother please help us to find an answer. He is an accountant with 10 years of experience. He had done 3 years B. Com pass degree (major accounting) and M. Com(major management) from a degree college under National University. He wish to know what would be WES assesment for his education before he send the documents to them, would it be Canadian masters or Canadian bachelor or somthing below? Please share with us your experience if some one had done this already.
Many thanks

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Dear Experts,

I and my wife will be flying to Toronto in 2018. We haven't decided the month yet. So far we can assume, it might be in April. However, we have few queries and if you can convey your expert opinions on my below queries then we would be grateful.

1. What are the forms/documents need to be carried to pass the immigration in Bangladesh and Canada? Please give the links of latest forms along with the answer

2. What are the preparatory works/checklist we should do/go through before flying? Any suggestions are welcome.

3. How can we carry the jewellery?

4. There is possibility of carrying more than 10000 CAD so where and when do we have to mention about it?

5. Is there anyone flying in April'2018?

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

Regards,
Safir

Reactions: Rajiv Dhar

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Guys, my application has been transferred to Singapore. I am Express Entry PNP. Agents from CIC told me eligibility and security are pending. But aren't we supposed to get eligibility pass once in CIO then again in Singapore? So transferring to Singapore, does it mean that my application is so far OK with eligibility. How much time they will take to process? what is the current trend?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Guys, my application has been transferred to Singapore. I am Express Entry PNP. Agents from CIC told me eligibility and security are pending. But aren't we supposed to get eligibility pass once in CIO then again in Singapore? So transferring to Singapore, does it mean that my application is so far OK with eligibility. How much time they will take to process? what is the current trend?
You are OK so far as per the trend goes. Looks like your medicals and criminality have been passed at CIO and the rest will be done from SGVO (they have this thing called workload distribution). Same happened in my case. All the best.

Shakil-Ahmed

Nov 3, 2017
Guys. Would you please help me with EOI form (CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E) First Language point calculation: My IELTS score below:
Reading-6.5, Writing-6.5, Speaking-7, Listening-7.
So my point is (6+4+5+5=20) or (4+4+4+4=16)?

Thanks,
Shakil

rassel.mahmud

Nov 5, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I am totally new here. Me and my wife are planning to apply for express entry.
My wife is going to be the principal applicant as she has higher IELTS Score than me ( IELTS Score (8.0).
Her ECA is already done.

I am going to apply as a Spouse. Now my agent is asking me to complete my ECA for my BBA, HSC and SSC.
I have already done all the formalities from my University Examination Controller for BBA..
HSC/SSC part is yet to be done.

My Question is, is it mandatory to complete ECA for HSC/SSC, when I have a BBA Degree?

If ECA for HSC/SSC is a must, then pls guide me with the procedure for it as I Have no clue about Dhaka Education Board.

Eagerly waiting for your kind feedback :)

Manob75

Apr 2, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Nomination.....
29-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Request
13-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
I applied for MPNP. I did ECA for my BSc and MSc but not for my SSC or HSC. I am the principal applicant. Thanks.

Manob75

Apr 2, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Nomination.....
29-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Request
13-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
Dear expert, seeking your kind suggestion please. I applied for MPNP and received nomination on 30 June 2016, applied to CIC on 26 Oct 2016 and received AOR on 06 January 2017. Since then, I had no update. But recently I saw the bellow info in my account. I applied through lawyer of canada and my application is paper base. Presently I am in Dhaka. My postal address is given as lawyer address

"We sent you correspondence on October 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
But still my lawyer or me did not receive any correspondance. My friend said, this is medical request. Is it? They sent it on 06 Oct, today 06 Nov. What should I do now? Thanks.