+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hello and Assalamu alaikum. I did not mention my University Hostel address in my address history (in eAPR) to avoid complications. Now in some of my employment records (my first employer), that address is mentioned. Now, will that cause any problem for that?

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Birth certificate is not needed.

Police Cert. Is mandatory for both PA and spouse.

Ideally you should have kept the fund for 5-6 months prior to application submission. However, many people don't do that. In that case they have to provide a valid explanation for their source of fund along with legal docs.
Dear Nazmul Vi,

In addition to Marriage certificate, do i need to authorize my Nikhanama English translated copy from foreign Ministry?
Waiting for your reply :)
Thank you

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear Nazmul Vi,

In addition to Marriage certificate, do i need to authorize my Nikhanama English translated copy from foreign Ministry?
Waiting for your reply :)
Thank you
Not needed. The marriage certificate must be in English.

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
187 days since AoR. File waiting for a final review at Singapore Visa Office. Those who got PPR in 2015-16 did any of you had similar experience with SGVO?

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14th Dec'16
AOR Received.
CIC Stage: Appl package received 29Dec16 AOR on 20th Feb 17
File Transfer...
03Mar17
Med's Request
31stJan18
Med's Done....
03rdFeb18
187 days since AoR. File waiting for a final review at Singapore Visa Office. Those who got PPR in 2015-16 did any of you had similar experience with SGVO?
Mr. KASK,

When you got MR?

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14th Dec'16
AOR Received.
CIC Stage: Appl package received 29Dec16 AOR on 20th Feb 17
File Transfer...
03Mar17
Med's Request
31stJan18
Med's Done....
03rdFeb18
Any one got MR recently from SGVO?

AOR in Feb, FT in March, additional documents in June and waiting for MR.

Oct 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2014
Med's Request
05 Oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Will Land in Mid of Aug 2017
Dear Rumel Vi,

I am going to land very very soon in Toronto Pearson Airport. Could you Please share your experience of your first landing in Canada then I will be so grateful. Please also let me know do I need any Form to submit to the authority just after landing.

Vi I will be so grateful if you reply with your wise and invaluable words to make me aware of all.

Zakir
Dhaka

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Good to see this thread is still alive!!!
It's been more than 1 year i visited this thread.

Reactions: scorpio939

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Dear Rumel Vi,

Zakir
Dhaka
This is something i shared on the forum a year ago, when i landed here. Hopefully this will help you:

LANDING: DAY 1

We landed in Toronto (YYZ) terminal 1. The whole process at Toronto airport took almost 90mins (from aircraft door to airport exit gate). The word 'Welcome to Canada' was heard more than 15 times in between Smiley

1st step: Passport Control counters, there was a short queue in the visitors queue (BTW, we should go to visitors queue not residents queue, because at this point, we are not residents yet), it took around 10 mins max. Officer asked for the purpose of our visit (which is immigration), took our passports, stamped on the immigration visa and customs declaration, asked how much fund we are carrying (we declared over 10K CAD), then asked to go to new immigrants office just on the right side of passport control counters.

2nd Step: New Immigrants Counters: The officer took our passports, COPR, asked few questions (like do we have any other dependents, how much fund we are bringing for settlement [he didn't ask to show it], etc). And asked for our Canadian address (I recommend that you print the address in a paper and give it to them instead of dictating it). Then asked us to sit in the lobby until he finishes his work). This took around 20mins.

Note: The COPR had one photo attached and stamped from visa office and another photo clipped, I added another recent photo to the clipped one, the officer asked which photo is more recent, so I showed it to him, he returned all the other photos. So, it is acceptable that you clip a new photo other than the COPR photo....

3rd Step: Newcomers Welcome counter; They gave us some brochures and papers titled Welcome to Canada, health insurance forms, and some child tax return docs and some other papers.

4th Step: SIN numbers (ServiceCanada Counter, Terminal 1 at YYZ): We landed during working hours. Around 3:30pm on Friday. Officer asked questions like fathers name, mothers name, correct spelling, etc.. Then printed SIN numbers on A4 paper. There are no longer SIN cards. This process took around 15mins.
Note: If you land outside working hours, SIN counters at the airport will be closed, you will get your SIN number from any ServiceCanada office. It takes 5-10mins max.

5th Step: Baggage Carousal: Our bags were already in the carousal, we just collected them.

6th Step: Customs, as we entered the customs queue, the officer noted that we filled YES in 'Are you carrying funds over 10K CAD' so immediately she directed us to customs office next door, we entered there, the officer took the good to follow list (I prepared B4+B4A+Picture of all gold that we will bring later). The officer was really happy to see our organized preparation, stamped all the 3 pages (B4+B4A+Gold pic) and asked me to wait a bit. He entered the total value in his system and gave me an official printed form for tax-free import. This process took another 15mins.

This was the last step in the airport. Then we headed out of the terminal where my friend was waiting for me.

Next Day, we opened a bank account in TD Trust Canada (booked an appointment earlier by online chat with TD Bank). The brunch was in the next building of our apartment and open until 8pm. So we opened 2 separate accounts (for myself and my wife), got debit card instantly. Applied for credit card, usually it takes 7-10 days delivered to your mailing address.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS

I recommend that you prepare the following ahead of time, they will be very happy if you do your homework, as it will make their life much easier. Many officers were very happy and said 'You guys are very organized and prepared everything.. Thank you'.

1) Canadian address printed in a small paper
2) Print form B4 and B4A. Write the total value in the last row. ONLY FOR THE GOODS TO FOLLOW.
3) If you are bringing gold or other jewelry later, print a colored picture of that. ONLY THE GOLD YOU WILL BRING LATER.

For the accompanying goods and gold, the officer said we don't need it. But if you want to make a list, make sure that you make a separate list and don't combine it with good to follow list.

Please let me know if you have any question. I will be glad to help.

Thanks a lot
Debashish

Reactions: mamana and KASK

smrbd1981

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi seniors,
I want to raise CSE to CIC as I am not getting PPR yet after MR was completed more than three months ago. Could you please advice me how to send and which document should attached in the upload option? or have any method to know of my file.Appreciate your help.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hellooo.

landed on Winnipeg 04 months back. I have my PR card, Bank account, SIN card, Health card but NO JOB. Still searching for jobs.