+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i was a patient of ulceritive colitis; now i am fine but continuing only mesalazine tablets (2,400mg per day) as my physician advised.
is it possible that i could face additional medical for my condition.
please guide me on my situation or give me any link where i can get more information on this.

thanks,
ibrahim
Hi ibrahim,
Could you give any update for your process, especially for medical exam. Thanks

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Hello All,
Can someone tell me, what are the documents I need to provide for my spouse (dependent)? I mean, does it work with Marriage certificate and Nikhanama or I need to arrange anything else in addition to that?
Is it okay to use my Salary account for Funding settlement?

Waiting for experts reply :)
Thank you

Last edited:

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello All,
Can someone tell me, what are the documents I need to provide for my spouse (dependent)? I mean, does it work with Marriage certificate and Nikhanama or I need to arrange anything else in addition to that?
Is it okay to use my Salary account for Funding settlement?

Waiting for experts reply :)
Thank you
Marriage certificate is okay for the proof of marriage. If you are claiming points for your spouse's education and work, you need to submit related documents.

You also need to submit passport of spouse.

Salary account is okay for the settlement fund. Make sure you have the required amount in the account.

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Dear friends,
The educational requirement for NOC2241 is mentioned as 2 or 3 year college program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering technology.(http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2241&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4).. If someone with higher edu. qualification (such as a 4-yr bachelor degree in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering,) chose 2241, does it put any impact on the application? i.e lead to rejection? as, the educational requirement for NOC2133 is mentioned as bachelor in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering.Best Regards

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear friends,
The educational requirement for NOC2241 is mentioned as 2 or 3 year college program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering technology.(http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2241&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4).. If someone with higher edu. qualification (such as a 4-yr bachelor degree in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering,) chose 2241, does it put any impact on the application? i.e lead to rejection? as, the educational requirement for NOC2133 is mentioned as bachelor in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering.Best Regards
No. That's the 'minimum' qualification. If you have a higher degree it's even better.

Reactions: immig95

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Dear friends,

HI

Just wondering, why you want to select NOC 2241 although you are more likely meet the requirement for NOC 2133. Does your job responsibility match with NOC 2241??? I dont think so. Its upto you to select the most appropriate NOC as they will check both your education qualification and professiona experience.

Thanks
Debashish

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
HI

Just wondering, why you want to select NOC 2241 although you are more likely meet the requirement for NOC 2133. Does your job responsibility match with NOC 2241??? I dont think so. Its upto you to select the most appropriate NOC as they will check both your education qualification and professiona experience.

Thanks
Debashish
Thank you
More suitable options is preferred by anyone ..

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Marriage certificate is okay for the proof of marriage. If you are claiming points for your spouse's education and work, you need to submit related documents.

You also need to submit passport of spouse.

Salary account is okay for the settlement fund. Make sure you have the required amount in the account.
Dear Nazmul vi,

Thank you very much for your clear reply. I have additional queries, like,
1. Do i have to submit my Birth Certificate as well as my Spouse?
2. Do i have to submit Police Verification certificates (for me and my spouse)?
3. As per the https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry ... settlement fund should be maintained at least 3 months. Some say i should have to maintain it for 6 months. I am not sure which is correct.

Waiting for your kind reply :)

Thank you

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Birth certificate is not needed.

Police Cert. Is mandatory for both PA and spouse.

Ideally you should have kept the fund for 5-6 months prior to application submission. However, many people don't do that. In that case they have to provide a valid explanation for their source of fund along with legal docs.
Dear Nazmul vi,

Thank you very much for your clear reply. I have additional queries, like,
1. Do i have to submit my Birth Certificate as well as my Spouse?
2. Do i have to submit Police Verification certificates (for me and my spouse)?
3. As per the https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry ... settlement fund should be maintained at least 3 months. Some say i should have to maintain it for 6 months. I am not sure which is correct.

Waiting for your kind reply :)

Thank you

Reactions: immig95

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Birth certificate is not needed.

Police Cert. Is mandatory for both PA and spouse.

Ideally you should have kept the fund for 5-6 months prior to application submission. However, many people don't do that. In that case they have to provide a valid explanation for their source of fund along with legal docs.
you should have kept the fund for 5-6 months prior to application submission----So, I think the bank authority has to mention how long before the money has been in the account.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should have kept the fund for 5-6 months prior to application submission----So, I think the bank authority has to mention how long before the money has been in the account.
Hello bhai, where should I keep the fund for 5-6 month prior to submission of application. In my (main applicant) account? Or is it allowed to be in my fathers (sponsor) account ? Please clarify.

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Hello bhai, where should I keep the fund for 5-6 month prior to submission of application. In my (main applicant) account? Or is it allowed to be in my fathers (sponsor) account ? Please clarify.
It should be in your own personal savings account or as fixed deposit in your name.

Reactions: theatlantic